Just comment randomly on whichever of these points you like, or post whatever related thoughts you have.
Have you tended to:
- usually have a partner?
- actively seek / think about getting into relationships?
- or: go happily about your life until something happens?
- date many people?
- or: decide that relationships with most people wouldn't work in advance, and not bother?
- or: have other reasons you didn't want to date people in your life?
- do a lot of things with your partner, and little with your other friends?
- or the opposite?
I ask because I've been going through this alternating thing lately of analysing a set of girls in my life, then getting really interested in one of them for awhile because I thought they were interested in me, then not actually really seeing much interest on their part and simultaneously questioning whether going out with them would make sense, then losing interest and getting analytical of all the girls again. Just makes me wonder what you guys have been like. :)