[ENTP] Ask an ENTP a Question, Get a Sarcastic Answer - Page 4

Ask an ENTP a Question, Get a Sarcastic Answer

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 4305
Thank Tree3549Thanks

This is a discussion on Ask an ENTP a Question, Get a Sarcastic Answer within the ENTP Forum- The Visionaries forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by gingertonic Impossible. Wormholes function such that you can only go back in time to the exact instant ...

  1. #31
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by gingertonic View Post
    Impossible. Wormholes function such that you can only go back in time to the exact instant the wormhole was created. So once we make a time machine, we can only go back as far as the instant the machine was completed.

    So basically, time machines are useless. Who wants to be able to only go forward in time? That's what my body is for.
    I have been thinking a lot about this I tell you, because this is the only theoretical way I can see myself getting rich.

    But what if there is an infinite amount of universes, so when you travel back in time you actually travel to the past you, but it is the past you in a different reality than the present you comes from. So even tho you change the reality for the past you, you don't change the "present" you because the past and the present you is 2 different realities. So when you put money in the mail for the past you, you only change possible (not yet decided) future for the"past" you, the past you really just is the present you in a different reality that was created when you time traveled.
    Altho I guess if I was me I whould not care about giving a different me money, id just tell me to get my own fucking money. So perhaps one "me" in a different reality actually can travel to the past and give me money but he just thinks I need to get my own fucking money. Fuck me.

    Hmm but if the universe is chaotic and you travel forward in time.
    Then you can travel to the future and suddenly it is all a nuclear wasteland
    And you can also in the exact same situation travel to the future and it's all suddenly like the john lennon "imagine" song
    Because randomness was the most basic thing that decided the future.

  2. #32

    Quote Originally Posted by roughestimate View Post
    My grandpa has intentionally grown mold on isolated loaves of bread in his home because penicillin is known to occupy such things. The problem is, not all of these molds are invariably pencillin. He's just ingesting moldy fucking bread, and he scoffs at me when I try to book-lern em' so book werds.
    So, ENTPs, how the fuck do I get him to stop wearing quasi-booty shorts and elastic-worn-away knee socks? He looks ridiculous.
    There are many solutions to this problem. Here's one.

    Put some laxative in his drink, and then tell him you've noticed that he's been feeling... Ill, lately. Then, tell him he must be allergic to penicillin.

    If you have issues with his fashion due to embarrassment, try wearing even louder fashion, which appeals to your tastes. This will draw attention to you, rather than him, and people will think you look so much cooler than him that the issue of his crazy fashion is no longer an issue.

  3. #33
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by roughestimate View Post
    So, ENTPs, how the fuck do I get him to stop wearing quasi-booty shorts and elastic-worn-away knee socks? He looks ridiculous.
    Paralyze him from the neck down. That way he won't be able to dress himself.
    Psychosmurf, samliam, gracElizabeth and 3 others thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga94 View Post
    Will this make me rich?

    If I right now think that I will in the future invent a time machine and put money in the mail, so then if I am really lucky and just go and check the mail right now I will find money from the future me.

    Thoughts on this theory?
    What if your future you decided that your past you wasn't worth the effort of visiting in the past just to give you money and decided to keep it for himself considering that the future you would have better use for it.
    cool and JKRfan thanked this post.

  6. #35
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessInspirer View Post
    If you could be any tool in a toolbox what would you be? And why?


    Just being one thing is so one-dimension and boring.
    RecklessInspirer, Boom, thefruitsnack and 19 others thanked this post.

  7. #36

    Quote Originally Posted by babayaga94 View Post
    I have been thinking a lot about this I tell you, because this is the only theoretical way I can see myself getting rich.

    But what if there is an infinite amount of universes, so when you travel back in time you actually travel to the past you, but it is the past you in a different reality than the present you comes from. So even tho you change the reality for the past you, you don't change the "present" you because the past and the present you is 2 different realities. So when you put money in the mail for the past you, you only change possible (not yet decided) future for the"past" you, the past you really just is the present you in a different reality that was created when you time traveled.
    Altho I guess if I was me I whould not care about giving a different me money, id just tell me to get my own fucking money. So perhaps one "me" in a different reality actually can travel to the past and give me money but he just thinks I need to get my own fucking money. Fuck me.

    Hmm but if the universe is chaotic and you travel forward in time.
    Then you can travel to the future and suddenly it is all a nuclear wasteland
    And you can also in the exact same situation travel to the future and it's all suddenly like the john lennon "imagine" song
    Because randomness was the most basic thing that decided the future.

    What makes you think currency as it exists in our reality, exists in any other reality? I think currency is a stupid idea, yet that is how this reality operates. One can only hope other realities are more enlightened.

    Maybe I should look into finding a way to one of those other realities. Sounds interesting...
    babayaga94, thefruitsnack, Aya XXX and 2 others thanked this post.

  8. #37
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by roughestimate View Post
    So, ENTPs, how the fuck do I get him to stop wearing quasi-booty shorts and elastic-worn-away knee socks? He looks ridiculous.
    Let him be. He deserves to live his life the way he wants to. Whether he looks "ridiculous" or not is your perception of his looks and frankly - your perception of whether he looks good or bad is not important enough for him to have to change just to suit the way you want him to be - especially at his age.
    RoughEstimate, openmode, openmode and 14 others thanked this post.

  9. #38
    Unknown


    Question for fellow ENTP's ... how long do you think it will take for someone to really get butt-hurt in this thread ?

  10. #39
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawz View Post
    Question for fellow ENTP's ... how long do you think it will take for someone to really get butt-hurt in this thread ?
    Why do you assume it hasn't already happened?
    devoid, Sedem, effenelle and 14 others thanked this post.

  11. #40
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Why do you assume it hasn't already happened?
    well -- usually when someone gets hurt or something, they can't help but respond in a way that shows they have. I haven't as yet seen any reason for anyone to get hurt over [or maybe I'm just an optimist].

    That said - if someone has gotten hurt and kept it to themselves --- I feel like ... I feel like ... Damn .. I don't feel anything o.0
    Boom thanked this post.


     
Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 05:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:06 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0