[ESTJ] What do ESTJ men think about INTJ women?

What do ESTJ men think about INTJ women?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thank Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By tsukihime

This is a discussion on What do ESTJ men think about INTJ women? within the ESTJ Forum - The Guardians forums, part of the SJ's Temperament Forum- The Overseers category; I am an intj women and I tend to be attracted estj men. I was wondering about what most estj ...

  1. #1
    INTJ - The Scientists

    What do ESTJ men think about INTJ women?

    I am an intj women and I tend to be attracted estj men. I was wondering about what most estj men think about intj females.



  2. #2
    ESTJ - The Guardians

    This would be a good reference for you.

    https://personalitycafe.com/estj-foru...k-partner.html

    What an INTJ might value, doesn't always go the same way for me.

  3. #3
    Unknown Personality

    In me, INTJs are abstract to determine. Somehow, I can't understand what's the point of INTJ's goal. But, I admire INTJs because they are very good with strategy (especially with long-term invested goal) and they are natural leaders when solving problem. (problem without concrete variable to see or problem for a few next step).
    But, it's hard to sync frame between ESTJ and INTJ for me. Because they have different values and different sight to see. And sometimes, they are so reserved and think too much about perfectionism
    (for me, it took 11 years to know well about INTJ (my mother) and because of that, I can respect them so much.)

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    INTP - The Thinkers

    INTJ and ESTJ have a supervisor+supervises relationships. INTJ is the supervisor and ESTJ is the supervise. ESTJ will think you're super cool and look up to you like you're some kind of god. INTJ wouldn't feel the same way. They'll think less of ESTJ. INTJ's would think ESTJ's are stupid.

  6. #5
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Black View Post
    In me, INTJs are abstract to determine. Somehow, I can't understand what's the point of INTJ's goal. But, I admire INTJs because they are very good with strategy (especially with long-term invested goal) and they are natural leaders when solving problem. (problem without concrete variable to see or problem for a few next step).
    But, it's hard to sync frame between ESTJ and INTJ for me. Because they have different values and different sight to see. And sometimes, they are so reserved and think too much about perfectionism
    (for me, it took 11 years to know well about INTJ (my mother) and because of that, I can respect them so much.)
    It's not normal to take 11 years to know your parents.

  7. #6
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by Great_Thinker View Post
    INTJ wouldn't feel the same way. They'll think less of ESTJ. INTJ's would think ESTJ's are stupid.
    I am an intj and the estj's that I know very well I do not think they are stupid. One was a track coach/history/psychology teacher of mine who dispite his ADHD and dislexia is very acomplished as a teacher and coach. I admire him and I do not respect those who I define as stupid.
    Sirius Black thanked this post.

  8. #7
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by tsukihime View Post
    I am an intj and the estj's that I know very well I do not think they are stupid. One was a track coach/history/psychology teacher of mine who dispite his ADHD and dislexia is very acomplished as a teacher and coach. I admire him and I do not respect those who I define as stupid.
    In a supervisor+supervise relation, the supervisor usually thinks less of the supervise.

  9. #8
    Unknown Personality

    @Great_Thinker well, yeah. I know it sound ridiculous but in my teenage I can't understand my mom's behavior. I try to understand her side, but it's too complicated. And back in that time, I was so foolish and have a great ego to stand in my opinion. *yeah teen always like that :|
    From back then, I had big differences and I was in fight with my mom because my behavior too different with hers. (her introverted intuition is very different with others. So, I can't understand in short time, consider in my behavior and my thinking)

    Well, I try to learn about my mom, and I did it what she said to me. And I understood what she thinking right now, what's her point and what's she strives.

    And I just wanna say, INTJ wouldn't think ESTJ too stupid. I have best friend (INTJ) and we are respected each other until now. We have this friendship almost in 5 years. She isn't thinking I'm stupid. But, she can't understand what I'm thinking. We have different first function and second function. And I consider about it.
    She's very dependent to me when there is trouble. And I gladly to help her.

    If you say ESTJ see INTJ is super cool, I would say you're not truly right. Yeah, I admit INTJs are cool, but they are reserved and not the quickest problem solver. And c'mon, it's bad to think people stupid. We have same equality become human. In me, human are the same greatness with different background. Everyone is smart in each way :)


     

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] What kind of women do INTJ men like?
    By Hemoglobin in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 01:56 AM
  2. [INTJ] INTJ men and motherly women
    By lightbox in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 03:14 PM
  3. [INTJ] Top 5 Things INTJ Women Prefer in Men/Other Women
    By L'Empereur in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:39 AM
  4. [INTJ] What type of men do INTJ women like?
    By rarrr in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 11:10 PM
  5. [INTJ] The Differences between INTJ men and INTJ women
    By bionic in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 05:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:22 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0