[ENTJ] ENTJs and INFPs Don't Mix After All...

ENTJs and INFPs Don't Mix After All...

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Thank Tree44Thanks

This is a discussion on ENTJs and INFPs Don't Mix After All... within the ENTJ Forum - The Executives forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Hi everyone. Some of you may remember me as that one silly, highschool girl who had a crush on an ...

  1. #1

    ENTJs and INFPs Don't Mix After All...

    Hi everyone.

    Some of you may remember me as that one silly, highschool girl who had a crush on an ENTJ at my school for a while. Suffice to say, it didn't work out. I was rude to him because I didn't want to idealise him anymore and put him on a pedestal, and he took it the wrong way and shut me out completely. And by completely, I mean blocking me on Facebook. It was a harsh blow. But then again, ENTJs are known for that, aren't they? *smiles sadly*

    The troubling thing is, four years later, he still intrudes on my mind every now and then. I guess he was my first love. And the thing is, the more I think about it, the more I feel as though he and were weren't compatible. We were from two different worlds. For the first time in my life, I realised the heart wants what it wants, you know? Oh, and by different worlds, I mean his is more on Earth, while mine sort of just floats in the clouds. It was kind of like...a human and a faerie getting together. It just doesn't work. He was logical, blunt and firmly rooted in reality and I am, and will always be, a daydreamer who writes fantasy novels and imagine things like waking up to find the clouds purple or hearing the trees whisper secrets to one another.

    This is going to be a little long. I know you ENTJs like things to get to the point but I feel as though I have a lot to say. I am afraid of how some ENTJs will respond to this, because you don't seem to like displays of emotion much and sometimes find what I'm writing now to be just "blather". But maybe this will give you some insight into how this slightly burned INFPs feel about ENTJs.

    We're not really compatible. At least the ENTJs with really strong functions. Over 50% of each function, I would say. Last time I posted on this thread, an ENTJ told me I was a woman in love with the idea of a person, not a man, and just someone prey to my neurotransmitters, and you know what? That's probably exactly what this ENTJ I loved was thinking. He thought I was another silly highschool girl who had a crush on him and would grow out of it. I'm kind of afraid of ENTJs now. You're like war machines sometimes. INFPs don't stand a chance against you. And that vulnerability deep within...well, I blew it by being rude to him, so I guess I'll never be seeing a glimpse of that again.

    I don't know if what I am feeling is love, but I suppose if someone crops up in your mind on a regular basis four years after the last time you saw them, maybe they meant something to you. I'm not sure why I'm posting on this thread. After all, the ENTJ I knew was intimidating and prone to verbal outbursts that frightened me and when ENTJ logic lashes out at me, I can't help but feel very hurt and in pain. How can I love someone who is so incompatible? Why does the heart want what it wants? Why would I love someone who is actually a little bit awful for me?

    ENTJs and INFPs are from two different worlds. A little bit like someone from the dark side falling in love with someone from the light. And INFPs can be from the dark side, in this scenario, if you want. We're not great all the time. Or it's like someone who works with numbers falling in love with someone who loves words. Like...a unicorn falling in love with a dragon. It just doesn't work. You can call me stupid or delusional for holding onto this love all these years (and I have a feeling, as ENTJs, you probably will, and I mean that kindly) but sometimes, your first love sticks with you. It just does.

    Or I guess it's just my stupid neurotransmitters acting up again, huh?

    Sincerely,

    dreamerrambling
    Strelnikov thanked this post.



  2. #2

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerrambling View Post
    Hi everyone.

    Some of you may remember me as that one silly, highschool girl who had a crush on an ENTJ at my school for a while. Suffice to say, it didn't work out. I was rude to him because I didn't want to idealise him anymore and put him on a pedestal, and he took it the wrong way and shut me out completely. And by completely, I mean blocking me on Facebook. It was a harsh blow. But then again, ENTJs are known for that, aren't they? *smiles sadly*

    The troubling thing is, four years later, he still intrudes on my mind every now and then. I guess he was my first love. And the thing is, the more I think about it, the more I feel as though he and were weren't compatible. We were from two different worlds. For the first time in my life, I realised the heart wants what it wants, you know? Oh, and by different worlds, I mean his is more on Earth, while mine sort of just floats in the clouds. It was kind of like...a human and a faerie getting together. It just doesn't work. He was logical, blunt and firmly rooted in reality and I am, and will always be, a daydreamer who writes fantasy novels and imagine things like waking up to find the clouds purple or hearing the trees whisper secrets to one another.

