[ESFP] The ESFP stream of conscious, venting thread - Page 2

The ESFP stream of conscious, venting thread

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 198
Thank Tree157Thanks

This is a discussion on The ESFP stream of conscious, venting thread within the ESFP Forum - The Performers forums, part of the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators category; Oh man, you guys lol...

  1. #11

    Oh man, you guys lol

  2. #12
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmelized Sugar View Post
    I have depression, and it sucks! I never felt like an ESFP until recently, but I feel like shit now. I want to be normal, and that's all I ever want. I want to make friends and make people laugh, but I don't have the energy. It feels great to be an ESFP when I'm fine. I haven't felt fine for the past decade. Just when I catch a break about a month ago I slip back into feeling like crap.
    One step feels like a thousand miles. But one day it will feel like 500 then 20 then 10. Until one day you put your foot down and find that you can walk without that weight. Small steps. One day that one month will be a lot longer. Each day try and do one good deed for yourself and someone else.
    I probably didn't help you, but I just couldn't pass this comment without trying. XOXO

  3. #13
    ESFP - The Performers

    Quote Originally Posted by anna_96 View Post
    One step feels like a thousand miles. But one day it will feel like 500 then 20 then 10. Until one day you put your foot down and find that you can walk without that weight. Small steps. One day that one month will be a lot longer. Each day try and do one good deed for yourself and someone else.
    I probably didn't help you, but I just couldn't pass this comment without trying. XOXO
    Thanks for taking the time to write this! Leave it to an INFP to say something deep about my issues hahaha I'm already doing much better. I'm seeing a counselor, and things are looking up!
    anna_96 thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    INFP - The Idealists

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmelized Sugar View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to write this! Leave it to an INFP to say something deep about my issues hahaha I'm already doing much better. I'm seeing a counselor, and things are looking up!
    That's wonderful to hear! :)

  6. #15

    Screw it I'm resurrecting this thread from ESFP hell.

    I'm going bat shit crazy this weekend. I'm bored as hell but can't bring myself to leave the house. There's so much going on and yet I don't want to do any of it. I have to deal with my ex all the time and I'm not sure what she wants from me. Do you want to be friends? Do you want to be left alone and cut all ties? Here I am being nice, here I am doing my best not to show you that all of this is killing me. Stop crying as if there's something left between us! Stop giving me mixed signals! but also also deep down I want you to keep doing this.
    Ryosuke93, Moonious, Dora and 1 others thanked this post.

  7. #16
    Unknown

    Quote Originally Posted by talon235 View Post
    Screw it I'm resurrecting this thread from ESFP hell.

    I'm going bat shit crazy this weekend. I'm bored as hell but can't bring myself to leave the house. There's so much going on and yet I don't want to do any of it. I have to deal with my ex all the time and I'm not sure what she wants from me. Do you want to be friends? Do you want to be left alone and cut all ties? Here I am being nice, here I am doing my best not to show you that all of this is killing me. Stop crying as if there's something left between us! Stop giving me mixed signals! but also also deep down I want you to keep doing this.
    I usually end up chilling at home. It's a three prong problem...
    1. I have no money.
    2. Most people bore the hell out of me. For most of them I have nothing against them, they are just boring.
    3. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but I've had an adventure filled and party heavy lifestyle to this point. It takes a lot for me want to go out and do something, and the things I want to do cost money (which brings me back to point 1).

    I spend my days running social "experiments" by posting a variety of stories on a different forum.
    Memory of Talon thanked this post.

  8. #17
    ESFP

    Quote Originally Posted by talon235 View Post
    Screw it I'm resurrecting this thread from ESFP hell.

    I'm going bat shit crazy this weekend. I'm bored as hell but can't bring myself to leave the house. There's so much going on and yet I don't want to do any of it. I have to deal with my ex all the time and I'm not sure what she wants from me. Do you want to be friends? Do you want to be left alone and cut all ties? Here I am being nice, here I am doing my best not to show you that all of this is killing me. Stop crying as if there's something left between us! Stop giving me mixed signals! but also also deep down I want you to keep doing this.
    That's messed up with the ex and I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. Especially if you are in a phase where you want to be past that on the one hand, but find some masochistic pleasure in it on the other. Those are the worst. And we've all been there at some point. Or are.

    As to going out, because you're bored, but being lazy at the same time, I feel ya! Taking a walk can be alright. You don't really have to dress up for that, just wear some pants, and if you're really not feeling it, you can always give up two blocks down the line

    PS: How come I didn't know there is a thread like this?!?! This is exactly what I've been needing! Especially as the venting thread for type 4, and for the Sx variant seem to be pretty spammed with god knows what lately.
    Memory of Talon thanked this post.

  9. #18

    Today, I got the phone call from the guy claiming to be working for Microsoft. He was getting ready to go through the usual routine of saying that my computer was broken and that he could fix it. I've gotten those calls before. The last time I got the call, my computer was actually broken. Fortunately, it was (and still is) under warranty. I had sent it back to the manufacturer to be repaired. So Mr. Cyber Crook called me when my computer was in the Computer Hospital. This time, he called and I could barely hear him because of all of the background noise in his office. I guess that there was an entire team of Cyber Crooks who were trying to hack into people's computers, all operating at the same time. I told him that I couldn't hear him, and I hung up.

    These no-good crooks use throw away phone numbers so it is impossible to catch them and send them to a judge who will charge them such a huge fine that they will be walking on the street dressed in nothing but their underwear.

    Anyway, those crooks and all of those robocalls and everyone who irritates me by invading my privacy on the telephone... that's my vent for the day!
    Memory of Talon, Max, RubiksCubix and 1 others thanked this post.

  10. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Dora View Post
    That's messed up with the ex and I'm sorry that you have to deal with that. Especially if you are in a phase where you want to be past that on the one hand, but find some masochistic pleasure in it on the other. Those are the worst. And we've all been there at some point. Or are.

    As to going out, because you're bored, but being lazy at the same time, I feel ya! Taking a walk can be alright. You don't really have to dress up for that, just wear some pants, and if you're really not feeling it, you can always give up two blocks down the line

    PS: How come I didn't know there is a thread like this?!?! This is exactly what I've been needing! Especially as the venting thread for type 4, and for the Sx variant seem to be pretty spammed with god knows what lately.
    hahaha thanks. I was being lazy you are right. I've snapped out of it now. This thread does need to be reactivated, it was lost in the nether regions of the forum.The 9's thread in the enneagram section is the same way. It's so packed full that I feel what I say there can get lost. Which is actually the reason why I even post there.
    Dora thanked this post.

  11. #20
    ESFP

    Yeah, it's good when there are people who will actually read your post, instead of posting a bunch of songs or memes or trolls. I don't know about you, but I do sometimes feel the need to vent and get at least a "There, there" response Even token comforting is better than none at all.


     
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for INTJ.
    By Hemoglobin in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 35802
    Last Post: Today, 10:07 AM
  2. [Enneagram Type 9] The stream of conscious/venting thread for nines
    By Space Cat in forum Type 9 Forum - The Peacemaker
    Replies: 4832
    Last Post: 09-15-2019, 03:34 PM
  3. [INTP] The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for INTPs
    By MiriMiriAru in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 8666
    Last Post: 09-05-2019, 08:13 AM
  4. [ENTP] The (stream of conscious?) venting thread for ENTP.
    By Abraxas in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 10:49 AM
  5. [ENFP] The stream-of-conscious venting thread for ENFPs
    By viva in forum ENFP Forum - The Inspirers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 07:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0