Hi, I believe an e-bike could solve your issue very well.
Gosh, so sorry to hear that. Get well soon and take care. Keep us posted when you are able.
That's so sad, and beautiful.
Thank you Jim Stone for sharing your courage and love freely in life
You made the world a better place
If only you knew.
Welcome to the INFJ and Associates group.
I'm am iSFP (I suppose) :-D
1. Beach/ocean. Love the sound and smells
2. Sunrise. The day is still quiet and the energy of the day hasn't ramped up yet
3. Work/politics conversation - me neither
4. Party- neither. However, if at a party I would move around the room making polite shallow friendly banter with many until I found someone interesting to talk with
5. Baseball - it's not fast moving but once I understood the strategies involved I do enjoy it
6. TV or Radio? Radio. Though now I listen mainly to podcasts
7. Do you ever leave your home without your cell phone?*- yes sometimes
8. Who's the better leader: Obama or Martin King? King
9. Relaxing Trip, or jam-packed with activities?* Relaxing
10. Carefully planned vacation, or just do whatever you feel like? Definitely whatever
11. Mandatory seat belts: Rubs against my clavicle—the left one, specifically.*. LOL :-)
12. Impulse buyer, or careful planner?*. Unfortunately I research extensively then STILL buy impulsively! :0
13. Frugal or Spendthrift?*
14. Flashy car, or just a clunker that gets you from point A to B? Point A to B - with no grief
Driving fast and reckless, or slow and steady?* Slow and steady
16 Museum or Water Park?*
A classic, brilliant master piece!
Charming collection of creamy cat confetty,
that will melt on your tongue
at the first byte.
Three INTPs I have known who were arrogant, ugly, and the rest? All had serious drinking or drug problems, and that kind of thing tops MBT for cause/effect of behaviors, so anyone who fits--on a test--into a particular category (almost always self-testing) who has a serious drug problem is gonna come off as ugly.
Just let it roll off you. He's gotta live with himself 24/7; be glad you don't.
What sort of replies were you hoping for, O lonely one?
Well I read it ;)
Sounds like ENFP.
What is your reasoning behind Four being ENFJ, Five being ENTP and Seven being ENFJ? Seven in particular seems like an introvert who comes across as more of a thinker rather than feeler, being able to detach himself from his emotions to manipulate others with ease. Four also seems like a thinker.
[B]I used number of time the peachyessay. peachyessay have a price calculator online as well as you can contact peachyessay and give information about how your work should be written or what it should involve. I hope you will get better idea from here. [URL="https://peachyessay.com/"]https://peachyessay.com[/URL]/[/B]
Hey that's nice! True INTPs I meet are very humble, more than half of my friends are INTPs. But one I know can be pretty arrogant
Good write up little one