[ENTP] Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thank Tree4Thanks
  • 1 Post By DJArendee
  • 2 Post By bellisaurius
  • 1 Post By Bropenhauer

This is a discussion on Conspiracy theories within the ENTP Forum- The Visionaries forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Im watching a bunch of cool conspiracy videos on youtube. Right now, im watching an episode of CONSPIRACY THEORY, WITH ...

  1. #1
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    Conspiracy theories

    Im watching a bunch of cool conspiracy videos on youtube. Right now, im watching an episode of CONSPIRACY THEORY, WITH JESSY VENTURA.

    I think itd be cool to be a conspiracy theorist...Not just for the TRUTH, but because it would just be fun haha. It would be fun to research shit and talk to government officials about contradictions in THE SYSTEM. And there are tons of them for sure haha.

    Anyone else wanna be a conspiracy theorist? Like, a cool one? Just having the ability to make people think in different ways, and completely dumbfounding the people in "power".

    ....hopefully im not abducted by aliens, or assassinated for making this thread.



  2. #2
    ESTP - The Doers


    I don't really want to be one. Jesse ventura cracks me up because his points are so obviously exaggerated and overly dramatic, regardless if they're true or not. But anyway, I tend to get sucked into the conspiracy theories, then somewhere along the line I'm reading about how the draconians are going to return on planet nibiru and gas all the christians or some shit. At that point I stop reading and go do something else.

  3. #3
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Idan of Europa:2489502
    I don't really want to be one. Jesse ventura cracks me up because his points are so obviously exaggerated and overly dramatic, regardless if they're true or not. But anyway, I tend to get sucked into the conspiracy theories, then somewhere along the line I'm reading about how the draconians are going to return on planet nibiru and gas all the christians or some shit. At that point I stop reading and go do something else.
    Yeah, that's a pretty far out theory. Everyone knows the draconians are going to gas all the philatelists, not the christians.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Quote Originally Posted by King_Moonracer View Post
    II think itd be cool to be a conspiracy theorist...Not just for the TRUTH, but because it would just be fun haha. It would be fun to research shit and talk to government officials about contradictions in THE SYSTEM. And there are tons of them for sure haha.

    Anyone else wanna be a conspiracy theorist? Like, a cool one? Just having the ability to make people think in different ways, and completely dumbfounding the people in "power".
    I prefer leaving my options open by arguing with both sides. More people to disagree with that way...
    King_Moonracer and Boxter9 thanked this post.

  6. #5
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    I tend to ignore them if they are popularized and glitter with dazzling intros. Seriously, if you tell me we're about to be enslaved by the gov't and introduce your program like something from "Dancing With The Stars", I spit on your program.

  7. #6
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    Quote Originally Posted by Extraverted Delusion View Post
    I tend to ignore them if they are popularized and glitter with dazzling intros. Seriously, if you tell me we're about to be enslaved by the gov't and introduce your program like something from "Dancing With The Stars", I spit on your program.
    Of course haha, Thats why i would be a "cool" one. I wouldn't romanticize the shit im talkin about. I honestly cant stand it when people compare shit to fuckin hitler and nazis haha. Nothing is anywhere near that.

    I even saw a bumper sticker on a stop sign the other day, that compared George Bush to Hitler.....Hitler at least KNEW what he was doing haha. Bush, and many politicians, just dont know whats going on, ya know?

    I dont know about "Dancing with the Stars", but i know that "Spongebob" is packed full of subliminal messages hahaha

  8. #7
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    The problem with being a conspiracy theist is it's a fine line between conspiracy theist and nutbar!

  9. #8
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Could it be? Is it....possible?!?!

    King_Moonracer thanked this post.


     

Similar Threads

  1. What Conspiracy Theories Do You Believe in?
    By Reclusive in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 10:47 PM
  2. [Enneagram Type 6] Conspiracy Theories?
    By Indigo Aria in forum Type 6 Forum - The Loyalist
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:56 AM
  3. INTP Conspiracy Theories
    By Lucem in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:23 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0