[ENFP] Things that annoy you about ENFPs - Page 2

Things that annoy you about ENFPs

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
Thank Tree108Thanks

This is a discussion on Things that annoy you about ENFPs within the ENFP Forum - The Inspirers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; When you have to say the same thing to them like 10 times before it finally clicks in their brains....

  1. #11
    ENTJ - The Executives

    When you have to say the same thing to them like 10 times before it finally clicks in their brains.
    chickydoda, Finaille, NaughyChimp and 5 others thanked this post.

  2. #12
    ENFP - The Inspirers


    The annoying characteristic of the ENFPs in my life:

    -Messy/late when it affects the lives of other people

    And that's about it. Otherwise, they're not very annoying.

  3. #13
    ENFP - The Inspirers


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    When you have to say the same thing to them like 10 times before it finally clicks in their brains.
    Just curious, what are you saying that it's taking so long?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    ENTJ - The Executives

    Quote Originally Posted by saffron View Post
    Just curious, what are you saying that it's taking so long?
    Because it's happened many times to me. It's when you guys do the "head in the clouds" number.

  6. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    When you have to say the same thing to them like 10 times before it finally clicks in their brains.
    Like what, examples or it doesn't happen.
    chickydoda thanked this post.

  7. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Because it's happened many times to me. It's when you guys do the "head in the clouds" number.
    Oh, i see now, never mind. Usually when my head is in the clouds its because i'm completely bored with the conversation ;) The clouds are more interesting kind of speak :p
    chickydoda, liza_200, NaughyChimp and 2 others thanked this post.

  8. #17
    ENTJ - The Executives

    Quote Originally Posted by MuChApArAdOx View Post
    Like what, examples or it doesn't happen.
    Just for fun. No.

    Your argument is flawed. I don't have to provide anything in order for it to have actually happened. And I could just as easily make them up.

    And I already explained that it only happens when you guys have your heads in the clouds. Trying to have a conversation when you guys are in La la land. Not going to happen.
    Last edited by Miss Scarlet; 05-08-2012 at 11:21 AM.
    Bumblyjack thanked this post.

  9. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Just for fun. No.

    Your argument is flawed. I don't have to provide anything in order for it to have actually happen. And I could just as easily make them up.

    And I already explained that it only happens when you guys have your heads in the clouds. Trying to have a conversation when you guys are in La la land. Not going to happen.
    I replied before reading your first answer, then you responded, i got my answer. For me personally, keep me interested in what you bring to the table and you won't find me in la la land. If it involves blah blah or yada yada, ya know small talk that leads nowhere. La la is keeping its fingers crossed that X will either stop talking, or bring something interesting into the picture. We like to discuss ideas, not small blah talk.
    chickydoda, Kintsugi and Alassea thanked this post.

  10. #19
    ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

    That ditzy personality that emerges with little effort or even pretense. Too much cuteness for me to handle. Takes everything I have to resist its hypnotic effects!!

    chickydoda, MuChApArAdOx and Alassea thanked this post.

  11. #20
    ENTJ - The Executives

    Quote Originally Posted by MuChApArAdOx View Post
    I replied before reading your first answer, then you responded, i got my answer. For me personally, keep me interested in what you bring to the table and you won't find me in la la land. If it involves blah blah or yada yada, ya know small talk that leads nowhere. La la is keeping its fingers crossed that X will either stop talking, or bring something interesting into the picture. We like to discuss ideas, not small blah talk.
    I'm an ENTJ I don't like small talk either.... duhh
    Bumblyjack thanked this post.


     
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do ENFPs annoy you as much as they annoy me?
    By Jorge in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-21-2016, 12:48 AM
  2. [INFJ] Things You Say That Annoy T's
    By Pier 56 in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:13 PM
  3. Things in fiction that annoy NTs.
    By Homraigar in forum NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 09:44 AM
  4. [ISTP] What things do people do that really annoy you?
    By Mendi the ISFJ in forum ISTP Forum - The Mechanics
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:33 PM
  5. [INFP] What do you do about things that annoy you?
    By magical_steve in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:04 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0