1) Age or Age Range?
21, which is not my perceived age. It takes a while to convince the bouncers at the clubs (and people at movie theaters for PG-16 movies), but at least I can get children's tickets on public transport when I'm low on cash.
2) City, Country and/or Region?
Finland, near Helsinki.
3) Tell us something about your social life?
"I'm scared. It's like you know everything about everyone already" - ISFJ
"My friend count remains constant because I make about as many friends on Friday nights as I lose" - Me
4) Current occupation and/or career aspirations?
Not really sure yet. I'd rather do multiple things than just stick to one.
5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself
I've actually won a prize for being the one to do most stupid shit over the course of two nights. I have no sense of shame if it's beneficial for something I set my mind to
6) Now something shamefully embarrassing
My balance is the absolute worst. Tripping over my own feet on flat ground whilst sober? Why not.
7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP
I already learned that I'm not special after all. I like to see to what extent I'm able to relate to other ENTPs. I recently met another ENTP female, which explained why I connected with her despite a lot of initial differences.
8) You know you're an ENTP because...
Because my friend told me I can't be INTP :( My self reflection is quite shit considering that I actually believed I was for a while, though.