[ESTP] how to attract an estp - Page 6

how to attract an estp

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 55 of 55
Thank Tree49Thanks

This is a discussion on how to attract an estp within the ESTP Forum - The Doers forums, part of the SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators category; Originally Posted by YearseRayneDon I misunderstood, let me do over. I swear I won’t bite. . Hard. Me either! *fingers ...

  1. #51

    Quote Originally Posted by YearseRayneDon View Post
    I misunderstood, let me do over.

    I swear I won’t bite. . Hard.
    Me either! *fingers crossed behind my back*
    YearseRayneDon thanked this post.

  2. #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Notus Asphodelus View Post
    Not at all. I had to use the ladder to reach a higher spot..
    Higher spot? So you’re standing next to a typical 90s refrigerator, can you see into the back of the freezer?

    And mcd’s customers aren’t exactly so great, I don’t even eat there. Around here its all homeless people, stoners that never leave their car, and families. I doubt you missed out on anything good.

  3. #53

    Quote Originally Posted by YearseRayneDon View Post
    Higher spot? So you’re standing next to a typical 90s refrigerator, can you see into the back of the freezer?

    And mcd’s customers aren’t exactly so great, I don’t even eat there. Around here its all homeless people, stoners that never leave their car, and families. I doubt you missed out on anything good.
    Mcd in the early 2000s when I used to work there were filled with irritating kids and some old weirdos who would come there to scavenge for leftovers. I was assigned to wash the window panes outside the restaurant. One of my colleague had told me that it was too sexual for kids. I was like, "It's not my fault, I'm too sexy.." I didn't say that, of course. I said I wanted to remain in the kitchen.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Notus Asphodelus View Post
    Mcd in the early 2000s when I used to work there were filled with irritating kids and some old weirdos who would come there to scavenge for leftovers. I was assigned to wash the window panes outside the restaurant. One of my colleague had told me that it was too sexual for kids. I was like, "It's not my fault, I'm too sexy.." I didn't say that, of course. I said I wanted to remain in the kitchen.
    WTF were you doing?! Were you doing a whole car wash thing?

     

    Based off your avi, I feel this next one represents you better.
     

  6. #55

    Quote Originally Posted by YearseRayneDon View Post
    WTF were you doing?! Were you doing a whole car wash thing?

     

    Based off your avi, I feel this next one represents you better.
     

    Yeah, I was bored, 17 and dumb.. I was doing this to troll my boss into letting me back to being the cashier.

    "It's a family restaurant, young lady.. put the wiper back in the closet and help me count the till."

    Me : YAS!
    Last edited by Notus Asphodelus; 07-27-2019 at 05:50 AM.
    YearseRayneDon thanked this post.


     
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 01:43 AM
  2. [INTJ] Do intj women know how to attract an intj man? Modern era.
    By Sandstread in forum INTJ Forum - The Scientists
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 02-22-2019, 03:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:01 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0