Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) - Page 103

Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :)

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 103 of 3294 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 32938
Thank Tree35675Thanks

This is a discussion on Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by YLTO Inside their own heads? oh really? c'mon give example! don't they ENFP like to partying and ...

  1. #1021
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by YLTO View Post
    Inside their own heads? oh really? c'mon give example!
    don't they ENFP like to partying and stuff too since they're social butterfly?
    I don't like to party too much... Just once in a while. And I don't mind being alone just to think. I like to take solo walks by the beach or in a pretty park...
    YLTO thanked this post.

  2. #1022
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    I do like to party, and often do so. However I also like quiet time alone and with my INTJ. My INTJ is fine with me partying without him, and I'm fine with his not being interested in partying a lot. Both of us like each other exactly the way we are. We also trust each other. He knows that when I'm out partying, I'm not picking up other guys. I know when we're not together on a weekend night, he's sitting at home alone watching TV or playing computer games, not seducing some other woman.

    Sometimes on weekends, I'll go out partying and then will spend the night with my INTJ, cutting my partying time shorter than I normally would so I could get to my INTJ's by 11 pm or so. When I say, "partying," I'm referring to dancing and socializing and perhaps getting tipsy, but not getting drunk. My INTJ and I had a nice recent weekend night when we went to a show with an ENFP/INFP couple who are our mutual friends, and then went out to dinner.

  3. #1023

    Quote Originally Posted by YLTO View Post
    why? Have face a bad experience with them before?


    Don't take free online test, the result is quite misleading.
    Yeah but according to theory, the nature of your personality couldn't change (what you born with which is I think there is some causation between our Biological body and Personality type). So the bottom line is your personality type has a default value but also a dependent variable (that is in your case: or ).

    MBTI meeting? nope. there is no such meeting in my country.

    I think what I could go is only the Bookstores/public libraries.

    is there any other place which is quiet in nature similar to bookstore/public library?


    What do they usually do to get infinite mental simulation?



    Thanks. I appreciate that.
    I had terrible experiences when interacting with INTJs/INTPs online so far, but only one in person. Maybe is an online vs real life personality thing. You're only the second decent INTJ I've encontered so far. I hope there's more, I'm against typism myself.

    I wasn't talking about online tests, but about other people thinking of me as such. I took a professional one a week or so ago.

    Record stores, small family farm markets, ice cream parlors, places that sell cute stuff...we're everywhere, though. I think it would be easier if you said what you like to do, then I can tell you if ENFPs in general match.

    Reading, watching good TV shows, movies, MUSIC, but nº 1 is: talking to other people.

    No probs, I love to help

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1024

    Quote Originally Posted by YLTO View Post
    okay. so the conclusion is ENFP male is somewhat fashionable. do you follow trend?


    I'd met this kind of people couple times in the queue line and when I stare them, they smiled on me and that was so awkward. lol




    Inside their own heads? oh really? c'mon give example!
    don't they ENFP like to partying and stuff too since they're social butterfly?
    So I know you weren't talking to me, but I can't resist.

    Most ENFPs I've met (including myself) are actual hipsters. We're mostly ahead of the curve and resist the mainstream. An example: it took me three years to watch Lor of The Rings because I absolutely hated how overhyped it was. I was 11 at the time, mind you. It never changed.

    Yes, the smile thing is real. I'm not one to smile at strange people, but I smile to myself all the time and it attracts a lot of attention.

    Don't trust the "social butterfly" title too much. ENFPs are the most introverted of extroverts, unlike ESFPs, it sometimes takes a while for us to warm up to people. And we do love to spend time alone, ESFPs would preffer to jump off a building

    I do love partying, but only with people I know and like, or at least simpatize with. And no alcohol or smoking, please.

  6. #1025
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by YLTO View Post
    okay. so the conclusion is ENFP male is somewhat fashionable. do you follow trend?

    Not at all, I'm the only one I know who dresses like this. and though people take the micky because of it.
    They also say they really miss it, if I dress normally.

    Quote Originally Posted by YLTO View Post

    I'd met this kind of people couple times in the queue line and when I stare them, they smiled on me and that was so awkward. lol
    Yeah that sounds like me. I do what I find fun, I try a break the daily grind for people. and I love making strangers smile, even if it's at my own comical downfall.




    Quote Originally Posted by YLTO View Post
    Inside their own heads? oh really? c'mon give example!
    don't they ENFP like to partying and stuff too since they're social butterfly?
    Well let's explain it like this...
    When I had a mutual crush with a girl (it never developed)
    I pictured my entire life with her.
    Down to marriage, raising a child, dying at an old age.
    It's silly but it's something I did.

    I was dumped by my first girlfriend about 8 months ago.
    And I've probably imagined the situation 100 times since then. as I wish I had done things different when she dumped me (Mainly just telling her to stick it where the sun don't shine)

    I constantly have a sort of monologue in my head, though I assume most people are the same.
    I'm just constantly imagining situations of how I want different things to go.

    As far as parties go... personally I don't like them. but I've only been to one.
    Which was a typical party I think, underage drinking, people smoking weed, music too loud to talk, people getting naked.

    And as I don't drink, don't smoke. and don't strip.
    Needless to say I hated it.
    YLTO thanked this post.

  7. #1026
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    You're only the second decent INTJ I've encontered so far. I hope there's more, I'm against typism myself.
    Thanks, it's a compliment. I think it would be great if I was your first encounter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    I do love partying, but only with people I know and like, or at least simpatize with. And no alcohol or smoking, please.
    I thought partying is about drinking alcohol and get fun as there is strong relationship betwen partying and drinking alcohol. why no alcohol? reason?


