Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) - Page 112

Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :)

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 112 of 3348 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 612 1112 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 33475
Thank Tree36302Thanks

This is a discussion on Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by Poetic_Anarchy How easy is it to offend an ENFP? I can't speak for all ENFPs, of course, ...

  1. #1111
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by Poetic_Anarchy View Post
    How easy is it to offend an ENFP?
    I can't speak for all ENFPs, of course, but for me, I'm easily offended when I perceive that someone's purposefully attacking or criticizing something or someone I care about. I won't always speak up. I prefer to keep the peace. But if it's someone I know well, and I'm that passionate about it, I will fight them on it. But I usually avoid conflict like the plague. Conflict makes me feel icky inside, almost sick.
    JaySH, Botanace, dizzymeup and 14 others thanked this post.

  2. #1112

    If you had to lose any 1 of your 5 senses, which would it be and why?

  3. #1113

    Quote Originally Posted by A thought not phrased View Post
    If you had to lose any 1 of your 5 senses, which would it be and why?
    version 1
    *Picture a Roman orator, his hair clean cut, Caesar's, stepping up to the marble lectern* boom kya pow!

    "Of course, of course, here today, we speak of the FIIVEE lay senses, mmm yes and I perhaps hold the olfactory in least high esteem.




    version 2
    ummm

    probably
    ummmmmmmmmmm

    ma nose





    Yes thank you

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #1114
    INFP


    Is drying clothes in a dryer common place all over the USA?
    What about in rural areas? Do they use a clothes line when the weathers good?

  6. #1115

    Quote Originally Posted by A thought not phrased View Post
    If you had to lose any 1 of your 5 senses, which would it be and why?
    Taste. Half of the tastes you have are actually smells.
    Wartime Consigliere thanked this post.

  7. #1116
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by A thought not phrased View Post
    If you had to lose any 1 of your 5 senses, which would it be and why?
    My common sense :-)

    I never use use it anyway.
    Wartime Consigliere thanked this post.

  8. #1117

    Quote Originally Posted by Wellsy View Post
    Is drying clothes in a dryer common place all over the USA?
    What about in rural areas? Do they use a clothes line when the weathers good?
    Where I live, it's not very common to see clothes lines, even when the weather is good. That being said, my grandmother rarely uses a dryer; she has a clothes line hung in her basement that she dries everything on, but this is only because she feels dryers ruin clothes.
    Wellsy, Wellsy, Wellsy and 12 others thanked this post.

  9. #1118
    INFP


    Quote Originally Posted by Enfpleasantly View Post
    Where I live, it's not very common to see clothes lines, even when the weather is good. That being said, my grandmother rarely uses a dryer; she has a clothes line hung in her basement that she dries everything on, but this is only because she feels dryers ruin clothes.
    Just seems so weird to me as the standard here, or at least with my family is to put it on our hills hoist with a given opportunity and dryers are for emergencies. Even in bad weather i get clothes horse out for a smaller load rather than load up a dryer.

    You's Americans must've missed out on the fun of swinging on one to :)

    Enfpleasantly thanked this post.

  10. #1119

    Quote Originally Posted by Wellsy View Post
    Just seems so weird to me as the standard here, or at least with my family is to put it on our hills hoist with a given opportunity and dryers are for emergencies. Even in bad weather i get clothes horse out for a smaller load rather than load up a dryer.

    You's Americans must've missed out on the fun of swinging on one to :)

    I've seen those, but usually in the yards of older, country homes. I wonder if it's sort of weather related where I live? Our weather is very unpredictable and it sort of makes it risky business to hang them outside.
    Botanace thanked this post.

  11. #1120
    INFP


    Quote Originally Posted by Enfpleasantly View Post
    I've seen those, but usually in the yards of older, country homes. I wonder if it's sort of weather related where I live? Our weather is very unpredictable and it sort of makes it risky business to hang them outside.
    Yeah, I think you're right Miss, that would make a lot of sense and I would also assume in the larger cities there really aren't backyards for an outside clothes line. But thank you for the enlightening cultural difference :)


     

Similar Threads

  1. ENFP dating ENFP....can you read minds?
    By Firenze1313 in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 11-14-2019, 05:11 PM
  2. [ENFP] Advice for younger ENFP's from older ENFP's
    By Bremy in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 08:46 AM
  3. [ENFP] How can I find an ENFP companion? ENFP girls.
    By Eli Ayers in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 08:10 AM
  4. INFJ with ENFP tendencies, or extremely unhealthy ENFP?
    By Decoy24601 in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:32 AM
  5. [ENFP] Any ENFP entrepreneurs out here? Pros and cons of ENFP business owners?
    By iemanja in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 08:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0