Alright, a couple other types have this and we need one of our own.
The goal is to build the ENTP community by increasing our threshold for genius insight & debauchery. After all, what type better captures the essence of class & crass? For current active users, feel free to re-introduce yourself. I, of course, will find new users and just quote them on this page, thereby forcing them to run the gauntlet. Here's some questions to help others know who you are. You can remain relatively anonymous but try to give us some information that helps set you apart as a unique user. Otherwise, you're just an avatar without a personality, and no ENTP should be content with being boring.
You can copy & paste this
1) Age or Age Range?
2) City, Country and/or Region?
3) Tell us something about your social life?
4) Current occupation and/or career aspirations?
5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself
6) Now something shamefully embarrassing
7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP
8) You know you're an ENTP because...
Here's my answers as examples:
1) I'm 27 or I could say mid 20s, older than 21, or 18-30 depending on how specific I want to get.
2) I live in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, and/or North America. At least tell us if you're North America, Europe, Australia, or other.
3) I was in a fraternity in college. Someone else might say "I have a cat" or "I'm wanted for money laundering in 3 states"
4) I'm doing sales but I'd like to do internet marketing or perhaps become a psychologist.
5) I made mostly A's while rarely studying throughout school/college. I can do a 30 second keg-stand. I once convinced an entire bar I was a famous Scottish Rugby player, for a night.
6) My mom told me to plant a flower plant. I dug a whole and placed the plant, while in the pot it came with, into the ground. Inferior Si makes me seem like I have no common sense. I once spent 10 minutes trying to open a trashbag.
7) I wish to continue to connect to others who are similar and help new learners understand aspects of typology. Perhaps someone else just wants to learn function theory.
8) When I'm bored, I can amuse myself by getting lost in my mind for hours. I argued with a professor, once, and switched sides when other students chimed in.