How can personality psychology improve education and change lives?

How can personality psychology improve education and change lives?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Thank Tree12Thanks

This is a discussion on How can personality psychology improve education and change lives? within the General Psychology forums, part of the Topics of Interest category; The education system treats everyone like they are five years old, who need discipline and to soak up all that's ...

  1. #1

    How can personality psychology improve education and change lives?

    The education system treats everyone like they are five years old, who need discipline and to soak up all that's new. It does not take into account advances in personality psychology, and how people can learn to be creative, hold opinions, and think for themselves. While certain individuals do focus on gaining skills and increasing knowledge, other people would like to figure out how things work, and why some things work better than others. The education system is mainly focused on the former, without much consideration for the latter. For example, Albert Einstein was working as an accountant, instead of being fostered as an original thinker. The education system needs to identify and foster such creative individuals, instead of letting those extraordinary talents work dead-end jobs as salesmen, deliverymen, and restaurant workers.

    How can personality psychology be used to improve and modify the current education system, that works more like an assembly-line than something with an understanding of human nature and potential?



  2. #2

    It's because the elites wants people to be dumb. So they can easily control the masses

  3. #3

    Governments of today do not want equality

    Education is a form of control. It is an induction into the values, morals and expectations of being a member of society. How else would a small group of people control a huge population.

    It is clear to see that the government dictates to state schools and employs red tape as a means of control. Yet those schools in the fee paying private sector are not bound by government rules and red tape. Four private schools and one highly selective state sixth-form college send more children to Oxbridge than do 2,000 other secondary schools. The most prestigious 100 schools secure 30% of all Oxbridge places. And 84 of them are private schools.
    Sparky thanked this post.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuita View Post
    It's because the elites wants people to be dumb. So they can easily control the masses
    The government will find more legitimacy and stability by fostering human potential. Stamping down on creativity and forcing compliance is like a pressure cooker that's bound to blow with one careless move. It appears that currently, much of the creative individuals are redirected to working low-end jobs
    atamagasuita thanked this post.

  5. #5

    I can tell you for just $49.99 if you click here.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    The government will find more legitimacy and stability by fostering human potential. Stamping down on creativity and forcing compliance is like a pressure cooker that's bound to blow with one careless move. It appears that currently, much of the creative individuals are redirected to working low-end jobs
    Yes. And Si users are more endowed. Because they're easier to be sheep like

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuita View Post
    Yes. And Si users are more endowed. Because they're easier to be sheep like
    Sensors are generally more accepting of existing institutions than intuitives, and while they might find revolutionary ideas interesting, they rarely voice their own. When they do, it usually means there is something seriously wrong with government policy and the state of society
    atamagasuita thanked this post.

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Sensors are generally more accepting of existing institutions than intuitives, and while they might find revolutionary ideas interesting, they rarely voice their own. When they do, it usually means there is something seriously wrong with government policy and the state of society
    Make sense.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by atamagasuita View Post
    It's because the elites wants people to be dumb. So they can easily control the masses
    Yeah, very few people truly know how brainwashed the masses are. And how desperately people want to believe in stuff. What do you do when you tell people the ugly truth and they think you’re nuts?
    atamagasuita thanked this post.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by yentipeee View Post
    Yeah, very few people truly know how brainwashed the masses are. And how desperately people want to believe in stuff. What do you do when you tell people the ugly truth and they think you’re nuts?
    I just share lol people think I'm already nuts so they just doesn't take me seriously


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can you tell an ESTP and ESFP apart???
    By Bluebird in forum SP's Temperament Forum- The Creators
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 03:44 PM
  2. [INFP] ISTP courting INFP. How can I win her heart, and what have I gotten myself into?
    By NotedBook300 in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-19-2016, 07:01 AM
  3. [INTP] How can I be Both Respectful and Honest?
    By name in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 08:10 AM
  4. [INFP] If i'm a P, not J, how can I be more constructive and plan?
    By Andrewoo in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 03:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:36 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0