    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    Record stores, small family farm markets, ice cream parlors, places that sell cute stuff...we're everywhere, though. I think it would be easier if you said what you like to do, then I can tell you if ENFPs in general match.

    Reading, watching good TV shows, movies, MUSIC, but nº 1 is: talking to other people.
    What I like to do?
    [Reading, listening, observing, speculate on things, analyzing, watching documentary, watching lecture, movie (rarely, it depends on the genre), music] <= and all the activities I spend is at home. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    No probs, I love to help
    is generosity their trait too?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing_Queen View Post
    Most ENFPs I've met (including myself) are actual hipsters. We're mostly ahead of the curve and resist the mainstream. An example: it took me three years to watch Lor of The Rings because I absolutely hated how overhyped it was. I was 11 at the time, mind you. It never changed.
    oh hell, I don't even know what a hipster is.

    is it like this? (found from google)

    [spoiler=""]





    tumblr_m72vycn2Z11roeh0e.jpg
    tumblr_lt6oyqhKNQ1qmbixqo1_500.jpg

    [/spoiler]

  8. #1027
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lemon View Post
    I'm just constantly imagining situations of how I want different things to go.
    This look like me and like what the theory said, we have same dominant function.

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lemon View Post
    As far as parties go... personally I don't like them. but I've only been to one.
    Which was a typical party I think, underage drinking, people smoking weed, music too loud to talk, people getting naked.

    And as I don't drink, don't smoke. and don't strip.
    Needless to say I hated it.
    2 persons said the same thing. I think for the time being, this is the concrete thing what differentiate ENFP & ESFP.

  9. #1028
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    @YLTO

    A hipster is someone that doesn't really fit into the mainstream, they listen to bands you don't know of and have unique hobbies.

    At least that's the original kind of terming. now it's a bit of a derogatory term because there are so many people trying to avoid being mainstream...
    That they're becoming a cliche and a parody, these are the kind of people that want to dress like hipsters. so they buy $60 vintage t-shirts (kind of nullifying the reason for vintage clothing)
    Another thing is fake hipsters lose interest in something when it becomes big. you'll find they love a song when it only has 200 hits on youtube. but the minute it's playing on the radio they act like their precious baby has been stolen
    Despite the fact that musicians need recognition to survive.
    YLTO, Karma Butterfly and Sophidophie thanked this post.

  10. #1029

    Quote Originally Posted by YLTO View Post
    I thought partying is about drinking alcohol and get fun as there is strong relationship betwen partying and drinking alcohol. why no alcohol? reason?
    Are you serious? You must be joking.

    The word “party” does not imply alcohol. Society does ties the two things up these days, has for a long time actually, but there’s no real connection.

    "Having fun” and “enjoying oneself” is about being sober, if you need to get high then you have no idea of what real joy is.



    [Reading, listening, observing, speculate on things, analyzing, watching documentary, watching lecture, movie (rarely, it depends on the genre), music]
    You like the exact same things I do (With the exeption that music is my life and I love to dance). See, it doesn’t all comes down to type.


    is generosity their trait too?
    I usually see ESFPs pegged as the most, but I’ve always been called generous, sometimes exceedingly so. But in general, I think so.


    is it like this?
    NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Don't beleieve in anything Tumblr or UrbanDictionary tells you about hipsters. I beg you.

    I'll post the best hipster description I've ever encontered. It's actually the results of a test I took:

    Some people may think you're a geek only to find out that's not exactly true. You're more of a dilettante.
    You have many areas of culture, academics, and even geekdom that you're interested in. But your knowledge is wide - not deep.

    You are often ahead of the curve when it comes to trends, and you're bored by whatever you're into once it becomes mainstream.
    You are mainly interested in what is culturally underrated or forgotten. You gravitate toward the indie and bohemian.

    You like to live an artistic lifestyle. You rather work to live than live to work... you seek meaning.
    You could be interested in anything at any given moment, and it's likely you have a weakness for music, photography, and writing.
    This is what a hipster is. It has nothing to do with plaid shirts and glasses!!!

    I'm sorry, I'm not angry at you, but after years of seeing airhead kids throw hipsters name in the dirt, it takes its toll

  11. #1030

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lemon View Post
    @YLTO

    A hipster is someone that doesn't really fit into the mainstream, they listen to bands you don't know of and have unique hobbies.

    At least that's the original kind of terming. now it's a bit of a derogatory term because there are so many people trying to avoid being mainstream...
    That they're becoming a cliche and a parody, these are the kind of people that want to dress like hipsters. so they buy $60 vintage t-shirts (kind of nullifying the reason for vintage clothing)
    Another thing is fake hipsters lose interest in something when it becomes big. you'll find they love a song when it only has 200 hits on youtube. but the minute it's playing on the radio they act like their precious baby has been stolen
    Despite the fact that musicians need recognition to survive.
    THANK YOU.

    Someone understands the difference, I have actual tears of joy in my eyes .


     

Similar Threads

  1. ENFP dating ENFP....can you read minds?
    By Firenze1313 in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 06-01-2018, 02:35 PM
  2. [ENFP] Advice for younger ENFP's from older ENFP's
    By Bremy in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 08:46 AM
  3. [ENFP] How can I find an ENFP companion? ENFP girls.
    By Eli Ayers in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 08:10 AM
  4. INFJ with ENFP tendencies, or extremely unhealthy ENFP?
    By Decoy24601 in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:32 AM
  5. [ENFP] Any ENFP entrepreneurs out here? Pros and cons of ENFP business owners?
    By iemanja in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 08:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:56 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0