[ENTP] ENTP Tritype (Male vs Female) - Page 2

ENTP Tritype (Male vs Female)

View Poll Results: What Is Your Tritype And Gender?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • 378 male

    14 17.28%
  • 379 male

    9 11.11%
  • 358 male

    0 0%
  • 369 male

    0 0%
  • 479 male

    4 4.94%
  • 378 female

    10 12.35%
  • 379 female

    3 3.70%
  • 358 female

    1 1.23%
  • 369 female

    2 2.47%
  • 479 female

    1 1.23%
  • other male

    12 14.81%
  • other female

    25 30.86%
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76
Thank Tree28Thanks

This is a discussion on ENTP Tritype (Male vs Female) within the ENTP Forum- The Visionaries forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; The last time I took the enneagram test I got 8-7-9. I actually got the same the other times, lol, ...

  1. #11
    Unknown Personality

    The last time I took the enneagram test I got 8-7-9. I actually got the same the other times, lol, but once I got 9-8-7

  2. #12
    ENTJ - The Executives

    Quote Originally Posted by Harizu View Post
    The last time I took the enneagram test I got 8-7-9. I actually got the same the other times, lol, but once I got 9-8-7
    Is that possible?

  3. #13
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Should be one enneatype from each of the three triads (2-3-4; 5-6-7; 8-9-1), so not possible as a tritype, although in testing might come up as the three most likely types.
    I still struggle a bit with the concept of enneagram, although there are some really interesting insights buried within it.
    I can only agree with what I get if I do the tritypes with wings...which allows me to claim some influence from 5 different types. Or more than half of the groups!

    So...you forgot 368 as a possibility. Which is me in a different order (6w7, 3w2, 8w7).

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    @Aha, I'm sorry if I've missed it somewhere, but what is your argument for male ENTPs being more likely to have an 8 fix? It's certainly an interesting theory which I'm not intuitively opposed to. Personally I would assume that ENTPs in general are least likely to be a gut type for core and also assume that it would be the rarest to have a 1 fix. I'm not sure how gender would play a role in all this though, but I kind of suck at differencing genders in general.
    You are unique as well.

    We certainly see a pattern. That certain enneagrams are related to combination of cognitive functions of a person. And for upbringing of course - there goes your male and female divide. Also, male brain is different from female, even if slightly.
    Also, even if upbringing and functions are the same - the cognitive function level of development is differentiating depending on age and life need. There are some subtypes of types that could be determined by this abstract relative development.
    So, for example, having strong and developed Fe will give ENTP 8ish colors, despite the fact that it is less likely to find in Fe-doms. They are different in this respect. Fe is their nature. But it is an instrument to us.


    I am not being sexist here. Although I am combination of every possible -ism in truth


    disguise thanked this post.

  6. #15
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Harizu View Post
    The last time I took the enneagram test I got 8-7-9. I actually got the same the other times, lol, but once I got 9-8-7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzara View Post
    Is that possible?


    Well...really it is not Wtf.

  7. #16
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzara View Post
    Is that possible?
    No, it is not, because I f*cked up and mistook the tritype with the enneagram type with the wings.

  8. #17
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    3-7-8 who do we appreciate
    possiBri thanked this post.

  9. #18
  10. #19
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexicon View Post
    And here I was going all "Oh, I need to figure out who that is" only to discover - heartbroken - that this was in fact a mistake! (Although it is cool we have the same tritype and mbti, and I don't care what gender we are or are not or might be or was or become, and hi! (Also your result can stand for @Sonny since he is this combination of typings as well and in fact male :3)).


    This. It is very common to mistype both in enneagram and mbti. I have no data on this, but for many it takes some "rounds" to get to their real preferred cognition (mbti) and deeper motivations (enneagram). Getting your tritype right can be especially tricky, as with the enneagram it's not a case of "this sounds like me and I do this too, so I'm probably this type", and requires some deep thought, or soul-searching as it is often called, at least this is my opinion. I'm not at all saying mistyping is a bad thing (actually I think it is very useful if you become aware of it), just noting that it is something to be aware of.

    ---

    @Aha, I'm sorry if I've missed it somewhere, but what is your argument for male ENTPs being more likely to have an 8 fix? It's certainly an interesting theory which I'm not intuitively opposed to. Personally I would assume that ENTPs in general are least likely to be a gut type for core and also assume that it would be the rarest to have a 1 fix. I'm not sure how gender would play a role in all this though, but I kind of suck at differencing genders in general.
    Dyslexicon! I didn't know you still visited the real world!

  11. #20
    Unknown

    9 5 3. Wups. Oh well.


     
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] Female ENTP's and male INFJ's
    By sighcantthinkofaname in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 11:19 AM
  2. [ENTP] Female ENTP relative to female ENFP and male ENTP
    By The Trollmaster in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:01 AM
  3. [ESTP] ENTP male with an ESTP female
    By TheRealThing in forum ESTP Forum - The Doers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 09:54 AM
  4. [ENTP] What do ENTP male think of INTJ female?
    By INTJellectual in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 10:28 PM
  5. [ENTP] ENTP male with an ESTP female
    By TheRealThing in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:21 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0