[ESFJ] ESFJ Chit Chat - Page 2

ESFJ Chit Chat

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 92
Thank Tree95Thanks

This is a discussion on ESFJ Chit Chat within the ESFJ Forum - The Caregivers forums, part of the SJ's Temperament Forum- The Overseers category; pft at least you guys have each other! i only see one other isfj :(...

  1. #11

    pft at least you guys have each other! i only see one other isfj :(
    SummerRoads and Suntide thanked this post.

  2. #12

    Hey @SummerRoads

    Had to totally look up what "bleather" means. Haha! Thanks for teaching me a new word. :)
    Haha, glad to be of service.

    How cool you have a modern Mac now. I prefer Mac's but then again, I just like the cool design and don't really care about how any of it really works.
    I'm really more a PC/Windows fan through and through, but there is something about this machine I really like.

    So I have an ESFJ Confession: Part 2.
    Haha. I still have some fairy lights up as well. I bought a 100m long string of 1000 LED lights for Christmas, and hung it round the garden fence. Obviously I don't have them switched on just now, but the intention is to take them off the fence, then wrap around the flowerbeds instead. I think if we do that, we should get away with them all year round. Experiment for when the better weather arrives. Will include a photo if it works!

  3. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntide View Post
    @orion83uk To answer your question I'm in Arizona! Just a couple hours drive from both the Grand Canyon and Mexico, lol. How's Scotland? Always wanted to go there!
    Arizona - nice! Similarly, I'd really like to visit the Grand Canyon some day. I like the idea of flying into Toronto (would love to see Toronto!) doing some site seeing, then hiring a Ford Mustang and touring my way down the West coast and ending in Arizona.

    I'm in Glasgow. The weather today is stereotypical Scotland - i.e. raining! Looking forward to the late spring and summer arriving.
    Suntide thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJukes View Post
    pft at least you guys have each other! i only see one other isfj :(
    Two Scottish people though in the one post. That must be a record on this though :-)

    How are things going with you @JennyJukes ?

  6. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by orion83uk View Post
    Two Scottish people though in the one post. That must be a record on this though :-)

    How are things going with you @JennyJukes?
    True that! I do know one other scottish person on here but I think she's an ISFP.

    Things are OK with me. I have a job and a house and great colleagues/partner so can't really complain. Though my ex (who I left a year and a half ago because he was abusive) messaged me yesterday.. asking to be friends.. it infuriated me how he tried to weasel back in and still doesn't realise the extent of his actions on me. Grr.

    How are things with you?
    SummerRoads and Suntide thanked this post.

  7. #16

    Hey Jenny! You're always welcome over here on the ESFJ board. :)

    So cool you guys are from Scotland! I went once back in the day with some friends and traveled around there for 2 weeks. Was really beautiful (and cold / rainy). LOL!

    Sorry to hear about your ex... that's so messed up. Some people. Glad you saw through that and stood your ground. You definitely don't need that in your life when everything else is going so well for you.
    @Orion , would love to see a photo of your garden lights once you have it all set up. That sounds so nice!


    So random question, what shows are you all watching these days? Just got caught up on "This is Us" (**sigh, so good***) but need something new. What do you all like to watch for fun?

  8. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJukes View Post
    True that! I do know one other scottish person on here but I think she's an ISFP.

    Things are OK with me. I have a job and a house and great colleagues/partner so can't really complain. Though my ex (who I left a year and a half ago because he was abusive) messaged me yesterday.. asking to be friends.. it infuriated me how he tried to weasel back in and still doesn't realise the extent of his actions on me. Grr.

    How are things with you?
    Mostly sounds good! What are you working as (if it's ok to ask?).
    As for your ex... much as I like to sing the whole "everyone deserves a second chance", if they've been abusives I'd definitely be playing the 'ignore' card. More so when they are ignorant of what they've done. Just hope they aren't doing it to someone else now or in the future!

    Yeah not bad thanks this end. Stressful few weeks in work, but the end is in sight. It's also Friday! Pizza night tonight :-)
    I need to try and book a wee weekend trip away this weekend for our anniversary. Part of my bucket list to visit every (inhabited) Scottish Island. We did Mull and Iona last year (Mull will definitely need a second visit in the future), and we're thinking of trying Bute this time.

  9. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerRoads View Post
    So random question, what shows are you all watching these days? Just got caught up on "This is Us" (**sigh, so good***) but need something new. What do you all like to watch for fun?
    We just finished watching the 2 series of American Crime Story on Netflix (The People v. O. J. Simpson and The Assassination of Gianni Versace).

    Also watching season 3 of The Grand Tour (huge Jeremy Clarkson fan).

    I'll need to see if This Is Us is available on UK Netflix yet. We could do with fresh box sets to work through.
    SummerRoads thanked this post.

  10. #19

    "This is Us" is on Hulu here in the States, not sure about Netflix. Also, have you seen "The Americans"... that was a really good one too. Even my INTP husband really liked it, which is shocking.... haha! Hard to find shows that we both can get into. Currently watching Game of Thrones together, because well I guess that's what everyone's doing out here in the States. LOL I have to close my eyes for half of it though because of the violence but I can get into the character building and relationships.

  11. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by orion83uk View Post
    Mostly sounds good! What are you working as (if it's ok to ask?).
    As for your ex... much as I like to sing the whole "everyone deserves a second chance", if they've been abusives I'd definitely be playing the 'ignore' card. More so when they are ignorant of what they've done. Just hope they aren't doing it to someone else now or in the future!

    Yeah not bad thanks this end. Stressful few weeks in work, but the end is in sight. It's also Friday! Pizza night tonight :-)
    I need to try and book a wee weekend trip away this weekend for our anniversary. Part of my bucket list to visit every (inhabited) Scottish Island. We did Mull and Iona last year (Mull will definitely need a second visit in the future), and we're thinking of trying Bute this time.
    I work as a housing support worker - I support people who are struggling to pay their bills or help them get accommodation, set up their accommodation etc. People who are at risk of losing their tenancies basically. Can be hectic but generally fulfilling. What do you do?


     
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0