    This is going to be a little long. I know you ENTJs like things to get to the point but I feel as though I have a lot to say. I am afraid of how some ENTJs will respond to this, because you don't seem to like displays of emotion much and sometimes find what I'm writing now to be just "blather". But maybe this will give you some insight into how this slightly burned INFPs feel about ENTJs.

    We're not really compatible. At least the ENTJs with really strong functions. Over 50% of each function, I would say. Last time I posted on this thread, an ENTJ told me I was a woman in love with the idea of a person, not a man, and just someone prey to my neurotransmitters, and you know what? That's probably exactly what this ENTJ I loved was thinking. He thought I was another silly highschool girl who had a crush on him and would grow out of it. I'm kind of afraid of ENTJs now. You're like war machines sometimes. INFPs don't stand a chance against you. And that vulnerability deep within...well, I blew it by being rude to him, so I guess I'll never be seeing a glimpse of that again.

    I don't know if what I am feeling is love, but I suppose if someone crops up in your mind on a regular basis four years after the last time you saw them, maybe they meant something to you. I'm not sure why I'm posting on this thread. After all, the ENTJ I knew was intimidating and prone to verbal outbursts that frightened me and when ENTJ logic lashes out at me, I can't help but feel very hurt and in pain. How can I love someone who is so incompatible? Why does the heart want what it wants? Why would I love someone who is actually a little bit awful for me?

    ENTJs and INFPs are from two different worlds. A little bit like someone from the dark side falling in love with someone from the light. And INFPs can be from the dark side, in this scenario, if you want. We're not great all the time. Or it's like someone who works with numbers falling in love with someone who loves words. Like...a unicorn falling in love with a dragon. It just doesn't work. You can call me stupid or delusional for holding onto this love all these years (and I have a feeling, as ENTJs, you probably will, and I mean that kindly) but sometimes, your first love sticks with you. It just does.

    Or I guess it's just my stupid neurotransmitters acting up again, huh?

    Sincerely,

    dreamerrambling
    Three things:

    1. It gives me (and I’m sure most of my brethren here) absolutely no pleasure to watch or read about someone hurting. Clearly, you’re hurting. I hope you can work through that, learn from it, let it go, and move on. What you see as ENTJs not liking displays of emotion and characterizing your writing as “blather” is probably more just us noticing when someone is not trying to solve a problem, but rather refusing to see the solution and preferring to wallow it. We’re not hand-holders; we’re logical problem solvers. Ya, you’re going to get “tough love” from us, but the thing to not lose sight of is that it’s not meant with malicious intent. We’re genuinely trying to help you, but realize that if you don’t like the delivery system, or don’t want to hear it, “shooting the messenger ” doesn’t change facts in the message.

    2. You can’t judge the overall compatibility of two Types by the random coupling of two people. It’s not even about “Type”. Some people are just never going to find common ground, or see the value in it, regardless of how compatible they are on paper. Relationships take work. Whether they succeed or not is less predictable by Type matching, and more predictable based on the level of commitment to each other and to problem solving and compromise. I’ve been married to an ISTJ for 35 years. On paper, we’re not a good match. In a nutshell, I’m an irresistible force; he’s an immovable object. Yet we rarely argue, get along great, hear each other out, and find common ground. We realize that we don’t think alike and respect what the other brings to the table. The idea isn’t to find someone who “completes” you. It’s realizing that you are two complete entities coming together. Work on yourself. On being the best partner can be. Which ties into my third point:

    3. You can’t change other people’s behavior, only your own. Start with the question you asked above. You both draw others in and teach people how to treat you with your own behavior. Figure out why on some level you think it’s OK for someone to treat you that way. Until you figure that out, you’ll continue repeat this behavior, and end up with what you were looking for — someone who’ll treat you “awful”.

  3. #3

    My ENTJ husband and I have been together 20 years.

    That said, I don’t high school me would have been mature enough to handle a romantic relationship with him as I had not yet learned to stand up and ask for what I needed, within an interpersonal relationship.

    I am sorry this left such a bad impression on you. I think that I have people I still think of with a touch of unresolved longing many, many years after they left my life and that is an ok thing to do, just so you don’t get stuck there. I allow myself a certain amount of time for that kind of self-reflection, then I pick myself up and go back to living the actual life I have built that is right in front of me.

