I'm doing this for @Drunk Parrot and to build the ESTP community. Any ESTP that comes to PerC often feel free to introduce yourself. If your new, also introduce yourself. That's what this is all about. Introductions. From there we will build on a conversation.
Here are some Questions you can answer to introduce yourself:
1) How old are you?
2) Where do you live?
3) What do you do?
4) What do you and your friends do together?
5) What is something you enjoy?
6) You know you're an ESTP because...
Here is mine
2) United States
3) I'm in college
4) We sometime just relax and talk. We sometimes party. But we always have a good time
5) I enjoy eating, sleeping and anything exiting. I also like watching tv.
6) When I first took the test I got ESTP. It seemed accurate. I thought I was various other types for various amounts of time, but ESTP makes the most sense to me. The more I learned about the theory the more my type became clear.