[ESTP] Post what makes you laugh - Page 3

Post what makes you laugh

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 183
Thank Tree171Thanks

This is a discussion on Post what makes you laugh within the ESTP Forum - The Doers forums, part of the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators category; Originally Posted by ENIGMA15 Well, anything with Ryan Reynolds usually is. But, considering your comment was probably more facetious...How so? ...

  1. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA15 View Post
    Well, anything with Ryan Reynolds usually is. But, considering your comment was probably more facetious...How so? I liked part one.

    Peaky Blinders avatar? Interesting. Really good series!
    Wow you might be the first one here who actually commented on my avatar. I thought none was into this.
    Well i wanted something pointing and Alfie kind of made a ENTP impression through the series (plus i liked him a lot).

    As for deadpool yeah it had a lot of nc content this time around. I think the movie is considered to be more successful when it comes to sales even than infinity war.

  2. #22

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCanSir View Post
    Wow you might be the first one here who actually commented on my avatar. I thought none was into this.
    Well i wanted something pointing and Alfie kind of made a ENTP impression through the series (plus i liked him a lot).

    As for deadpool yeah it had a lot of nc content this time around. I think the movie is considered to be more successful when it comes to sales even than infinity war.
    He was an interesting character but, not my favorite. People on here actually suggested I check out the show. @Hywen Mrath and @Daiz

    NC content? Do they make any movies or shows not in that regard anymore? *smirks*

  3. #23
    Unknown

    I thought Reynolds was good in Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place. But really don't like Deadpool.

    I find it grossly overrated and I'm trying to figure out why because it's basically 90s action movie fare in spandex.

    Also I wanna see if gif uploads work via Tapatalk.

    SirCanSir thanked this post.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful View Post
    I thought Reynolds was good in Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place. But really don't like Deadpool.

    I find it grossly overrated and I'm trying to figure out why because it's basically 90s action movie fare in spandex.

    Also I wanna see if gif uploads work via Tapatalk.


    So many good ones but, my INTJ daughter said this movie was sooo funny and I made it 35% of the way through before I shut it off...blahhh I was wishing I was in the fridge by then


    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1567437...nm_flmg_act_25

    So, far only bad movie I have watched with him in it.
    Jawz thanked this post.

  6. #25
    Unknown

    I think he needs to give up this 45 year old frat boy thing he's got going on right now.

    I started to take him seriously after the movie he did where he was buried alive. But then Deadpool came along and now he's trying so hard to be Robert Downey jr by trying to become Deadpool irl.
    SirCanSir thanked this post.

  7. #26
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA15 View Post
    He was an interesting character but, not my favorite. People on here actually suggested I check out the show. @Hywen Mrath and @Daiz
    Oh, I'm so glad you liked it!

    Who was your fave character then? I love Alfie, Polly and Tommy. And I don't love Polly's creepy son but I do find him intriguing.

  8. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Daiz View Post
    Oh, I'm so glad you liked it!

    Who was your fave character then? I love Alfie, Polly and Tommy. And I don't love Polly's creepy son but I do find him intriguing.
    I liked them all(well not Chester...blah) until certain ones fucked over Tommy lol They all did a phenomenal job in their own ways. Ruben seemed the most genuine and not involved in the backstabbing.

  9. #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Daiz View Post
    Oh, I'm so glad you liked it!

    Who was your fave character then? I love Alfie, Polly and Tommy. And I don't love Polly's creepy son but I do find him intriguing.
    Tommy and Alfie were by far the best for me, i enjoyed the mind games and their perception of life. I also liked arthur. He had a giant heart. John even though being a standard ESTP didnt make such an impact.
    Polly was hard for me, like i saw her being INTJ and INFJ at the same time. I didnt know what was her overall approach.
    Polly's son is like a Tommy Jr. The same attitude to get involved and strive for success without showing weaknesses. I would say pretty ENTJish on their part.
    Still Alfie confrontation to Tommy in the last episode of season 3 was one of the best things i saw in the series. I just related so much (also making fun of the italians gave me many chuckles).
    Daiz thanked this post.

  10. #29
    INFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA15 View Post
    I liked them all(well not Chester...blah) until certain ones fucked over Tommy lol They all did a phenomenal job in their own ways. Ruben seemed the most genuine and not involved in the backstabbing.
    I very nearly mentioned him too but I couldn't remember his name. Pure, innocent Ruben. <3 And then he just kinda disappears? What the hell, writers? I suppose it was for the best. I wouldn't want him getting caught up in that world.
    ENIGMA2019 thanked this post.

  11. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful View Post
    I think he needs to give up this 45 year old frat boy thing he's got going on right now.

    I started to take him seriously after the movie he did where he was buried alive. But then Deadpool came along and now he's trying so hard to be Robert Downey jr by trying to become Deadpool irl.
    Well Robert Downey Jr and hugh Jackman kind of related a lot to their charachters bleeding their own personality in those.
    Reynolds has nothing to do with Deadpool personality so it seems fake. Still its well displayed and the humor is nice.
    Jawz thanked this post.


     
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] What makes you laugh?Is it Your Own Jokes ?
    By darknight0522 in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-12-2019, 10:32 AM
  2. [ISFJ] What makes you laugh?
    By Shale in forum ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 07:08 PM
  3. [INFP] What makes you laugh?
    By justjessie in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-18-2015, 09:22 PM
  4. [INFJ] What makes you laugh out loud?
    By coffeebelle in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:35 AM
  5. funny videos, what makes you laugh?
    By Ventricity in forum NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:48 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0