Hey so when I take the MBTI tests I almost always get INTJ and it does seem to fit really well but lately I have gotten INFJ as a result and I feel INFJ also has elements of me in it. I am pretty sure I am a INxJ its just the feeler vs thinker that confuses me.
things about me:
1. not super social, i prefer to observe things more than to talk and interact
2. i am not a fan of small talk, i see no need to wave to people (like my neighbors) if I have no relationship with them.
3. i like listening to people stories/problems I like giving a shoulder to cry on but I also like to give the person a step by step plan. I however only do this with people I am very close to, I will not be like this with someone who I am not close to
4. i have the urge to help others and improve society, i want to make the world a better place using technology/systems but i am doing this in order to help people improve. for example: i want to create apps/technology that can be used by disabled people or rehab.
5. i can be insensitive/sometimes say things that are mean but its just to be blunt and straightforward but its to help the person get better
6. i value my individuality 100%