[ENTP] Darling ENTPs, HELP ME ATTRACT YOU. (INFJ) - Page 2

Darling ENTPs, HELP ME ATTRACT YOU. (INFJ)

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65
Thank Tree69Thanks

This is a discussion on Darling ENTPs, HELP ME ATTRACT YOU. (INFJ) within the ENTP Forum- The Visionaries forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; ENTPs aren't always initially obvious and INFJs can be dismissive of others (perhaps not all or all the time, but ...

  1. #11
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    ENTPs aren't always initially obvious and INFJs can be dismissive of others (perhaps not all or all the time, but for an INFJ friend of mine at least it's an issue and I see that some in other INFJs I know), so opportunities can be missed.
    opeli thanked this post.

  2. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hatter View Post
    ENTPs are adorable humans that bounce around so quickly that you can’t really take your eyes off them or they will build two machines running on carbon dioxide and have sharpies for fingers. Those said sharpies are for decorating the walls!, the ENTPs would have insisted, but you shouldn’t have listen, you told yourself regretfully when you woke up to a specially modified face the next morning. However, they are still in great demand for you’ll want to hit and hug them at the same time. Sadly, you’ll have to catch those little tricksters first. Rain or shine, ENTPs will make you laugh and it’s a noticeable fact that INFJs have an adorable ENTP at their side to shower with extra love and care.

    But what about the rest of us? The INTXs would cry out angrily, unable to accept the fact that for once, they could not capture such fast-paced, trash-talking, happy creatures. After all, impossible was not a concept in those introverted rationals head unless we are looking at the emotional aspect of humans. Looking at the statistics, there should be plenty of ENTPs to go around for there isn’t enough INFJs to buy them all. So how do you capture an ENTP?

    Step One:

    Grab their attention. They have short attention spans. The one way is to walk up to them and rattle off a series of numbers to your next pseudo-hydrogen-titanium bomb project. They would be so intrigued, they will run after you, demanding for answers.

    That is, if they didn’t nod understandingly and classify you as an idiot first.

    Step two:
    
Keep them chasing. ENTPs get bored easily. Wonder why INFJs ever throw their hands up exasperatedly and charge towards the all-willing ENFPs that open their arms for extra glomps? Well, probably not, because nobody saw that happening. ENTPs wants you to keep up a conversation. But how, the INTXs will now raised their eyebrows suspiciously, wary that this might be another trap. Simple! This ENTP will flick her hair arrogantly while dodging the rolled-up newspaper her INTJ just swung at her. Saw a new topic on discovery channel? Great, tell them. Ask their INFP friends on what they like. Found out why Saturn has it’s rings and Uranus have an extremely retarded name? Even better, bring it up the next time they frustratedly looked at the ceiling in (useless) attempt to pass time.

    Assuming if they don’t learn it all first, which they probably did.

    Step three:

    Do not be afraid to call them out for their bullshit.
ENTPs exist for one reason: to explain absolutely idiotic (and inaccurate) synopsis of any known scientific facts just to examine which are the ones foolish enough to fall for their convincing lies. Everyone, that is. However, call them out for it. Disagree with them, and let them know that you see through everything. (Well, not their clothes, even if they make sexual innuendos about it. Trade your see-through googles for their nudes, if you are that desperate, and prepare to be duped.) Wow them with your critical thinking and if you successfully displayed to the ENTP that you are more cynical than the status quo, congratulations, you are 70% there!

    Until they completely forget about your thinking charm and decided that XSTPs are sexy, while thinking that they should obtain one.

    Step four:
Be unpredictable. 
This speaks for itself spiritually. Don’t blow up the barbies they are planning to dissect though, that’s cruelty on its finest level.

    Step five:

    Be rare. Yes, you read that right. We are rare enough, the INTXs will now cheer after reading this. Finally, a step we can accomplish, nodded an INTJ approvingly.
    Do not make yourself too available. That is to say, do not talk to them everyday. The ENTPs are actually great at spotting out patterns and they will eventually (in a week) learn how your mind works while getting bored of you since what you say is entirely predictable, which ruins step four as well. Be scarce. Approach them quite a bit during the first few interactions and be scarce after that.

    Note: if they wander about, looking adorably lost, it’s time for you to step in and gently guide them back to you. Do not completely abandon them, you’ll regret it after realizing that they reigned in a black hole and sucked everything up since they went unsupervised. If they respond to your messages with long paragraphs and frequent replies, they are interested. Do not engage them in small talk.

    Step six:
    
Do not get discouraged easily. 
ENTPs are wonderful at forgetting things. That is to say, if they do forget to reply to your one sentence message, you are probably boring them to death. Feed them paragraphs of literature. Show them satirical pictures of politics and life. Talk about philosophy with them. However, understand that they have difficulties maintaining a consistent psychological distance with people. They might seem shockingly close to you one day and randomly distant the next. Try to perk them up with the newest picture you found of a Stalin and Hitler relationship and be sure to double check their drinks for any love potions placed inside by an INFJ.


    There you go. 6 steps on how to capture an ENTP. Think you can do it?
    How to Capture an ENTP

  3. #13
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by opeli View Post
    I am constantly reading in the forums about how INFJs and ENTPs tend to do rather well together, and I must admit that if there is any type that can get me hot and flustered in the best kind of way, it is the ENTP.
    Unfortunately, I can rarely find you all. When I do, it can be quite difficult to catch your attention initially, as I am an introvert and tend to stick to the walls.

