1. Do you ever think about the future?
Yeah (sensors do, too, incredible, isn't it?); but I usually think about the immediate future (a few years from now at most), things are constantly changing, therefore I can't really see what will happen in ten years.
2. Do you think about yourself or more of a generalized future?
Generally about myself, sometimes I have a broader perspective on the world.
3. Where do you see yourself in the future?
In the nearest future, I see myself studying landscape architecture at University.
4. Where do you see society in the future?
I have no idea, honestly. Nothing good if people keep shooting each other, that's certain.
5. As a generalization, is society growing into something better or worse?
6. Are you scared about the future?
Sometimes. Usually I'm not.
7. Do you think you're prepared for the future?
I don't know what's going to happen, but I'll do my best to adapt and survive.
8. Are these questions really heavy?
Nah, they ask young people these questions all the time, I'm used to it.
9. Do you currently keep up with the news?
Yeah, I do.
10. Are you socially aware?
I think I am.
11. What is the most exciting thing about the future?
That I can't know for certain what's going to happen.
12. What is the most terrifying thing about the future?
Same as above.