[Generation Z] When do you think Generation Z starts or is at least the cusp spans? - Page 2

When do you think Generation Z starts or is at least the cusp spans?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78
Thank Tree58Thanks

This is a discussion on When do you think Generation Z starts or is at least the cusp spans? within the Generation Z Forum forums, part of the The Generations category; Originally Posted by morgandollar Haha, no way. 1990 is 100 percent millennial. As someone born in that year, I feel ...

  1. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by morgandollar View Post
    Haha, no way. 1990 is 100 percent millennial. As someone born in that year, I feel like I have more in common with someone born in the late 70s than with someone born in the early 2000s. My friends born in the early 90s are not really any different from the ones born in the late 80s.
    Someone born in the late 70s would disagree. To them, you’re just another digital native.

    But hey, guess what? You have your own personal generation, it’s called people 3 years older and 3 years younger than you. Everything else is just arbitrary nonsense.
    Last edited by oreocheesecake; 06-04-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    andrewyu2005 thanked this post.

  2. #12
    Generation Y

    Quote Originally Posted by oreocheesecake View Post
    Someone born in the late 70s would disagree. To them, youíre just another digital native.

    But hey, guess what? You have your own personal generation, itís called people 3 years older and 3 years younger than you. Everything else is just arbitrary nonsense.
    Just like how saying "your personal generation is 3 years old and 3 years younger" is arbitrary nonsense?

    That's even more arbitrary than the concept of generational categorizations.

  3. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobyscoob View Post
    Just like how saying "your personal generation is 3 years old and 3 years younger" is arbitrary nonsense?

    That's even more arbitrary than the concept of generational categorizations.
    3 years, 2 years, 4 years - the point is that, as a general rule, you’ll always relate more to people closest in age to you, regardless of what generation you’re supposedly part of.

    That’s just common sense really.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Generation Y

    Quote Originally Posted by oreocheesecake View Post
    3 years, 2 years, 4 years - the point is that, as a general rule, youíll always relate more to people closest in age to you, regardless of what generation youíre supposedly part of.

    Thatís just common sense really.
    That has nothing to do with age but maturity. Ironic how you were trying to dismiss age cutoffs as arbitrary nonsense when you said something bullshit in return. Anyway, you should take this conversation up with @morgandollar as I have no more interest in people trying to refute something by making dumb, arbitrary claims as if it's fact.

  6. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobyscoob View Post
    Arbitrary nonsense that has nothing to do with age but maturity. Ironic how you were trying to dismiss age cutoffs as arbitrary nonsense when you said something bullshit in return. Anyway, you should take this conversation up with @morgandollar as I have no more interest in people trying to refute something by making stupid claims as if it's fact.
    Hmm, you make a good point about maturity - you’re supposedly part of Gen Y but act like a 12 year old. I suppose you relate most to people born in 2007.

  7. #16
    Generation Y

    Quote Originally Posted by oreocheesecake View Post
    Hmm, you make a good point about maturity - youíre supposedly part of Gen Y but act like a 12 year old. I suppose you relate most to people born in 2007.
    Don't try to act an authority when you aren't one. Especially don't say dumb arbitrary things to counter what you consider be arbitrary.

    That shows both a lack of intelligence and self-awareness. Two qualities that don't deserve a show of respect.

  8. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobyscoob View Post
    Don't try to act an authority when you aren't one. Especially don't say dumb arbitrary things to counter what you consider be arbitrary.

    That shows both a lack of intelligence and self-awareness. Two qualities that don't deserve a show of respect.
    Take a chill pill and relax dude, it’s really not that important.

  9. #18
    Generation Y

    Quote Originally Posted by oreocheesecake View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Hypocrisy is just something I personally despise.

  10. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoobyscoob View Post
    Hypocrisy is just something I personally despise.
    Great, I think that’s settled then. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

  11. #20
    Generation Y

    Quote Originally Posted by oreocheesecake View Post
    Great, I think thatís settled then. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
    Thanks you as well, and yeah, just don't be a hypocrite.


Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Si or Ni - avoid thread at all costs, Essay ahead, enter at own risk
    By BecauseSeagulls in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-03-2019, 06:31 AM
  2. Is LII and ENFP a common or at least possible combination?
    By morgandollar in forum Socionics Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 11:26 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2018, 03:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:40 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0