Got some relationship question for all you ESFPs!
1) Has your significant other/your relationship ever made you feel contained/held down? If so, what was going on that made you feel that way? Did you try to talk about it/work through it?
2) Have you ever felt like your partners happiness was/is dependent on you? Or that they were sucking out your energy in a reliant way? If so, what was happening that made you feel that way? Did you try to talk about it/work through it?
3) If there was something your partner was doing that was irritating you or something in the relationship wasn't working for you or there was something you needed from your partner to make you happier in the relationship have you spoken to them about it or tried to imply/hint at it? Or did you feel like that would be changing the person and you didn't want that?
4) Ever feel like your partner loved you too much? What was going on that made you feel that way? Was that a negative in your mind? If so, how did you handle it?
5) Have ever dumped a significant other with no prior conversations/warnings/anything of the sort and it was a complete shock to your partner, what happened? What preceded the break up (feelings/thoughts/circumstances)? Why didn’t you try to talk to your partner about whatever it was that wasn’t working/that you needed?