Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) - Page 3295

Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :)

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3295 of 3304 FirstFirst ... 2295 2795 3195 3245 3285 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 ... LastLast
Results 32,941 to 32,950 of 33036
Thank Tree35786Thanks

This is a discussion on Questions to an ENFP on absolutely ANYTHING :) within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; made another just for fun blog- enfp with whichever type there is in fiction-----enjoy https://ai11686.tumblr.com/...

  1. #32941

    made another just for fun blog- enfp with whichever type there is in fiction-----enjoy https://ai11686.tumblr.com/
    Last edited by ai.tran.75; 08-25-2019 at 07:25 PM.
    Katie Tran thanked this post.

  2. #32942

    Hey enfps, am I one of you guys/gals?

  3. #32943

    Quote Originally Posted by bucolic View Post
    Hey enfps, am I one of you guys/gals?
    Why are you contemplating so?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #32944

    Quote Originally Posted by Katie Tran View Post
    Why are you contemplating so?
    Well, ExFP has always resonated in general. *shrugs* I just feel like it fits more than some of the other typings I've had.

  6. #32945

    @ai.tran.75

    Who are your favorite ENTPs in fiction?

  7. #32946

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbo View Post
    @ai.tran.75

    Who are your favorite ENTPs in fiction?
    Bugs Bunny, Gilbert Blythe, Tom Sawyer , Kevin McAllister, Merlin( sword in the stone ), Tyrion Lannister , Tony Starks




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crowbo thanked this post.

  8. #32947

    Quote Originally Posted by ai.tran.75 View Post
    Bugs Bunny, Gilbert Blythe, Tom Sawyer , Kevin McAllister, Merlin( sword in the stone ), Tyrion Lannister , Tony Starks




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those are some great choices though I'm not quite sure of Kevin's type but I could def see Ne in him. Very few other kids would be as resourceful as him XD
    ai.tran.75 thanked this post.

  9. #32948

    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbo View Post
    Those are some great choices though I'm not quite sure of Kevin's type but I could def see Ne in him. Very few other kids would be as resourceful as him XD
    I feel he’s a clear example of entp- nonstop ideas and puns - focus on external emotions easily but have a difficult time understanding his own
    Also all those map out plans and map seems Ti creating of one logic more so than Te organized step by steps

    What about you- who are your favorite Np characters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crowbo thanked this post.

  10. #32949

    Quote Originally Posted by ai.tran.75 View Post
    I feel he’s a clear example of entp- nonstop ideas and puns - focus on external emotions easily but have a difficult time understanding his own
    Also all those map out plans and map seems Ti creating of one logic more so than Te organized step by steps

    What about you- who are your favorite Np characters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shit. That's a lot of characters I'd have to name that are Nps but many of my favs are the ones I already mentioned in that other thread.
    ai.tran.75 thanked this post.

  11. #32950

    Quote Originally Posted by bucolic View Post
    Well, ExFP has always resonated in general. *shrugs* I just feel like it fits more than some of the other typings I've had.
    Well how do you relate to the Se/Ni vs. Ne/Si axis?

    If you typed yourself as ESFP, there must be something about the Se/Ni axis that resonates with you more right?
    secondpassing thanked this post.


     

Similar Threads

  1. ENFP dating ENFP....can you read minds?
    By Firenze1313 in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 06-01-2018, 02:35 PM
  2. [ENFP] Advice for younger ENFP's from older ENFP's
    By Bremy in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-14-2017, 08:46 AM
  3. [ENFP] How can I find an ENFP companion? ENFP girls.
    By Eli Ayers in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 08:10 AM
  4. INFJ with ENFP tendencies, or extremely unhealthy ENFP?
    By Decoy24601 in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 11:32 AM
  5. [ENFP] Any ENFP entrepreneurs out here? Pros and cons of ENFP business owners?
    By iemanja in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 08:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:52 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0