    I have every confidence that you can do that too. You got some excellent advice above.
    alexhales, stathamspeacoat and dreamerrambling thanked this post.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerrambling View Post
    Hi everyone.

    Some of you may remember me as that one silly, highschool girl who had a crush on an ENTJ at my school for a while. Suffice to say, it didn't work out. I was rude to him because I didn't want to idealise him anymore and put him on a pedestal, and he took it the wrong way and shut me out completely. And by completely, I mean blocking me on Facebook. It was a harsh blow. But then again, ENTJs are known for that, aren't they? *smiles sadly*

    The troubling thing is, four years later, he still intrudes on my mind every now and then. I guess he was my first love. And the thing is, the more I think about it, the more I feel as though he and were weren't compatible. We were from two different worlds. For the first time in my life, I realised the heart wants what it wants, you know? Oh, and by different worlds, I mean his is more on Earth, while mine sort of just floats in the clouds. It was kind of like...a human and a faerie getting together. It just doesn't work. He was logical, blunt and firmly rooted in reality and I am, and will always be, a daydreamer who writes fantasy novels and imagine things like waking up to find the clouds purple or hearing the trees whisper secrets to one another.

    This is going to be a little long. I know you ENTJs like things to get to the point but I feel as though I have a lot to say. I am afraid of how some ENTJs will respond to this, because you don't seem to like displays of emotion much and sometimes find what I'm writing now to be just "blather". But maybe this will give you some insight into how this slightly burned INFPs feel about ENTJs.

    We're not really compatible. At least the ENTJs with really strong functions. Over 50% of each function, I would say. Last time I posted on this thread, an ENTJ told me I was a woman in love with the idea of a person, not a man, and just someone prey to my neurotransmitters, and you know what? That's probably exactly what this ENTJ I loved was thinking. He thought I was another silly highschool girl who had a crush on him and would grow out of it. I'm kind of afraid of ENTJs now. You're like war machines sometimes. INFPs don't stand a chance against you. And that vulnerability deep within...well, I blew it by being rude to him, so I guess I'll never be seeing a glimpse of that again.

    I don't know if what I am feeling is love, but I suppose if someone crops up in your mind on a regular basis four years after the last time you saw them, maybe they meant something to you. I'm not sure why I'm posting on this thread. After all, the ENTJ I knew was intimidating and prone to verbal outbursts that frightened me and when ENTJ logic lashes out at me, I can't help but feel very hurt and in pain. How can I love someone who is so incompatible? Why does the heart want what it wants? Why would I love someone who is actually a little bit awful for me?

    ENTJs and INFPs are from two different worlds. A little bit like someone from the dark side falling in love with someone from the light. And INFPs can be from the dark side, in this scenario, if you want. We're not great all the time. Or it's like someone who works with numbers falling in love with someone who loves words. Like...a unicorn falling in love with a dragon. It just doesn't work. You can call me stupid or delusional for holding onto this love all these years (and I have a feeling, as ENTJs, you probably will, and I mean that kindly) but sometimes, your first love sticks with you. It just does.

    Or I guess it's just my stupid neurotransmitters acting up again, huh?

    Sincerely,

    dreamerrambling
    Rooted in reality sounds more like ESTJ to me. I like weird hypothesis and perspectives.
    I've found that you don't really forget about your partners if you were with them long enough.
    I still think about flings I had with girls and such, I wouldn't say them entering your mind is characteristic of love.

    In terms of your questioning your attraction to partners who aren't right for you, that maybe true but is something you'd have to get to the root of.
    Your experience with this person doesn't really pertain to everyone but if it's what you've learned then move forward with your knowledge.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by MsBossyPants View Post
    Three things:

    1. It gives me (and I’m sure most of my brethren here) absolutely no pleasure to watch or read about someone hurting. Clearly, you’re hurting. I hope you can work through that, learn from it, let it go, and move on. What you see as ENTJs not liking displays of emotion and characterizing your writing as “blather” is probably more just us noticing when someone is not trying to solve a problem, but rather refusing to see the solution and preferring to wallow it. We’re not hand-holders; we’re logical problem solvers. Ya, you’re going to get “tough love” from us, but the thing to not lose sight of is that it’s not meant with malicious intent. We’re genuinely trying to help you, but realize that if you don’t like the delivery system, or don’t want to hear it, “shooting the messenger ” doesn’t change facts in the message.

