[ENFP] ENFP "porn" - Page 120

ENFP "porn"

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 120 of 249 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2490
Thank Tree5204Thanks

This is a discussion on ENFP "porn" within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; Originally Posted by Lachesis The soundtracks were truly appreciated. Yeah, the post-Kyd change was really noticeable, but it wasn't bad. ...

  1. #1191

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis View Post
    The soundtracks were truly appreciated. Yeah, the post-Kyd change was really noticeable, but it wasn't bad. For some reason, the last ost reminded me of David Arnold's 007 Casino Royale. Not sure why. Perhaps in spirit or something. I have to say that, of these, I really liked the AC2 soundtrack the most. But then again, Revelations was awesome too. But most awesomestest: the Skyrim soundtrack. That's all.
    You're welcome. I love soundtracks. I don't think it's bad but it's less alive you know? It has a few good tracks but overall and compared to Kyd's work it is a bit weak. Not bad, but reminds me way too much of Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
    ACII and Revelations are my favourite ones by far. They're just amazing.

    By the way, Deus Ex:


    Icarus, the first song, mindblowns me each and ever time I listen to it.
    Lachesis thanked this post.

  2. #1192
    ENFJ - The Givers

    This is why I love you guys

  3. #1193
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    * snugs *

  4. #1194
    ISFP - The Artists


    <3 this band.

  5. #1195
    ISFP - The Artists


  6. #1196
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis View Post
    Hmmm, I dunno. For me, it usually goes like this: someone tells me their name ==> zips right by me. I basically have to see it written or specifically ask it. It's really annoying because it's so awkward for me. Ugh. Aww, those endearments are so lovely. I never hear them here. Me being in Finland. We northernly peeps are so restrained in our ways when it comes to strangers. I remember that you used some sort of endearment towards me somewhere earlier on this thread, months ago. But it totally stood out; and in silence I was like: that's so sweet.

    Oh, I don't doubt your pacifistically pursuited polysyllabic parlance of positivity. Funny that you should mention that, because when I read your post in the Gangdam Style thread, I thought it was nice to see you posting a longer post. I'm more concerned about my powers of eloquence... or lack thereof.

    You have to be the person who makes everybody smile and happy at workplace. Only problem is that people like you are so rare: all grumpy and no skipping away giggling.

    I wonder, how much of my writing is relevant to the ENFP porn thread... hmmm... :D
    Isn't it amazing how that namey-thing is so important to people and they just zip by so fast... and I'm just like "Yeah, fine, whatever - let's get back to that really cool idea we were just talking about!" Therefore: endearments. 'Cause I'm lazy. I never heard them when I lived outside of Boston (Not the New England way), but picked up the habit when I lived outside of Washington DC. It marked me as kinda weird there, but not a new feeling. LOL. But having moved to Louisiana, I found my peeps! *Everyone* uses endearments down here! Boo, Sha, Coullion (which means 'crazy idiot' in a fond way)... It's hoooome!!!

    (And can I hug the stuffin' out of you for such sweet words??? I almost cried when I read this. I'm so glad that you felt happy at my words, and I can only hope that I make people feel happy at work. We work with the homeless and poor - it's hard on hearts and it would make me go thermonuclear with joy to know that I give something positive to my coworkers... *snif* Thank you, you sweetheart!)

    And don't fret about your eloquence. Heartfelt authenticity (which I think is the *ultimate* ENFP porn) trumps obnoxious grandiloquence all. the. time. MWAH!
    Lachesis thanked this post.

  7. #1197

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post

    <3 this band.
    I love you. I actually own one of their cds. Lucky catch I tell you!

    scorpion thanked this post.

  8. #1198
  9. #1199
  10. #1200

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Girghescu View Post


     
Page 120 of 249 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 220 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] INFP "porn"
    By OrangeAppled in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 5949
    Last Post: 01-17-2020, 12:49 AM
  2. [ISFP] ISFP "porn"
    By LotusBlossom in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 12-08-2019, 10:16 PM
  3. [ESTP] ESTP "Porn"
    By Fizz in forum ESTP Forum - The Doers
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 09:33 PM
  4. [ENFP] How to win your argument against "ISTJ Dad" and "ISFJ Mom" if you're an ENFP?
    By sassy.girl in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:01 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 11:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:43 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0