Hello my bipedalled friends..Excerpts from CatGeorgeous's new 8,9,1 type descriptions

Hello my bipedalled friends..Excerpts from CatGeorgeous's new 8,9,1 type descriptions

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Thank Tree17Thanks
  • 17 Post By MellowMarcello

This is a discussion on Hello my bipedalled friends..Excerpts from CatGeorgeous's new 8,9,1 type descriptions within the Body Triad - Types 8,9,1 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; Type 8 Eights are streetsmart types who like to feel grand and have gravitas. They are big personalities who like ...

Type 8

Eights are streetsmart types who like to feel grand and have gravitas. They are big personalities who like to live large. They are anything but apologetic about taking up space in the world. They avoid feeling soft and tender emotions and other forms of "weakness". The threat of being controlled triggers tendencies to dominate others.

8w7s are natural mover and shakers who can and often do turn things upside down. They like to shock people and are the biggest characters.

8w9s are natural fortifiers and maintainers. They are the bear side of 8. While they won't draw first blood it would be a mistake to provoke them.

Type 9

Nines prefer to remain in their comfort zone to the point of blocking out the harsher aspects of life. They want a life free of disruptions and fear conflict that would separate them from their loved ones. They like to go with the flow and have a knack for letting things come to them instead of forcing the action.

9w8s want to be in synch with the ebbs and flows of life enough to live comfortably. They tend to be very likeable.

9w1s want to maintain the peace and fear anything that would shatter their comfort zone.

Type 1

Ones idealize a transcendant morality and see it as their duty to point out the flaws in an imperfect world. They justify that by practicing enough self-control to consider themselves morally upright, to the point of restricting themselves and repressing their "dirty" desires. There is no type that has a harsher superego.

1w9s withstand and endure and tend towards rationality and living by their impersonal ideals.

1w2s focus on what is fair and equitable and are more authoritarian. They are more high-minded.
    snail, Kokos, Blueguardian and 14 others thanked this post.

Type 8w9

Okay, I'm thinking I'm either a Heart 4w5 that has simply satiated my Four needs and am getting all righteously-indignant everywhere because I'm good on the Heart front.

Or it could be that I am 1w9 primary, and I've simply let my Heart needs go?