AnneM is a robot! 3000 posts! - Page 3

AnneM is a robot! 3000 posts!

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88
Thank Tree110Thanks

This is a discussion on AnneM is a robot! 3000 posts! within the Awards forums, part of the Announcements category; Originally Posted by AnneM I knew you were racist. Only to orange members....

  1. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneM View Post
    I knew you were racist.
    Only to orange members.
    AnneM thanked this post.

  2. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCanSir View Post
    Damn. Buy them some toys and lets hope they ll forget.
    My plan is to make them so sick of everything I care about that they will eventually turn out completely different from me. That will be my gift to the world.

  3. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Aridela View Post
    Only to orange members.
    Why you gotta hate on the little guys:

    Aridela thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneM View Post
    Why you gotta hate on the little guys:

    How did you know?
    AnneM thanked this post.

  6. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Aridela View Post
    How did you know?
    I think maybe I know everything.
    Aridela thanked this post.

  7. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneM View Post
    I think maybe I know everything.
    Is this a secret INFJ power?

    Or is it a special talent bestowed to you by God? Our neighbourhood church only offers free cookies.
    AnneM thanked this post.

  8. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Aridela View Post
    Is this a secret INFJ power?

    Or is it a special talent bestowed to you by God? Our neighbourhood church only offers free cookies.
    All I know is that it doesn't do any good. Pretty pointless to know everything, in my experience.
    Aridela thanked this post.

  9. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneM View Post
    All I know is that it doesn't do any good. Pretty pointless to know everything, in my experience.
    It is the essence of all being.

    Knowledge is my ultimate goal.
    AnneM thanked this post.

  10. #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Aridela View Post
    It is the essence of all being.

    Knowledge is my ultimate goal.
    Well, when I check out of this Ultimate Knowledge hotel room, I'll try to leave it nice for you. However, I do not recommend you look at anything in here under a black light.
    Aridela thanked this post.

  11. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneM View Post
    Well, when I check out of this Ultimate Knowledge hotel room, I'll try to leave it nice for you. However, I do not recommend you look at anything in here under a black light.
    AnneM thanked this post.


     
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AnneM is a robot! 1000 posts!
    By Mrs. CafeBot in forum Awards
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 10-01-2019, 11:19 AM
  2. Strostkovy is a robot! 3000 posts!
    By Mrs. CafeBot in forum Awards
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2018, 09:25 AM
  3. HumanBeing is a robot! 3000 posts!
    By Mrs. CafeBot in forum Awards
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2018, 12:28 PM
  4. Maybe is a robot! 3000 posts!
    By Mrs. CafeBot in forum Awards
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-25-2018, 12:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:07 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0