    2. You can’t judge the overall compatibility of two Types by the random coupling of two people. It’s not even about “Type”. Some people are just never going to find common ground, or see the value in it, regardless of how compatible they are on paper. Relationships take work. Whether they succeed or not is less predictable by Type matching, and more predictable based on the level of commitment to each other and to problem solving and compromise. I’ve been married to an ISTJ for 35 years. On paper, we’re not a good match. In a nutshell, I’m an irresistible force; he’s an immovable object. Yet we rarely argue, get along great, hear each other out, and find common ground. We realize that we don’t think alike and respect what the other brings to the table. The idea isn’t to find someone who “completes” you. It’s realizing that you are two complete entities coming together. Work on yourself. On being the best partner can be. Which ties into my third point:

    3. You can’t change other people’s behavior, only your own. Start with the question you asked above. You both draw others in and teach people how to treat you with your own behavior. Figure out why on some level you think it’s OK for someone to treat you that way. Until you figure that out, you’ll continue repeat this behavior, and end up with what you were looking for — someone who’ll treat you “awful”.
    Thank you so much for your reply. I completely understand what you're saying. I think compatibility, like you said, is more complex than type and a number of factors can come into play. And you're right. In highschool, I let a lot of people trample over me because I had social anxiety and wasn't confident in myself. And I understand that ENTJs are "logical problem solvers", that you guys want to come to solutions more than you want to focus on hand-holding, something which INFPs are more prone to do doing. Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to reply to me, it really helped and I really appreciate it. <3
    MsBossyPants thanked this post.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by NT the DC View Post
    Rooted in reality sounds more like ESTJ to me. I like weird hypothesis and perspectives.
    I've found that you don't really forget about your partners if you were with them long enough.
    I still think about flings I had with girls and such, I wouldn't say them entering your mind is characteristic of love.

    In terms of your questioning your attraction to partners who aren't right for you, that maybe true but is something you'd have to get to the root of.
    Your experience with this person doesn't really pertain to everyone but if it's what you've learned then move forward with your knowledge.
    What I've learned from this experience is that sometimes, who you are when you're 18 isn't the best time to start a relationship, especially with someone quite forceful and bold. I wasn't in a good place and was quite anxious socially, like a little hermit crab hiding in its shell and afraid of people. As you can imagine, an ENTJ would have just bulldozed over me, even if accidentally. He wasn't my partner---just a love interest. But a very deep one. For INFPs, some love interests can linger for years. Thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate it. <3
    NT the DC thanked this post.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Flower View Post
    My ENTJ husband and I have been together 20 years.

    That said, I don’t high school me would have been mature enough to handle a romantic relationship with him as I had not yet learned to stand up and ask for what I needed, within an interpersonal relationship.

    I am sorry this left such a bad impression on you. I think that I have people I still think of with a touch of unresolved longing many, many years after they left my life and that is an ok thing to do, just so you don’t get stuck there. I allow myself a certain amount of time for that kind of self-reflection, then I pick myself up and go back to living the actual life I have built that is right in front of me.

    I have every confidence that you can do that too. You got some excellent advice above.
    I did get some excellent advice above! Congratulations on your relationship! I think 18 year old me just wasn't ready to handle an ENTJ either, to be honest, as I was so socially awkward, shy and afraid of people that, well, I was basically waiting to be trampled over. Things have changed now and I'm not at all socially anxious and can hold my ground a bit more when it comes to things. Hopefully this will hold me in good stead in the future. Thank you for your reply. <3
    Cobble and Blue Flower thanked this post.

  8. #8

    I mean the INFP girlfriend and I work preeeetty well together and we are generally a great match; I'm sorta compelled to say that while it might be best for you to think that way to get over it, you probably shouldn't extend the generalization to other people.

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerrambling View Post
    I mean his is more on Earth, while mine sort of just floats in the clouds. It was kind of like...a human and a faerie getting together. It just doesn't work. He was logical, blunt and firmly rooted in reality and I am, and will always be, a daydreamer who writes fantasy novels and imagine things like waking up to find the clouds purple or hearing the trees whisper secrets to one another.
    Yep, that's she and I. She's a daydreamer, I'm very rooted. But we met over her reading a story I wrote online about the struggles of a young physician dealing with death, that was entirely told through metaphors. Being down to earth doesn't mean we aren't creative. I write fantasy novels, too. I can do fantasy and surrealism and stories that feel in the clouds. We connect on a very intimate level because of those.

