Random Confessions Thread - Page 2

Random Confessions Thread

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90
Thank Tree100Thanks

This is a discussion on Random Confessions Thread within the General Chat forums, part of the The Cafe Lounge category; I like raisin bran....

  1. #11

    I like raisin bran.
    DrEquine thanked this post.

  2. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    I spend a lot of money on historical collectibles. But I hide half of it from my family and wait until I have my own apartment to display it, because it's German WW2 stuff and I don't want my left wing parents to think I'm a Nazi :^/
    You don't need to display WW2 stuff to be called a Nazi in this day and age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntide View Post
    I like raisin bran.
    You monster.

    I'm pretty much always naked when I'm in my room at home.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #13

    i'm such a gullible loser and i've been smoking so much i have a callous on my thumb from lighting the lighter
    Suntide and AnneM thanked this post.

  4. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    i'm such a gullible loser and i've been smoking so much i have a callous on my thumb from lighting the lighter
    Same except I've never smoked in my life.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Penny thanked this post.

  5. #15

    I went grocery shopping for the first time in like, a month. I think I was surviving on canned goods, rice and starbucks.
    Veggie and Suntide thanked this post.

  6. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEquine View Post
    You don't need to display WW2 stuff to be called a Nazi in this day and age.
    Yea you can just say you support Trump or have a 20s/30s haircut. Another word who completely lost its meaning :^)
    Stopping By Woods and DrEquine thanked this post.

  7. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Kommandant View Post
    Yea you can just say you support Trump or have a 20s/30s haircut. Another word who completely lost its meaning :^)
    Don't fucking get me started.

    I fucking hate politics for a reason.


    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Stopping By Woods and Kommandant thanked this post.

  8. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    i'm such a gullible loser and i've been smoking so much i have a callous on my thumb from lighting the lighter
    I think it's very UNFAIR that I haven't been smoking "very" much, less than 5 cigs a day, and I have a cough that won't go away, even when I reduce it to 1 cig a day. I guess people would say, "Why not stop smoking altogether, at least until the cough goes away," to which I say, "FUCK OFF!"
    Penny thanked this post.

  9. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneM View Post
    I think it's very UNFAIR that I haven't been smoking "very" much, less than 5 cigs a day, and I have a cough that won't go away, even when I reduce it to 1 cig a day. I guess people would say, "Why not stop smoking altogether, at least until the cough goes away," to which I say, "FUCK OFF!"
    Vaping maybe?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  10. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by DrEquine View Post
    Vaping maybe?
    Gross.
    WritingLove thanked this post.


     
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ISFP] ISFP Confessions Thread
    By caramel_choctop in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 2131
    Last Post: 09-12-2019, 01:49 PM
  2. [Enneagram Type 3] The Venting/Discussion/Confessions Thread for Type 3s
    By Sina in forum Type 3 Forum - The Achiever
    Replies: 323
    Last Post: 09-10-2019, 03:50 PM
  3. [Enneagram Type 4] Dramatic Confessions and Metamorphisis Thread
    By The Wanderering ______ in forum Type 4 Forum - The Individualist
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 11:03 PM
  4. [ENTP] Noncommittal Emotions And Confessions Thread
    By Word Dispenser in forum ENTP Forum- The Visionaries
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 12:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:47 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0