1) describe your relationship with passion
It's not very prominent in my life, nor usually important - though I have found myself thinking more lately that I would like a subject or cause to be passionate about.
2) have you ever been madly in love? what was it like?
In love, yes, once, and I sometimes doubt how "real" it actually was. Though it was kind of unnerving - there was a lot of anxiety, a fear of being...overwhelmed, I guess?
Madly so, not even close. And I don't think I really want to. I'd rather have someone madly in love with me.
3) is sexual desirability important to you?
Mine or someone else's? The answer is "Meh, not really" for both anyway.
4) what role does sex play in your life? is it important to you?
Uhhhhh....I've had it suggested that I might actually be on the asexual spectrum. And given that the idea sex with an actual person usually gets one of two reactions from me - boredom or anxiety - it's certainly possible. Even if I really like and care about the person it just...doesn't do much for me. And I have almost zero interest in experimenting, I don't even think about it much so....yeah. I'll just stop there.
5) describe a situation where you were really feeling the energy/"vibe"?
Can't think of one.
6) how easily do you get close to people? what is this process like?
The only people I've ever "gotten close to" are online - mainly because I overshared with them, they didn't seem to mind, and let me hang out in a chat with them. It seems the only way I can sort of connect with people is via commiseration. I have no idea how to form a close relationship in real life....I've had minimal interest in doing so for most of my life.
7) what do you look for in a partner? what is important to you in a long term relationship?
Never had any kind of long-term partner or relationship. I could guess but....I really can't.
8) describe 1-3 of your most meaningful relationships and why they were important to you.
Wow. How did I ever think I was Sx-middle?