[ESFJ] A world without ESFJ's? - Page 2

A world without ESFJ's?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Thank Tree43Thanks

This is a discussion on A world without ESFJ's? within the ESFJ Forum - The Caregivers forums, part of the SJ's Temperament Forum- The Overseers category; Originally Posted by Jawz A world without ESFJ's would be a sub-forum without half you people coming in and bitching ...

  1. #11
    ISTP - The Mechanics


    Quote Originally Posted by Jawz View Post
    A world without ESFJ's would be a sub-forum without half you people coming in and bitching about them all the time instead of actually taking the time to consider your own faults for a change ...
    Do you feel better?
    The Ultimate Square Peg thanked this post.

  2. #12
    ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers

    Ha! No one would pick up the mess and take no credit for it... there'd also be no such thing as time management.

  3. #13
    ENTP - The Visionaries


    i dont think the world would change at all. The others would adapt to make things easier for themselves.
    liza_200 and Yadids thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawz View Post
    A world without ESFJ's would be a sub-forum without half you people coming in and bitching about them all the time instead of actually taking the time to consider your own faults for a change ...
    Then perhaps either ENFJ or ISFJ will become the next scapegoat.

  6. #15
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Then perhaps either ENFJ or ISFJ will become the next scapegoat.
    Nah. ISFJ's defend themselves pretty well.

    ENFJ's on the other hand have been getting a lot of love on PerC in recent months.

    It's good to identify oneself as an ENFJ these days :)
    Owfin thanked this post.

  7. #16
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Jawz View Post
    Nah. ISFJ's defend themselves pretty well.

    ENFJ's on the other hand have been getting a lot of love on PerC in recent months.

    It's good to identify oneself as an ENFJ these days :)
    Perhaps my post could be a little misleading as I'm getting this vibe from reading the other infamous thread under this subforum.

    Though my point is, there will always be an outcast or scapegoat when human beings are being boxed into different types, especially in typology.
    Jawz and Owfin thanked this post.

  8. #17
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by Misha View Post
    Perhaps my post could be a little misleading as I'm getting this vibe from reading the other infamous thread under this subforum.

    Though my point is, there will always be an outcast or scapegoat when human beings are being boxed into different types, especially in typology.
    :) That's pretty much the case in all classification systems. Be it race, religion, caste, creed, gender, socio-economic status, political inclinations. I think it's a basic human flaw. Very few people can truly look past the classification systems to analyse situations as they truly are.
    Misha thanked this post.

  9. #18
    ESFJ - The Caregivers

    A world without ESFJ's? OK...

    Who is going to come over and make you soup when you are sick? (not bring you soup... MAKE you soup).

    You know that rash... that's in that spot... you just can't reach? Good luck putting creme on yourself, champ.

    Remember to bring your own Kleenex when you have a day when it seems like the world hates you. For that matter.. you might as well turn off the lights while you mope, because nobody cares.

    You got arrested and it's 3:AM and you need to be bailed out? Try Ghostbusters... cause I'm not here, so you won't be calling.

    I'm not saying you won't EVER find anyone to do things for you... It's just not as easy as it is with "our kind".

    - ZDD
    rickybobby thanked this post.


     
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. ESFJ's what would you like to see changed in the world?
    By Blue Butterfly in forum ESFJ Forum - The Caregivers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. ESFJ: Hosts and Hostesses of the World
    By Marino in forum ESFJ Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:34 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0