I am frequently typed as a sensor by most people but I still feel like this partially isn't true.
- I enjoy thinking deeply, I am actually very interested in philosophy and people's opinions on such matters. (I'm guessing this has to do with the abstract thinking, correct me if I am wrong.)
- I am very absent minded, I often think of possibilities as well as the current situation.
- I am good at looking at the bigger picture, even when other people do not.
- I spend a lot of time in my own head thinking up creative ideas or adding to the ones I already have.
- I often listen to ambient music, but when I do not I think about how these ideas relate to the lyrics or come up with new ones from the lyrics.
- I tend to be good with laws and even enforcing laws, unlike ISTP which I have been typed before, which works with me but not completely.
- I enjoy speaking to adults or even those younger than me than people my own age.
I'm not sure whether this would make me intuitive or not and I know a lot of sensor profiles aren't very good. But what does it mean to be an intuitive person (predominantly) do you relate to what I am saying or am I being stupid?
Is this even in the right topic?