Your Animal Form

Your Animal Form

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80
Thank Tree60Thanks

This is a discussion on Your Animal Form within the General Psychology forums, part of the Topics of Interest category; Which animal do you feel most closely symbolizes you as a person? ________________________________________ For me, I would pick a hedgehog ...

  1. #1

    Your Animal Form

    Which animal do you feel most closely symbolizes you as a person?

    ________________________________________

    For me, I would pick a hedgehog.



    I am mostly harmless, but if you rub me the wrong way, you run the risk of getting hurt, except not fatally so.
    I am easily hidden, fairly skittish, and will withdraw if I feel the need.
    I am "nocturnal..." I like to come out when the world is mostly quiet and the chaos is asleep (generally speaking).
    I will be your buddy if you treat me right.
    I am quick and agile and prefer that as a "weapon" over brute strength.




    Sorry if this thread has been started before, I couldn't find one asking the same thing as this is.
    snail, Surreal Breakfast, Selene and 1 others thanked this post.



  2. #2

    Mine would be the Crow / Raven

    Crow / Raven
    I am very loyal (they have one life-partner forever, normally)
    I'm quite smart
    I am mysterious to many people; often in a way that they will fear / avoid me
    Others will often link me with Death (and thus: change) and spirituality
    My intuition and foresight works excellent (they are said to be oracles)
    I just *stick out somehow*

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by vanWinchester View Post
    Mine would be the Crow / Raven

    Crow / Raven
    I am very loyal (they have one life-partner forever, normally)
    I'm quite smart
    I am mysterious to many people; often in a way that they will fear / avoid me
    Others will often link me with Death (and thus: change) and spirituality
    My intuition and foresight works excellent (they are said to be oracles)
    I just *stick out somehow*
    I like your reasoning :). Crows and ravens (ravens especially) have always creeped me out a little bit, but I think it's just a bad stereotype placed on them...they're very mysterious, like you said, and intriguing! They seem like INT creatures.

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouetree View Post
    I like your reasoning :). Crows and ravens (ravens especially) have always creeped me out a little bit, but I think it's just a bad stereotype placed on them...they're very mysterious, like you said, and intriguing! They seem like INT creatures.
    Thanks.
    Of course it is just stereotypes. It's just like with people and me. They have tons of stereotypes about me, so instead of starting to think by themselves and explore, they'd rather stick to "what everybody says". One more reason why I identify with these animals a lot. I feel very close to them. =3
    And yep, they seem def. INT to me as well. Very creative and intelligent animals. ^^
    (Uh, not to say that those are only INT traits or so, mind you)

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by vanWinchester View Post
    Thanks.
    Of course it is just stereotypes. It's just like with people and me. They have tons of stereotypes about me, so instead of starting to think by themselves and explore, they'd rather stick to "what everybody says". One more reason why I identify with these animals a lot. I feel very close to them. =3
    And yep, they seem def. INT to me as well. Very creative and intelligent animals. ^^
    (Uh, not to say that those are only INT traits or so, mind you)
    Aah yes, well I suppose going with the popular judgment is understandable, although not "right" :(.
    And yup, I feel ravens are very clever and witty as well.

  6. #6

    I'd say I'm rather like a house cat.


    I like being in the house. If you leave something out, I'm gonna poke around in it out of curiosity. I have retractable claws. I think I'm way cooler than I really am. I don't listen to orders. I'm easily amused. I like being alone. And I really just want to be scratched behind the ears
    Oryx thanked this post.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Liontiger View Post
    I like being in the house. If you leave something out, I'm gonna poke around in it out of curiosity. I have retractable claws. I think I'm way cooler than I really am. I don't listen to orders. I'm easily amused. I like being alone. And I really just want to be scratched behind the ears
    :) Liger for you.

    Selene, Cookie Monster and Elfhunter57 thanked this post.

  8. #8

    Yes, I'm freaking huge.

    And all I want to do is eat the pretty lady
    Selene and Aßbiscuits thanked this post.

  9. #9

    That's a Tigon not a Liger
    Elfhunter57 thanked this post.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami View Post
    That's a Tigon not a Liger
    There were no Liger pictures that let me make my joke


     
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your favorite animal?
    By Happy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 09:25 PM
  2. What animal are you?
    By Zulban in forum General Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 05:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:05 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0