Hi! I just have some questions, as I'm trying to clarify my type...I know most people may just skip past all these questions, but even answering a few helps! Thank you!
1. Are you a type 2 Enneagram? If so, are you a 2w3?
2. What tritype are you?
3. What is your socionics type? What are your primary and secondary romance styles according to the socionics test?
4. According to a cognitive functions test, put your 8 functions in order from greatest to least
5. What is your attitudinal psyche type?
6. What is your temperament (the two highest are your temperament)?
7. What is your 5x5 alignment test results?
8. Can you tell when someone is being fake to get something out of you? For example: I was at the archery range shooting my bow when I ended up talking to a stranger there. We were talking and he asked me if I had ever been hunting. Said no, I had no idea how...he started using my first name a lot and began saying how he'd totally teach me if I had a place for us to hunt. Now, I'm no idiot. I knew very clearly that he didn't give a shit about teaching me to hunt, he just wanted a place to hunt and probably had no real interest in teaching me. I took his number out of politeness and told him I'd text him if I found somewhere. I had no intention of ever texting him. When people start saying my first name a lot (when it's clear they're talking to me and they're total strangers to me), any trust I had for them instantly goes out the window...it's something pulled straight out of the car salesman handbook and is an instant sign, at least in my eyes, that they're not being genuine. If it's someone I know, that's a lot different.
9. Do you ever have a thought cross your mind regarding a subject, agree with it, then 2 seconds later, realize how immoral it is and realize you don't agree with it? This could be regarding the death penalty, punishments for abhorrent crimes, etc. For example: You hear something about a rapist and think to yourself "We should kill all rapists"...then a second later realize "Hey...that's not okay at all, they deserve the right to a fair trial like everyone else."
10. What other types have you tested as?
11. How turbulent are you?
12. Do you ever give unsolicited advice regarding everyday things to people...I.E if you're bowling and you see something a friend could improve, you tell them.
13. Do you give unsolicited life and emotional advice to close friends when they're going through a tough time?
14. Are you the type of person to tell someone going through a rough time that "Things will be better one day soon." and give them hope for the future?
15. Do you tell people you love that you love them at least once a day, sometimes more than once a day?
16. Do you ever get so overcome with feelings of affection and emotions while talking to your partner, that you simply say their name and then tell them how much you love them...even if it's totally out of the blue.
17. Do people often ask you, dumbfounded, how you jumped from one topic you were talking about to another one that is completely unrelated
18. Have you ever been told you have no common sense? Ever been told you have so much potential?
19. Are you always early or on time to obligations?
20. Do you like making large groups of people (40+) laugh?
21. Ever considered doing standup comedy
22. Is the feeling of social rejection very hard, if not the hardest thing for you to handle?
23. Do you take way more awful shit from people than you should?
24. Do you think there is ever a situation where you could beat the shit out of someone? Whether it be protecting your children, your spouse, your best friend, a loved one?
25. Were you the "weird kid" when you were younger?
26. Do you have ADHD?
27. How quickly does your mood change everyday
28. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you wish you could dance good/play an instrument/sing?