on a scale of 1-10, how are you doing today? - Page 2

on a scale of 1-10, how are you doing today?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 122
Thank Tree17Thanks

This is a discussion on on a scale of 1-10, how are you doing today? within the General Chat forums, part of the The Cafe Lounge category; 5/10, pretty bored....

  1. #11

    5/10, pretty bored.

  2. #12

    between a 6 and 7. it was more like a 7.5 like ten minutes ago but then it dawned on me how much i have to do in like.. what, the next two weeks??? holyyyyy shit. i still have to shop for both clothes and gifts for my host family but idk what to get them. what the f uck does boston have that they would possibly want ????????? baked beans? marshmallow fluff? peanut butter ??

    actually marshmallow fluff might not be such a bad idea (....).

    im also feeling lazy and dont want to leave the house but i gotta tmrw (especially since i initiated !!) i just didnt realize she wanted to meet up so early ew :( but im also happy im meeting w her of all ppl, ive been talking about study abroad so often and im pretty sure everyone has gotten this close to telling me to shut the fuck up (some people already have) but we have that commonality [studying abroad this upcoming year] so i'm super excited to be able to have a convo about it !!!

    also my host family's family friends followed me/sent me a dm on instagram introducing themselves so that was cute. <33 i already know im gonna love them to pieces !

    now to finish the packing. and the homework. oh god, the homework.
    Last edited by blehBLEH; 08-10-2019 at 02:33 PM.

  3. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by blehBLEH View Post
    between a 6 and 7. it was more like a 7.5 like ten minutes ago but then it dawned on me how much i have to do in like.. what, the next two weeks??? holyyyyy shit. i still have to shop for both clothes and gifts for my host family but idk what to get them. what the f uck does boston have that they would possibly want ????????? baked beans? marshmallow fluff? peanut butter ??

    actually marshmallow fluff might not be such a bad idea (....).

    im also feeling lazy and dont want to leave the house but i gotta tmrw (especially since i initiated !!) i just didnt realize she wanted to meet up so early ew :( but im also happy im meeting w her of all ppl, ive been talking about study abroad so often and im pretty sure everyone has gotten this close to telling me to shut the fuck up (some people already have) but we have that commonality [studying abroad this upcoming year] so i'm super excited to be able to have a convo about it !!!

    also my host family's family friends followed me/sent me a dm on instagram introducing themselves so that was cute. <33 i already know im gonna love them to pieces !

    now to finish the packing. and the homework. oh god, the homework.
    If you're in Boston a small jug of maple syrup might be a nice gift, it's often quite expensive once you get out of Canada/New England
    blehBLEH thanked this post.

  4. #14

    I'm probably a 7 today

  5. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucan1010 View Post
    If you're in Boston a small jug of maple syrup might be a nice gift, it's often quite expensive once you get out of Canada/New England
    who could’ve thought your library science degree would’ve come in handy for me ??? :D #whenhehasbasicgeographicalknowledgeandutilizesittohelpoutthelessgeorgraphicallyinclined

    thanks, hadn’t even really thought about that. will defs/most likely bring a container w me, just searched it up and it seems to be a popular host gift choice for northeastern regions in america ! :)

  6. #16

    6 which is better than yesterday which was like a 2 or 3
    blehBLEH thanked this post.

  7. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by blehBLEH View Post
    who could’ve thought your library science degree would’ve come in handy for me ??? :D #whenhehasbasicgeographicalknowledgeandutilizesittohelpoutthelessgeorgraphicallyinclined

    thanks, hadn’t even really thought about that. will defs/most likely bring a container w me, just searched it up and it seems to be a popular host gift choice for northeastern regions in america ! :)
    I'm actually pretty bad at geography lol, I just happened to have lived in New England as a child.
    blehBLEH thanked this post.

  8. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucan1010 View Post
    I'm actually pretty bad at geography lol, I just happened to have lived in New England as a child.
    oh nice ! (psh, couldda just accepted the compliment and let me think otherwise! jk.)

    no chance it was anywhere in ma? :p where/what region do you live now if you don’t mind my asking?

  9. #19

    I had my ups and downs again today. I'll go for a 5. Its usually always a 5.

  10. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by blehBLEH View Post
    oh nice ! (psh, couldda just accepted the compliment and let me think otherwise! jk.)

    no chance it was anywhere in ma? :p where/what region do you live now if you don’t mind my asking?
    It was not in Massachusetts (though I did visit Plymouth once).

    I don't mind, I currently live somewhere in the Deep South.


     
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] How many of you think you are healthy examples of INFPs? How many think you are unhea
    By Dr Whorsey in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-07-2019, 06:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:02 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0