    So, ENTPs who are attracted to INFJs, give us some advice on how to attract, woo, and carry you off to our dungeons.
    Alright I broke this down into some simple steps.

    Step One:
    Advertise yourself on craigslist in the personals section, be sure to list off being an ENTP as a requirement

    Step Two:
    Wait for the ENTPenis party to show up in your messages.

    Step Three:
    When you get a reply from a genuine ENTP (trust me, you'll know when this happens), tell him to meet you at the closest liquor establishment, proceed to get him drunk, also make sure to acquire/verify his digits.

    Step Four:
    When sufficiently suggestible, take him back to a hotel for some wild skin on skin secks.

    Step Five:
    In the morning, quietly leave him at the hotel, give him some time to contemplate what has just happened.

    Step Six:
    Find out if your pregnant, if yes, congratulations! You have now trapped a man into a relationship with you. If no, please repeat the above steps.

    Be warned, this could also backfire, but sometimes some things in life are worth the risk.
    TrailMix, decibell, Tsubaki and 1 others thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by opeli View Post
    I am constantly reading in the forums about how INFJs and ENTPs tend to do rather well together, and I must admit that if there is any type that can get me hot and flustered in the best kind of way, it is the ENTP.
    Unfortunately, I can rarely find you all. When I do, it can be quite difficult to catch your attention initially, as I am an introvert and tend to stick to the walls.

    So, ENTPs who are attracted to INFJs, give us some advice on how to attract, woo, and carry you off to our dungeons.
    You have a hard time finding us? Guess what, darling, you're over 4x more rare than we are

    I think the biggest gap here is identification -- like you said, it's hard for you to catch our attention because you're introvert/stick to the walls. Well, if we can't identify you what can you expect. When I interact with people, I can just tell when the other person is on the same page as me or not, which I find super attractive. Like, you know when you're having a discussion or are in a situation with someone and you guys just understand without having to talk about it -- that stuff gets my attention quickly.

    How do I find me an INFJ
    Juiz thanked this post.

  6. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by opeli View Post
    I am constantly reading in the forums about how INFJs and ENTPs tend to do rather well together, and I must admit that if there is any type that can get me hot and flustered in the best kind of way, it is the ENTP.
    Unfortunately, I can rarely find you all. When I do, it can be quite difficult to catch your attention initially, as I am an introvert and tend to stick to the walls.

    So, ENTPs who are attracted to INFJs, give us some advice on how to attract, woo, and carry you off to our dungeons.
    I just broke up with an INFJ girl actually - there was a strong attraction between us but she became far too controlling and restrictive.
    I don't know if this advice would apply to you but it definitely applies to my ex in what not to do:

    1.) Respect our need for space and freedom. Just because I don't want to spend 24/7 with you doesn't mean I don't love you. We love you more if you let us pursue our dreams.
    2.) Don't be controlling. Just because we don't control you doesn't mean we're looking to be controlled. This isn't a "controlled or be controlled" world.
    3.) Take an interest in our lives even if it's something not interesting to you (I feel like INFJs usually are better at this but my ex girlfriend could care less about my career and didn't take an interest in things which didn't interest her...)


    Ok with that said, here's what you should do.
    1.) Be yourself.
    2.) Be playful ;)
    3.) Be open-minded
    4.) Show kindness, not just to me but to others.

    I met my INFJ ex online by the way. She is gorgeous but I may have not noticed her so easily if it wasn't for online dating.

    Good luck!! I feel like it's such a natural attraction. It didn't work out between me and her for various reasons but there was definitely a strong attraction.
    Juiz thanked this post.

  7. #16

    Say "What do you mean?".
    lookoutkid and Juiz thanked this post.

  8. #17
    ENTP

    Quote Originally Posted by opeli View Post
    I can rarely find you all.
    Uh...well according some statistic we're only 2-5% of the population. Go figure.

    as I am an introvert and tend to stick to the walls.
    Try rubbing some non-stick Crisco on yourself and let us know if it helps.

    So, ENTPs who are attracted to INFJs, give us some advice on how to attract, woo, and carry you off to our dungeons.
    High IQ, interesting conversationalist, up for random adventures, and have a high tolerance for annoying quirks. Alternatively you could have a shirt made saying "ENTP bait" or something and see how that goes.

  9. #18
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    laugh at all my jokes. it'll be easy cuz i'm hilarious.
    TrailMix, Hiraeth and shazam thanked this post.

  10. #19

    Well disappearing massive numbers of stupid people would get our attention really quickly!

  11. #20

    Holy living hell. I tried to read this and couldn't do it. Be concise if you want us to do it in airports and otherwise inconvenient places.


     
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] INFJ trying to Attract a Female ENTP?
    By RubiksCubix in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 03:08 AM
  2. [INFJ] How can/does an INFJ female attract men?
    By Bella2016 in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 08:39 AM
  3. [INFJ] How can/does an INFJ male attract women?
    By Targus28 in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:55 PM
  4. [INFJ] How can I attract an INFJ?
    By emmamadden in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:23 AM
  5. [INFJ] the darkside ISTJ attract INFJ. What I think of INFJ....
    By enneagram6level9 in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 02:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:28 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0