Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) - Page 3280

Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :)

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3280 of 3313 FirstFirst ... 2280 2780 3180 3230 3270 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3290 ... LastLast
Results 32,791 to 32,800 of 33122
Thank Tree35859Thanks

This is a discussion on Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by ai.tran.75 What's going on exactly? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk Family drama!...

  1. #32791

    Quote Originally Posted by ai.tran.75 View Post
    What's going on exactly?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Family drama!

  2. #32792
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Negotiator View Post
    Family drama!
    If it deals with your friends family what matter does it involved you to be in it . Also does your friend usually listen to your advice ? If that's the case just tell them what you think - provide pros and cons and let them know that you're telling them this because you care about them

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  3. #32793

    Quote Originally Posted by Llyralen View Post
    Lol. No, but itís interesting that there are people who others seem to either follow or not followó like a prophet, maybe? Instead of agreeing with some or disagreeing with some of their points. Why do we take people on a binary basis? I donít think Jordan Peterson ever asked for anyone to think he was 100% right or 100% wrong. Why do we do that? Itís so weird, really. We donít do that with people we work with every day, thank goodness. I actually think my favorite thing that Iíve heard Jordan say was actually about this... basically that people are very complex thinkers until we decide on a group way of thinking and then we just all repeat the opinions of the group which are usually binary in thought.

    Just because I usually vote democrat doesnít mean I agree with everything on the democratic table.

    If I disagree with one thing he says I can agree with a different thing he says. Particularly about how to deal with depression. I think he has helped people there.

    Again, heís polarizing! Which is always fascinating!
    I disagree. I do do this.

    I'm not normally binary with people but there's this line that I've drawn of anti-LGBT thoughts and if people cross that then I do get binary about it. Is it wrong to do that? I don't think I am wrong to do that by any means. I want to just be who I am and live a happy life so why invite discontent into my life where people can judge me and leave me feeling miserable when I could just ignore that poison and get on with my life?

    The reason to see things in grey is when you wish to empathise with someone and understand both sides. I'm not going to stretch to empathise with someone who has opinions on who I am and my life when it doesn't affect them in any way. There is nothing to empathise with there. It is them who need to empathise with me. I take it personally, I do, and fortunately I live in a world where I can pick and choose whether I want to associate myself with people like that.

    Of course I am still friends with people with problematic views due to circumstance that makes it difficult to just walk away. And when it comes to work I will shut off when a colleague says something stupid that reveals their views on the topic. I can't ignore them because I have to remain professional with them, but other than that I want no association.

    I have spent enough time humouring people like this and it's got to the point where enough is enough, I'm not going to make myself ill just because they are people too with feelings that I need to consider. It doesn't matter if I would agree with certain points of his because, I'm pretty sure I can find a common ground with anyone and agree with something but that hardly makes a difference. Their polarising opinions does not make them a victim here.
    Sygma, XIII and Llyralen thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #32794

    Why is the Youtube comments section often so god awful?

  6. #32795
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbo View Post
    Why is the Youtube comments section often so god awful?
    You're making me feel so old - I rarely ever read anything on YouTube but since its god awful guess I'm not missing out much

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #32796

    Quote Originally Posted by ai.tran.75 View Post
    You're making me feel so old - I rarely ever read anything on YouTube but since its god awful guess I'm not missing out much

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Yep. I was born in 1998 so that probably partly explains my high level on knowledge on this stuff as I essentially grew up with it XD
    ai.tran.75 thanked this post.

  8. #32797

    Would you be possessive over your bottle of ketchup?
    secondpassing thanked this post.

  9. #32798
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I disagree. I do do this.

    I'm not normally binary with people but there's this line that I've drawn of anti-LGBT thoughts and if people cross that then I do get binary about it. Is it wrong to do that? I don't think I am wrong to do that by any means. I want to just be who I am and live a happy life so why invite discontent into my life where people can judge me and leave me feeling miserable when I could just ignore that poison and get on with my life?
    Its funny that people with Fi are actually wondering if their Fi is actually alright xD

    There's nothing wrong with boundaries last time I've checked. Its much better to actually believe in something that is right for yourself, especially as an xNFP. It's strictly impossible to be magnanimous about everything
    Falling Foxes thanked this post.

  10. #32799
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by Sygma View Post
    I love being all alone while walking outside however. Same in nature. A good week end is exactly what you're describing hah. In the middle of nowhere, indulging in fulfilling little pleasures

    But two days after that, I absolutely need excitement. A lot of LOL
    Haha no I meant if forced against your own will to be alone for 3 days without any electronics devices - would you prefer it to be a place where there are people walking around the streets or somewhere with no one at all

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Sygma thanked this post.

  11. #32800

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I disagree. I do do this.

    I'm not normally binary with people but there's this line that I've drawn of anti-LGBT thoughts and if people cross that then I do get binary about it. Is it wrong to do that? I don't think I am wrong to do that by any means. I want to just be who I am and live a happy life so why invite discontent into my life where people can judge me and leave me feeling miserable when I could just ignore that poison and get on with my life?

    The reason to see things in grey is when you wish to empathise with someone and understand both sides. I'm not going to stretch to empathise with someone who has opinions on who I am and my life when it doesn't affect them in any way. There is nothing to empathise with there. It is them who need to empathise with me. I take it personally, I do, and fortunately I live in a world where I can pick and choose whether I want to associate myself with people like that.

    Of course I am still friends with people with problematic views due to circumstance that makes it difficult to just walk away. And when it comes to work I will shut off when a colleague says something stupid that reveals their views on the topic. I can't ignore them because I have to remain professional with them, but other than that I want no association.

    I have spent enough time humouring people like this and it's got to the point where enough is enough, I'm not going to make myself ill just because they are people too with feelings that I need to consider. It doesn't matter if I would agree with certain points of his because, I'm pretty sure I can find a common ground with anyone and agree with something but that hardly makes a difference. Their polarising opinions does not make them a victim here.
    I might need to re-tract what I said about seeing him more gray if I hear what you have heard him say. To tell you the truth I'm not nearly as versed on him or his theories as maybe you are. The only things I've really listened to of his are the ones on hope for depression and certain ones on women and men...the depression ones I couldn't find anything to disagree with and the ones on women and men I thought I might have a lot of fun debating him on because I did disagree. But you are right. There comes a time when even good friends cross a line and I have been there with some friends when I found prejudice about who I am. So I understand. Someone I was talking to said JP has gotten more right-wing lately too and said some prejudice things. I do understand. I honestly have found the interest in him interesting... because to me he just seems like someone I'd talk to at a family reunion who might be a cousin to my dad and we'd probably debate a bit. Anyway, sorry for any problems this who thing caused you, FF. You have every right to draw a line in the sand. I have before as well and it was just like you are saying with the poison. I think I was generalizing before for sure and didn't really know many particulars.
    Falling Foxes and secondpassing thanked this post.


Similar Threads

  1. ENFP dating ENFP....can you read minds?
    By Firenze1313 in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 11-14-2019, 06:11 PM
  2. [ENFP] Advice for younger ENFP's from older ENFP's
    By Bremy in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 09:46 AM
  3. [ENFP] How can I find an ENFP companion? ENFP girls.
    By Eli Ayers in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 09:10 AM
  4. INFJ with ENFP tendencies, or extremely unhealthy ENFP?
    By Decoy24601 in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 12:32 PM
  5. [ENFP] Any ENFP entrepreneurs out here? Pros and cons of ENFP business owners?
    By iemanja in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 09:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0