[ENFP] ENFP Rant / Talk Crap / Spill Tea / Throw Shade thread - Page 3

ENFP Rant / Talk Crap / Spill Tea / Throw Shade thread

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 219
Thank Tree193Thanks

This is a discussion on ENFP Rant / Talk Crap / Spill Tea / Throw Shade thread within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by Falling Foxes Isssssaaaaa, Sis... She doesn't want to deal with the mods so she's done with per ...

  1. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Isssssaaaaa, Sis...

    She doesn't want to deal with the mods so she's done with per c.

    Honestly, I don't blame her lol. Only reason why I'm still here is because I know I can't resist whenever I see stupidity. ;P
    Falling Foxes thanked this post.

  2. #22

    My current rant is about how much my job sucks at the moment. Almost 50 hour weeks, and still no real recognition from my boss. Meanwhile, we keep getting part timers who are freaking drug addicts or just plain lazy. I'm the only one that gets bitched at, really. Meanwhile the other full timer screws around on his phone and gets paid for it. That's life, I guess...

  3. #23

    Quora is a corrupted, biased, extreme liberal, overly sensitive, collapsing great answers happy piece of shit.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Alassea View Post
    So it's normal for our forum to have hippy, intellectual, fluffy, warm and all the amazing unicorn things in the world happening in our sub to reaffirm of our already painful, glittery stereotypes.

    But sometimes, as human beings above all types, we also need to vent it out so in this case, I decided to create a thread specifically for this (I'm only looking for an excuse for me to talk shit honestly in case anyone has not caught on to it lol.)

    I'll go first.

    Remember when I said some projecting xNFJs can be super cringe?



    Yah.

    Remind me to never lurk in this supposedly infj site ever again in fear of losing anymore brain cells.


    Alassea, even if you do end up finding an actual INFJ, I'm sure you'd think he or she is a great stuck up. Love us or hate us, we're awesome af. :P

  6. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Dissenter View Post
    Alassea, even if you do end up finding an actual INFJ, I'm sure you'd think he or she is a great stuck up. Love us or hate us, we're awesome af. :P
    Dissenter, I’m wondering when you’re going to realize that I think you’re incredibly annoying every time you type and definitely not helping your case or any “INFJ’s” case for that matter.

    If telling yourself “we’re awesome af” right after “stuck up” helps you feel better about yourself, go for it.
    I have no interest in validating that feeling.

    You might want to get out of my thread or you won’t be happy with my continuing posts. :D

  7. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Alassea View Post
    Dissenter, I’m wondering when you’re going to realize that I think you’re incredibly annoying every time you type and definitely not helping your case or any “INFJ’s” case for that matter.

    If telling yourself “we’re awesome af” right after “stuck up” helps you feel better about yourself, go for it.
    I have no interest in validating that feeling.

    You might want to get out of my thread or you won’t be happy with my continuing posts. :D
    I wonder when you're going to realise that I don't care what type anyone thinks I am, lol. I also wonder why you can't tell that I don't really believe that I am 'awesome af.'

    I would always like you to say exactly what you think, Alassea.
    Alassea thanked this post.

  8. #27

    When you're actually feeling stressed enough by a mess you made to feel compelled to clean it up (for once), but you can't because it's a project you're working on, but you can't actually work on it because one of the steps is trapped in limbo and you can't do anything until it's resolved.
    Fru2 thanked this post.

  9. #28
    ENFP

    Quote Originally Posted by Alassea View Post
    xNFP men are among some of the most passive aggressive types and yet they still require positive affirmation. It's pathetic.

    Even those who claim to have developed Te have zero backbone when it comes to actual confrontation.
    Well then you've met an anomaly, me. Because I have zero problem getting in a confrontation with someone. I guess I feel the adrenaline flow a bit and confrontations can be awkward but I'm definitely not passive aggressive, I have developed Te, and I do have a backbone when it comes to confrontation or standing up for myself.
    Alassea and Fru2 thanked this post.

  10. #29
    ENFP

    Quote Originally Posted by Moby85 View Post
    Well then you've met an anomaly, me. Because I have zero problem getting in a confrontation with someone. I guess I feel the adrenaline flow a bit and confrontations can be awkward but I'm definitely not passive aggressive, I have developed Te, and I do have a backbone when it comes to confrontation or standing up for myself.
    Not really an anomaly I would say. I'm an extremely straight to your face kind of guy when I want to be. To the point where I'll challenge higher ups when I think that what they're doing just isn't right. An ESFP friend recently guessed I'm an XSTP.. Just shows how many unbased generalizations there are in the MBTI sphere.
    Alassea and Moby85 thanked this post.

  11. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by chickydoda View Post
    What's with all the hate for INFJs lately?
    because balancing out all the years of disproportionate ''yay''

    INFJs are very sensitive to ego-boosts, we can't have that!


     
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tea! What types of tea do you like and why?
    By DayLightSun in forum Member Polls
    Replies: 292
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 05:35 PM
  2. Do you say ice tea or iced tea?
    By cosmiccapricorn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM
  3. [INFJ] Rant, rant, rant, vent, rant, rant, rant
    By ukinfj in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:56 PM
  4. Boba Tea/Bubble Tea!!!
    By MonieJ in forum Trends Forum
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 11:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0