[ENFP] ENFP Male Interviewing ENFP Male Dallas Wales Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF

ENFP Male Interviewing ENFP Male Dallas Wales Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Thank Tree8Thanks

This is a discussion on ENFP Male Interviewing ENFP Male Dallas Wales Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dallas Wales on what it's like to be ...

  1. #1
    ENFP

    ENFP Male Interviewing ENFP Male Dallas Wales Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF

    Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dallas Wales on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. One of the questions I really wanted to learn more about is what masculine Ne is like for him which he explained nicely. Dallas also made the best explanation what a tester is which has confused me for a long time. Dallas is the purest form of ENFP having masculine Ne and Fi which is his top two functions and his saviour. Check out this interview here:


    UberY0shi and Llyralen thanked this post.



  2. #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    Hello everyone! In this interview, I got a chance to talk to Dallas Wales on what it's like to be an ENFP Ne-Fi CS/P(B) FF. One of the questions I really wanted to learn more about is what masculine Ne is like for him which he explained nicely. Dallas also made the best explanation what a tester is which has confused me for a long time. Dallas is the purest form of ENFP having masculine Ne and Fi which is his top two functions and his saviour. Check out this interview here:


    Hi Kendrick. Just heard the masculine Ne description. So far I identify so much with him! 100% To the point of wondering about his Enneagram tritype. =) Yay!

  3. #3
    ENFP

    He's type 9w1, he told me after the interview. He didn't mention after the interview what his tritype is but I'd guess 947. There was a part of him that liked being unique and different and he has that chill surfer dude kind of vibe.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    He's type 9w1, he told me after the interview. He didn't mention after the interview what his tritype is but I'd guess 947. There was a part of him that liked being unique and different and he has that chill surfer dude kind of vibe.
    Sounds just right. Our @ai.tran.75 is the same tritype. :-)

  6. #5
    ENFP

    Quote Originally Posted by Llyralen View Post
    Sounds just right. Our @ai.tran.75 is the same tritype. :-)
    By the way, I just got officially typed by Davesuperpowers and Shannon, but I'm not sure it's accurate so I'm talking to him about it next week. I'll make a review of the typing process as soon as I finish talking to Dave.
    Llyralen thanked this post.

  7. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    By the way, I just got officially typed by Davesuperpowers and Shannon, but I'm not sure it's accurate so I'm talking to him about it next week. I'll make a review of the typing process as soon as I finish talking to Dave.
    Oh, that would be so cool! Please do!

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Respect View Post
    By the way, I just got officially typed by Davesuperpowers and Shannon, but I'm not sure it's accurate so I'm talking to him about it next week. I'll make a review of the typing process as soon as I finish talking to Dave.
    Hoooooooooooh~ that sounds interesting! What did you get typed as? I think I got mistyped too, but more as a result of how the video typing prompts fail to dig out the personality type characteristics necessary for an accurate typing.

  9. #8

    Funny that this person got INFJ at the beginning, after the discussion we had about this topic in the forum !

    I'm still watching the video but paused around the key mention, because it made me remind one anecdote and how Ne (?) can be a strength.
    My sister lost the key one day of my flat (we were certain it was inside because the door was locked). We looked everywhere, thinking, about where it could be. She couldn't find it in "usual normal" places, so concluded that the search was pointless. Me, I started to imagine more and more strangest ideas of where the keys could be (in kitchen utensils, in cat dry food bag etc), while she was mostly rolling her eyes about how keys can't be here. I finally checked the inside of the tissue box, and found it !

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Noyau Obscur View Post
    Funny that this person got INFJ at the beginning, after the discussion we had about this topic in the forum !

    I'm still watching the video but paused around the key mention, because it made me remind one anecdote and how Ne (?) can be a strength.
    My sister lost the key one day of my flat (we were certain it was inside because the door was locked). We looked everywhere, thinking, about where it could be. She couldn't find it in "usual normal" places, so concluded that the search was pointless. Me, I started to imagine more and more strangest ideas of where the keys could be (in kitchen utensils, in cat dry food bag etc), while she was mostly rolling her eyes about how keys can't be here. I finally checked the inside of the tissue box, and found it !
    Lol! Wow, I love this story especially since it’s about keys! Keys are so notoriously my enemy. Lol. Ne triumph!

  11. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Llyralen View Post
    Lol! Wow, I love this story especially since it’s about keys! Keys are so notoriously my enemy. Lol. Ne triumph!
    You too Llyralen ? Yeah losing thing seems one of my superpowers ! Aha well younger it was a disaster I lost many time keys among others things but I think I became better with age.Lol I say that but yesterday I checked my "pocket for keys," not in. Figured out they were in my vest pocket, the sort of pocket too open and not deep enough, an almost 100% guarantee to loose things in !
    Now it's my money I lose everywhere, gotta make some children happy to find it !
    Aha, well losing your key home is bad, but better lose these key than the key to your life !
    Llyralen thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] ENFP Male Interviewing INFP Female Sara De Hond Fi-Ne CS/B(P) FF
    By Respect in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-07-2019, 06:57 PM
  2. [ENFP] ENFP Male Interviewing INFP Female Sara De Hond Fi-Ne CS/B(P) FF
    By Respect in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2019, 03:57 PM
  3. [INFP] ENFP Male Interviewing INFP Male Lord Pixel Fi-Ne CS/P(B) FF
    By Respect in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-07-2019, 07:59 AM
  4. [INFP] ENFP Male Interviewing INFP Female Sonja Chisnall Fi-Ne CS/P(B) FF
    By Respect in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2019, 08:05 PM
  5. [ENFP] ENFP Male Interviewing INFP Female Sonja Chisnall Fi-Ne CS/P(B) FF
    By Respect in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 07:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0