[ESTP] Post what makes you laugh - Page 8

Post what makes you laugh

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 195
Thank Tree175Thanks

This is a discussion on Post what makes you laugh within the ESTP Forum - The Doers forums, part of the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators category; Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful Nothing racist but it is odd to be asked ... Though I understand why I ...

  1. #71

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful View Post
    Nothing racist but it is odd to be asked ... Though I understand why I would. For me he's just another entertainer. Probably tier 3 tbh.

    Bollywood and Pakistan as well has a lot more diverse talent than the desis that make it big in the western world. So my point of comparison is more localized. :)

    We haven't watched The Big Sick. There's another movie with a similar theme called Lion (Aussie movie about a true story of an Indian boy) is highly recommended. If you want great Desi entertainment, watch Bollywood. Some great stuff made over the years.
    Oh... Well i havent watched much of foreign/american stand ups so i dont know but i ve enjoyed his performance unill now. I ve heard that Big Sick is about his own story (though i havent made sure of that one). It was kind of a drama with a funny twist in it, joking around the conservative views of Pakistan and its customs.
    I ve avoided Bollywood movies until now except for some famous few, because they tend to overdo it in many ways (ive watched some funny low badget action scenes). I ll check Lion i guess if it's style is similar.
    Well if its odd for you im from Greece, you know the actual dichotomy between first and 3rd world .
    We prefer to find comedy in our politicians' incompetence in this place.
    Jawz thanked this post.

  2. #72
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by SirCanSir View Post
    .
    Well if its odd for you im from Greece, you know the actual dichotomy between first and 3rd world .
    We prefer to find comedy in our politicians' incompetence in this place.
    No idea why but I thought you might have been scottish/irish. It's probably me projecting because apparently my life is filled with getting along swimmingly with people from those two places. My wife is irish (hence the fiestiness ). Lovely people really.

    Also, aren't you lot now completely under EU control? Like a state with that literally sold its soul to the EU for bailouts? Not that I wanna talk politics but it would be nice to hear it from someone actually living there.

  3. #73

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful View Post
    No idea why but I thought you might have been scottish/irish. It's probably me projecting because apparently my life is filled with getting along swimmingly with people from those two places. My wife is irish (hence the fiestiness ). Lovely people really.

    Also, aren't you lot now completely under EU control? Like a state with that literally sold its soul to the EU for bailouts? Not that I wanna talk politics but it would be nice to hear it from someone actually living there.
    Scottish/Irish with my English?
    Well im probably not gonna stay much longer here either and Uk/Us are the highest candidates for me to move later.
    Yeah we are the state sololy for vacation purposes, because in the past our politicians threw all their chances for growth away, so we dont have much of a soul and independance currently. I like the enviroment an the weather here and im probably gonna miss it, but overall i dont see much of a purpose for me to sacrifice my future career and dreams just to stay. If a place is fucked then its just fucked. My dream is still to manage to return sometime after years to settle down, but thats a doubtfull possibility too.

    Well what do you want to know about it? I mean EU control over us?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #74
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by SirCanSir View Post
    .

    Well what do you want to know about it? I mean EU control over us?
    Just that right wingers here in America claim that EU bails Greece out in exchange for converting many Greek ports into safe Haven's and entry ports for mass migration from North Africa.

  6. #75

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful View Post
    Just that right wingers here in America claim that EU bails Greece out in exchange for converting many Greek ports into safe Haven's and entry ports for mass migration from North Africa.
    No idea if that thing stands yet. Untill now its the banks that have been bailed out, but it doesnt sound unrealistic to me if that happens too. To be honest family income thresholds are already at their lower limits here, but they are probably going to cut more in taxes untill they compromise enough to avoid selling out everything (if thats even possible).
    The future here is unclear and unpredictable enough for anyone to know exactly whats going to happen. But we ll probably know more untill the end of this year.
    This might sound selfish, but i just hope to manage to get out of here before everything is in ruin.
    Since we started this topic which has nothing to do with fun and laughter, tell me how much racism or disapproval have you seen towards my kind all this time you ve been traveling around. I just want an image regarding what im going to face.
    Jawz thanked this post.

  7. #76
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by SirCanSir View Post
    .
    Since we started this topic which has nothing to do with fun and laughter, tell me how much racism or disapproval have you seen towards my kind all this time you ve been traveling around. I just want an image regarding what im going to face.
    None. Pretty much never heard of a Greek complain about racism tbh.

    Racism in America from my experience is both class and race based. Mostly a combination of both against blacks from the lower social class.

    Poor Blacks get the absolute worst of it. From just about everyone.

    Asians have it pretty bad with regards to breaking into white culture to a small extent, but they are successful in the business and corporate world.
    SirCanSir thanked this post.

  8. #77

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful View Post
    None. Pretty much never heard of a Greek complain about racism tbh.

    Racism in America from my experience is both class and race based. Mostly a combination of both against blacks from the lower social class.

    Poor Blacks get the absolute worst of it. From just about everyone.

    Asians have it pretty bad with regards to breaking into white culture to a small extent, but they are successful in the business and corporate world.
    Well maybe that was the past, because of the recent events i ve heard it happening in some western countries, especially in EU.
    Something like "pay your depts" like its got anything to do with greek individuals.
    Jawz thanked this post.

  9. #78
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by SirCanSir View Post
    Well maybe that was the past, because of the recent events i ve heard it happening in some western countries, especially in EU.
    Something like "pay your depts" like its got anything to do with greek individuals.
    Yeup. Was just reading to find out why you asked. Sucks and it's disgusting. Western Europe is going through a phase. I don't even want to comment because I have some very strong opinions about it.
    SirCanSir thanked this post.

  10. #79

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrogantly Grateful View Post
    No idea why but I thought you might have been scottish/irish. It's probably me projecting because apparently my life is filled with getting along swimmingly with people from those two places. My wife is irish (hence the fiestiness ). Lovely people really.

    Also, aren't you lot now completely under EU control? Like a state with that literally sold its soul to the EU for bailouts? Not that I wanna talk politics but it would be nice to hear it from someone actually living there.
    I think it is his Avvy and some of his delivery in posts : ) I have Irish as well in my line-may explain my feistiness/fiery personality that can't be SP lol
    Jawz and SirCanSir thanked this post.

  11. #80
    Unknown


    Quote Originally Posted by ENIGMA15 View Post
    I think it is his Avvy and some of his delivery in posts : ) I have Irish as well in my line-may explain my feistiness/fiery personality that can't be SP lol
    For sure I think. Culture does define some aspects of our personalities. That's where the nurture comes in. Irish lasses are known for this.

    It is very interesting how one of the smallest islands in Europe somehow managed to populate most of America. I feel like there's some Irish in just about everyone here lol.

    Did you watch Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's very underrated movie? Far and Away or something like that. First movie that shaped my earliest view of America and Irish people.

    And then there's Across the Universe. First movie wifey and I bonded over. Another classic.
    ENIGMA2019 thanked this post.


     
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] What makes you laugh?Is it Your Own Jokes ?
    By darknight0522 in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-12-2019, 11:32 AM
  2. [ISFJ] What makes you laugh?
    By Shale in forum ISFJ Forum - The Nurturers
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 08:08 PM
  3. [INFP] What makes you laugh?
    By justjessie in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-18-2015, 10:22 PM
  4. [INFJ] What makes you laugh out loud?
    By coffeebelle in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 12:35 PM
  5. funny videos, what makes you laugh?
    By Ventricity in forum NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 04:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0