    I'm just overall very dominantly logical when it comes down to decision making. ENTJs aren't robots. We're just straightforward.

    I am afraid of how some ENTJs will respond to this, because you don't seem to like displays of emotion much and sometimes find what I'm writing now to be just "blather". But maybe this will give you some insight into how this slightly burned INFPs feel about ENTJs.
    Again, not true. We don't mind displays of emotion. We just need the intention behind them to be clear. Is this a "I need to vent and just want you to hear me out" situation or is it a "I have an issue and want your input on how to solve it" situation? We can hear people out and be comforting. We can offer solutions to practical situations.

    It's easy to get the impression we don't like feelings but that's because our default assumption is "let's provide solutions" whereas most peoples' default desire is "please offer comfort". But that's just basic miscommunication.

    He thought I was another silly highschool girl who had a crush on him and would grow out of it. I'm kind of afraid of ENTJs now. You're like war machines sometimes. INFPs don't stand a chance against you. And that vulnerability deep within...well, I blew it by being rude to him, so I guess I'll never be seeing a glimpse of that again.
    what

    I mean how can you even make that assumption

    if someone shows up in my life and doesn't tell me they're into me then I won't assume they are, and if that someone happens to be rude to me I'll just make the obvious conclusion that this person doesn't like me

    we are rational people that send and receive direct signs. I'm not rude to someone I like, I make moves on them. I'm rude to people I dislike. Someone is rude to me, therefore that person dislikes me. "She's rude because she likes me" is just not a conclusion I'd arrive at, ever, unless I was writing anime fanfiction and trying to make an unlikely couple happen

    After all, the ENTJ I knew was intimidating and prone to verbal outbursts that frightened me and when ENTJ logic lashes out at me, I can't help but feel very hurt and in pain.
    we... don't usually lash with logic? We talk with logic. Like this. I'm talking to you. This isn't a lashing. I'm not attacking you. I'm pointing out counter-arguments to your arguments and that's not personal or hostile, it's legit just how I talk. It's to the point and objective and generally a little bit acid.

    we tend to say "your argument is bad" and that's very different from saying you are bad. It's truly, really not personal.

    Or it's like someone who works with numbers falling in love with someone who loves words. Like...a unicorn falling in love with a dragon. It just doesn't work.
    That's just a bad generalization. ENTJs are as diverse as anyone else. I love words and numbers. I'm in STEM and I write fiction. I like poetry. My girlfriend and I have very deep talks about literature and art. I serenade her on the piano. I work with people and I've seen several children being born and it's so moving that I cry every single time.

    We can be as soft as anyone else. We just don't generally make choices based on that.

    You can call me stupid or delusional for holding onto this love all these years (and I have a feeling, as ENTJs, you probably will, and I mean that kindly) but sometimes, your first love sticks with you. It just does.
    that, I think, more than anything, shows me how much you don't get ENTJs at all. My first assumption at your text isn't "this person is stupid". My first assumption is "based on this information I'd say this person lacked closure on that relationship and thus is still hung up over it."

    My first reaction to that isn't "let's laugh at it". My first reaction is "let's provide insight so that this person can work this problem out". Which is what I'm trying to do.

    It's not about you. It's about the information. The facts. And the solutions. Whether or not you're stupid or smart or whatever else isn't relevant to the problem at all. I was given a set of data to work with and arrived at a conclusion about that. It could have been anyone else and with that data the conclusion would have been the same.

    Which brings me to my final point, and I'll just say it again: it seems to me you're hung up about the lack of closure on that, and it seems to me there was a lot of miscommunication between you and that guy. Which is fine and all. And I get you trying to place the problem on him being logical-minded and blunt, I do, but that's... also fruitless.

    Maybe he could have been more sensitive and done things differently. That's irrelevant. The could have beens are irrelevant. The best you can do about that is realize what you wanted to happen and what you could have done differently, understand that and not repeat your mistakes again.

    Just, you know. So you can be the protagonist of your own life. Have power over things rather than have things happen to you.

    And all in all I'm sorry you're hurting, and I hope you feel better soon, and I hope this has been helpful.
    Blue Flower, NiTech, dreamerrambling and 1 others thanked this post.

