1. Do you find it hard to express your feelings to someone about them?
Nope. Not many years ago I had real problems doing so, but been working on it as long as I can remember. Today feelings are similar to normal words when it comes to expressing them.
2. Do your flirt can ever mean that you are just attracted toward someone or you kinda like them?
When I flirt they've first had to get my attention. The flirting really just gives me time and opportunity to check if that someone has potential. Either way it's fun.
3. Do you always think about money?
Economically, yes. To become rich and strive to be so? No. But it's important to be economically stable and know what you spend your money on compared to how much you earn.
4. Do you like to maintain life long relationships of friendship?
Sure, as long as they have something to bring to the table. All depends on the friend. I prefer meeting new ones along the way and do not want to stay with the old friends all the time. Variation is required.
5. Are most of your friendships targeted on the saying "That everybody is useful, so never break it up with them" ?
No. I have a lot of friends that are useless in most ways of being a resource to me or my goals. They're my friends based on the history we have had together. Most of the friends I'm looking for are the ones I can target that way though.
6. Do you like INFPs?
I like people in general until they give me a reason not to. Some give me that reason fast, some takes time, and some not at all. I've met INFPs who's nice, and some I don't have a reason to spend time with.
7. When you find your crush dating someone else, and getting little intimate, do you get hurt so bad that you close all doors for them into that area of life, love?
No, I recently experienced that. Had a good, short relationship with someone that I had to let go because of us moving away, creating distance. Told her to just do what she liked and date other people if she found interest in them. Two months later we moved to the same city, and I had a hunch she was dating this guy I knew. I indirectly got it confirmed over time through my sneaky analytic sense. I was hanging around with her, knowing this, but she would never talk about it or try to hide it away as if she didn't want me to know. Disappointing, sure. But nothing much changed. She's the one taking distance while I'm just trying to be friendly and talk it out so it doesn't have to be awkward. I don't really get hurt by such things, even if I still have feelings for her. I gave up trying to close her again.
8. Do you cry, or feel bad if a friend leaves you without any particular reason?
Nope. I believe everyone has their reason, and if there's really no reason, then we couldn't actually have been friends? I respect people's decisions more than I get disappointed by them.