Help - Page 4

Help

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
Thank Tree7Thanks

This is a discussion on Help within the ESTJ Forum - The Guardians forums, part of the SJ's Temperament Forum- The Overseers category; Originally Posted by McCoffee Ahh, you want to fight? I was just trying to be nice for once. I really ...

  1. #31
    ESTJ - The Guardians

    Quote Originally Posted by McCoffee View Post
    Ahh, you want to fight? I was just trying to be nice for once. I really do hate females. Don't roll your eyes or I'll be forced to rip them out of their sockets.
    Try it. You don't know who you deal with. People don't called me WickedQueen for no reason. *excited*


    Quote Originally Posted by McCoffee View Post
    You know what? Fuck it. I'm not here for anyone's amusement. I tried to help since you requested some, and what I get back is a pain in my ass. I claimed to be a chaos starter, yes, but I'm not here looking for any. I'm trying to be a 'good little girl.'
    You're right. You just wanna help. Thank you for your advice. I'm sorry I made you angry. It's all my fault. I love chaos too much. Good people bores me.

    So, friends? *raise her hand to shake McCoffee's hand*



    .

  2. #32

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedQueen View Post
    Try it. You don't know who you deal with. People don't called me WickedQueen for no reason. *excited*




    You're right. You just wanna help. Thank you for your advice. I'm sorry I made you angry. It's all my fault. I love chaos too much. Good people bores me.

    So, friends? *raise her hand to shake McCoffee's hand*



    .
    I'm not going to be friends with someone I bore. Hardly even your fault I got/am angry, I have a short fuse, I just rather not be kicked on this forum before I've even settled in. I WILL go that far. Are you kidding? Why would I just want to help? Helping people disgusts me.

  3. #33
    ESTJ - The Guardians

    Quote Originally Posted by McCoffee View Post
    I'm not going to be friends with someone I bore.
    LOL
    If you aren't going to be friends with boring person, you won't joined this forum in the first place.
    Come on, I'll buy you some drinks. *grab her shoulder*

    Welcome to this forum, by the way.

    PS:
    I don't feel sorry, actually. I was just being polite. But don't take it personally. I'm ESTJ, I was born without simpathy, and I love bloody war. This is why I'm here. To create war and give some spice.



    .

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Unknown
    advidor sm photo Advisor flat_zpsbbmk2xmv.png

    Holy shit you 2 entertain me. You are warming up to me McCoffee, your personality intrigues me.

  6. #35

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedQueen View Post
    LOL
    If you aren't going to be friends with boring person, you won't joined this forum in the first place.
    Come on, I'll buy you some drinks. *grab her shoulder*

    Welcome to this forum, by the way.

    PS:
    I don't feel sorry, actually. I was just being polite. But don't take it personally. I'm ESTJ, I was born without simpathy, and I love bloody war. This is why I'm here. To create war and give some spice.



    .
    Who said I was going to make any friends in this forum? I'm just plainly here. Don't be polite to me, I actually find it rude if you force such things.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Holy shit you 2 entertain me. You are warming up to me McCoffee, your personality intrigues me.
    Goodie...

  7. #36

    uh oh, im sensing tension......who wants gummi bears?!?

    *throws gummi bears up for everybody!*


    people suck in general. hooray, we solved a mystery! now, lets get back to havin some fun :P

  8. #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland787 View Post
    uh oh, im sensing tension......who wants gummi bears?!?

    *throws gummi bears up for everybody!*


    people suck in general. hooray, we solved a mystery! now, lets get back to havin some fun :P
    SHIT, SHIT! *Runs from the gummi bears*

  9. #38

    *runs around trying to catch all the gummi bears before they hit the floor, making a diving save on the last one. As he gets up a white one falls behind him, hitting the floor as if in slow motion*

    What.....

    *turning around he sees it just layin there on the floor, lifeless...*

    Why gods, why?!?

  10. #39
    ESTJ - The Guardians

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Holy shit you 2 entertain me. You are warming up to me McCoffee, your personality intrigues me.
    TreeBob, you're the best! I really like you a lot, man! You're very good of being assertive person. *hugs TreeBob*
    TreeBob thanked this post.

  11. #40
    ESTJ - The Guardians

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland787 View Post
    *runs around trying to catch all the gummi bears before they hit the floor, making a diving save on the last one. As he gets up a white one falls behind him, hitting the floor as if in slow motion*

    What.....

    *turning around he sees it just layin there on the floor, lifeless...*

    Why gods, why?!?
    *tread on the last gummi bears with her high heel boots*

    Ooops... Sorry...


     
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0