  9. #9

    I was reminded of this thread today, and the mistaken idea that ENTJs are uncomfortable with emotion.

    On our way to lunch today, I started crying in the car over a series of losses I am likely facing, some definitely within the year, others vaguer but likely within two. I was explaining how I am feeling a grief type of sadness over transitions that haven’t happened yet and how the cluster effect means they are compounding each other and the tears just came. I sort of apologized to my ENTJ husband over the pointlessness of pre-grieving and he said “Why would you apologize for being the things that made me fall in love with you?”

    As buttons says, sometimes I have to clarify if I’m looking for solutions or just venting. But pure emotion? He’s fine with. He does not like if I expect him to try to verbalize complex emotions because he gets frustrated by his inability to name them. But he’s generous and loving about mine and it’s a relief that I don’t bring him down just by having them.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerrambling View Post
    Hi everyone.

    Some of you may remember me as that one silly, highschool girl who had a crush on an ENTJ at my school for a while. Suffice to say, it didn't work out. I was rude to him because I didn't want to idealise him anymore and put him on a pedestal, and he took it the wrong way and shut me out completely. And by completely, I mean blocking me on Facebook. It was a harsh blow. But then again, ENTJs are known for that, aren't they? *smiles sadly*

    The troubling thing is, four years later, he still intrudes on my mind every now and then. I guess he was my first love. And the thing is, the more I think about it, the more I feel as though he and were weren't compatible. We were from two different worlds. For the first time in my life, I realised the heart wants what it wants, you know? Oh, and by different worlds, I mean his is more on Earth, while mine sort of just floats in the clouds. It was kind of like...a human and a faerie getting together. It just doesn't work. He was logical, blunt and firmly rooted in reality and I am, and will always be, a daydreamer who writes fantasy novels and imagine things like waking up to find the clouds purple or hearing the trees whisper secrets to one another.

    This is going to be a little long. I know you ENTJs like things to get to the point but I feel as though I have a lot to say. I am afraid of how some ENTJs will respond to this, because you don't seem to like displays of emotion much and sometimes find what I'm writing now to be just "blather". But maybe this will give you some insight into how this slightly burned INFPs feel about ENTJs.

    We're not really compatible. At least the ENTJs with really strong functions. Over 50% of each function, I would say. Last time I posted on this thread, an ENTJ told me I was a woman in love with the idea of a person, not a man, and just someone prey to my neurotransmitters, and you know what? That's probably exactly what this ENTJ I loved was thinking. He thought I was another silly highschool girl who had a crush on him and would grow out of it. I'm kind of afraid of ENTJs now. You're like war machines sometimes. INFPs don't stand a chance against you. And that vulnerability deep within...well, I blew it by being rude to him, so I guess I'll never be seeing a glimpse of that again.

    I don't know if what I am feeling is love, but I suppose if someone crops up in your mind on a regular basis four years after the last time you saw them, maybe they meant something to you. I'm not sure why I'm posting on this thread. After all, the ENTJ I knew was intimidating and prone to verbal outbursts that frightened me and when ENTJ logic lashes out at me, I can't help but feel very hurt and in pain. How can I love someone who is so incompatible? Why does the heart want what it wants? Why would I love someone who is actually a little bit awful for me?

    ENTJs and INFPs are from two different worlds. A little bit like someone from the dark side falling in love with someone from the light. And INFPs can be from the dark side, in this scenario, if you want. We're not great all the time. Or it's like someone who works with numbers falling in love with someone who loves words. Like...a unicorn falling in love with a dragon. It just doesn't work. You can call me stupid or delusional for holding onto this love all these years (and I have a feeling, as ENTJs, you probably will, and I mean that kindly) but sometimes, your first love sticks with you. It just does.

    Or I guess it's just my stupid neurotransmitters acting up again, huh?

    Sincerely,

    dreamerrambling
    Hun, you can't treat your experience as an universal constant. I mean you can, but I've yet to see it lead anywhere good.

    Sounds like you had an asshole problem, the asshole just happens to be ENTJ. Doesn't mean they'll always be.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] Why Don't INFJs and NTPs mix?
    By Ista in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. [ENTJ] Non-ENTJs in the forum: What do you think of ENTJs?
    By AlwaysInControl in forum ENTJ Forum - The Executives
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 05:38 PM
  3. Is there one MBTI type you really don't mix with?
    By livlaughluv8 in forum Myers Briggs Forum
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:51 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0