Are ESFPs Democratic or Aristocratic?
1) to interact with others as equals
2) to strive towards maximally possible creative self-realization
3) to freely develop one's business and creative initiatives
4) to fight for equality in rights and possibilities to creatively realize oneself
5) to defend one's own right to freedom of action and to an adequate response by action
6) to have freedom for enterprise, for making decisions, and for defending one's own point of view.
1) to establish relations of subordination
2) to create a hierarchy, support and protect it
3) to support already established within the hierarchy traditions and rituals and keep track of their observance
4) to subordinate those below him and to comply with those above him
5) to put claims to the dominant positions within the system and to fight for one’s right to occupy them
6) to fight for and to accumulate positional advantages in rights, privileges, and opportunities
7) to interact with others from positions of advantage
8) to suppress with the authority of personal opinion and action
9) to control and critique the statements of lower ranking members of the hierarchy, limiting their right to expression on any forbidden subjects
10) to authoritatively impose one's own point of view, decisions, power, and will.
Democrat or Aristocrat?