1. I need to interact with people AND alone time. Sometimes I feel like I'm introvert and extrovert simultaneously. If I'm in the presence of "idea people" i get alot of energy, but everyone else who doesn't feed Fe actually DRAINs my energy. I also hear alot of ENTPs complain about social nuance and shit in RL that seems irrelevant to "the good stuff" in convos.
2. I was more nerdy as a child, although not completly. I was drawn to athletic and intellectual stuff with equal *humph*
3. I spent a lot of time observing the world, not just talking about them.
4. To this time I still need time to think my discoveries over to come up with new plans so I can explore territories I haven't seen before until i gained the knowledge from "mulling things over"
5. I need "thinking time" not just social time.
If you have any stories in childhood were you seeemed more itnroverted, plz share.