Girls ESFJ

Girls ESFJ

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Thank Tree2Thanks

This is a discussion on Girls ESFJ within the ESFJ Forum - The Caregivers forums, part of the SJ's Temperament Forum- The Overseers category; Hello, people. I am an INFJ and for quite some time i ve been hanging with this ESFJ girl. When ...

  1. #1

    Girls ESFJ

    Hello, people. I am an INFJ and for quite some time i ve been hanging with this ESFJ girl. When i think of her, I do love her a lot, but, she doesnt make my type(her values are not strong, and she seems a bit too normal for me). SO my idea is to make our friendship turn into something like lovers, not necessarily a long term relationship. I know she wants it (I see it all LOL). BUt she is very afraid. how to turn this?



  2. #2
    Unknown Personality


    Interesting .. So you don't want 'long term relationship' but you do want 'lovers'.

    Why not just ask her straight out if you can be friends with benefits?

    She can only tell you NO.

    Lol .. Yeah, good luck with that. Don't like your chances.

  3. #3

    Well, i would hopefully not ask but make it happen:). And i was thinking if i was capable to change her mind so fuckingly fucking and make her love me with my Ni. aehueahueahuaehuae.; have to think about it.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Well, i would hopefully not ask but make it happen:). And i was thinking if i was capable to change her mind so fuckingly fucking and make her love me with my Ni. aehueahueahuaehuae.; have to think about it.
    you're asking for the impossible. What next?

    It's either you ask or you don't and she never knows. Hints exactly don't work for me. Tell her straight out how you're feeling and see if she agrees to it. It's at least worth a try right? Give it a go.

  6. #5
    INTP - The Thinkers


    ESFJs aren't really the type to knowingly get involved in a relationship that will certainly end...
    thegirlcandance and saslou thanked this post.

  7. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    ESFJs aren't really the type to knowingly get involved in a relationship that will certainly end...
    it depends. A lot of relationships end so it's normal to assume that the relationships(friendships or what not) im in right now will be a short term. Depends on who's holding it, no one knows. Long term or short term, I could go with either way.

  8. #7
    Unknown Personality


    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Well, i would hopefully not ask but make it happen:). And i was thinking if i was capable to change her mind so fuckingly fucking and make her love me with my Ni. aehueahueahuaehuae.; have to think about it.
    Sounds like manipulation to me .. I am not going to ask but make it happen.

    She wants it .. Good, i hope she also bites it off .. That's karma for you.

  9. #8

    MOchi. Yeah. Sometimes i wish everybody is intuitive as I am.About making her love me. Well, i was able to change a lot her conceptions about me. The hard time is that the esfjs girls i dated want things happen, and I really am the lazy guy who lets things happen. only with time i take some positions. Meantime the possibility of relationship fades...

  10. #9
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    but, she doesnt make my type(her values are not strong
    haha are you for real?

  11. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    MOchi. Yeah. Sometimes i wish everybody is intuitive as I am.About making her love me. Well, i was able to change a lot her conceptions about me. The hard time is that the esfjs girls i dated want things happen, and I really am the lazy guy who lets things happen. only with time i take some positions. Meantime the possibility of relationship fades...
    you're funny

    don't need to be a potato couch here.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do ESTJ girls like in Men?
    By Perseus in forum ESTJ Forum - The Guardians
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-22-2018, 08:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0