[ESFP] ESFP Relationship - Page 2

ESFP Relationship

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
Thank Tree9Thanks

This is a discussion on ESFP Relationship within the ESFP Articles forums, part of the ESFP Forum - The Performers category; Originally Posted by Stelliferous I ended up staying inside cleaning, eating, and reading instead.. I know I'm bad :( This ...

  1. #11
    ESFP

    Quote Originally Posted by Stelliferous View Post
    I ended up staying inside cleaning, eating, and reading instead..

    I know I'm bad :(
    This is the opposite of rock throwing... >.<
    Stelliferous thanked this post.

  2. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by ametan View Post
    This is the opposite of rock throwing... >.<
    Idk maybe I need encouragement to throw rocks. Maybe if an ESFP came by to throw a rock at me first...

  3. #13
    ESFP

    Quote Originally Posted by Stelliferous View Post
    Idk maybe I need encouragement to throw rocks. Maybe if an ESFP came by to throw a rock at me first...
    ... so you are thinking an ESFP is going to break into your room to throw a rock at you? While not impossible, that does seem highly improbable. XD

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by ametan View Post
    ... so you are thinking an ESFP is going to break into your room to throw a rock at you? While not impossible, that does seem highly improbable. XD
    I've seen crazier things :p

    I'm in hiding mode. I do want encouragement to come out otherwise I would feel like I don't belong.

  6. #15
    ESFP

    Quote Originally Posted by Stelliferous View Post
    I've seen crazier things :p

    I'm in hiding mode. I do want encouragement to come out otherwise I would feel like I don't belong.
    Why are you in hiding mode? You do know that INFJs are unicorns, right? And who doesn’t live unicorns? In fact, you’re every girl’s fantasy... XD

  7. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by ametan View Post
    Why are you in hiding mode? You do know that INFJs are unicorns, right? And who doesn’t live unicorns? In fact, you’re every girl’s fantasy... XD
    And that's why I hide!! XD

    I would prefer being one lady's fantasy..
    ametan thanked this post.

  8. #17
    ESFP

    Quote Originally Posted by Stelliferous View Post
    And that's why I hide!! XD

    I would prefer being one lady's fantasy..
    Still feel this would be hard to do sitting alone in your room....

    Just sayin’


     
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] ISFP-ESFP relationship? What do you think?
    By AimfortheBrain in forum ESFP Forum - The Performers
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-31-2018, 10:32 AM
  2. ESFP: Relationship Resolution
    By Grey in forum ESFP Articles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 11:49 AM
  3. [INTP] Intp- Esfp relationship
    By Stephen1 in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-19-2014, 01:46 PM
  4. [ENFP] enfp esfp relationship
    By britts2hot4u in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 01:08 PM
  5. [ESFP] Helping the ESFP get over a bad relationship
    By mic in forum ESFP Forum - The Performers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0