Donald Trump - Page 29

Donald Trump

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 408
Thank Tree304Thanks

This is a discussion on Donald Trump within the Guess the type forums, part of the What's my personality type? category; Trump is a HUGE PATHOLOGICAL liar! That is one thing that is certain. His fans/follower don't think so, but to ...

  1. #281

    Trump is a HUGE PATHOLOGICAL liar! That is one thing that is certain.

    His fans/follower don't think so, but to everyone else it's so blatantly OBVIOUS!

    So, it is NOT easy to judge what he said is what he really meant.

    On Twitter and at press confs, he speaks everything as if they are true and sympathetic, even when they are blatantly false! He is just NOT a honest person.


    I like to point this out, so maybe he is a ESTP but as long as that fit well with a 'Pathological Liar' personality.


    ESTP IS THE TYPE MOST LIKELY TO LIE
    Last edited by LoveDragonDon; 02-17-2017 at 09:04 AM.

  2. #282

    Any type can lie. That's like saying that only ISTJs pay their taxes or something.

  3. #283

    Quote Originally Posted by throughtheroses View Post
    Any type can lie. That's like saying that only ISTJs pay their taxes or something.
    That's true, but consensus most times is that people think ESTP are more likely to lie than other MBTI types, I've researched and found.

    This still isn't a good argument whatsoever justifying Trump as a ESTP instead of ESTJ, I still like to know more on his SPECIFIC behavior like whether he is more P or J...

    Is he often late?

    Is he disorganized at home (Any places other than work desk)?

    Does he plan ahead?

    Does he see other things with open or closed decision?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #284

    Dude reminds me of that orange lady from The Force Awakens.

  6. #285

    LOL.
    Lots of stuff on top of the desk.
    The waste basket is empty.


    Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl28 View Post

  7. #286
  8. #287

    I feel like people pigeon-hole him as an ESTP because he's dumb and reckless, so therefore that excludes from being an intuitive? But I still think he could be a very immature, narcissistic ENTJ. Or at best, one who has just descended into madness with age (also wealth and popularity could be a cause).

    And celebritytypes is definitely not a reliable reference, sorry.

  9. #288

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevester View Post
    I feel like people pigeon-hole him as an ESTP because he's dumb and reckless, so therefore that excludes from being an intuitive? But I still think he could be a very immature, narcissistic ENTJ. Or at best, one who has just descended into madness with age (also wealth and popularity could be a cause).

    And celebritytypes is definitely not a reliable reference, sorry.
    Good points. I am seeing more of an argument for ENTJ- the combination of Trump's fierce, firm principles and lack of tolerance (Te) mixed with singular vision for what he wants USA to be (Ni). For the bottom functions- Se for his more indulgent side, and how we 'must address this issue' immediately philosophy. For Fi, he's a bit of a klutz in this department. I imagine more sophisticated ENTJs would be more consistent with morality issues but that's not really Trump's focus. I don't see any Fe in him- when it comes to emotions, Trump is rather blunt.

    Obama is your FJ, and Trump is a TJ.

  10. #289

    He's an ESTP.
    You can see the difference between him and an actual TJ (Schwarzenegger) about the same issues.



    He (Schwarzenegger) actually cares about the future, pulls references, makes predictions, has a very real agenda.
    Trump changes his mind on a daily basis, bases his decisions on what he sees or what he hears from his environment.
    Of the US presidents Reagan was Se-dom (ESFP) and he reacted similarly to these issues. (only he was a LOT smarter)

  11. #290
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by jetser View Post
    He's an ESTP.
    You can see the difference between him and an actual TJ (Schwarzenegger) about the same issues.



    He (Schwarzenegger) actually cares about the future, pulls references, makes predictions, has a very real agenda.
    Trump changes his mind on a daily basis, bases his decisions on what he sees or what he hears from his environment.
    Of the US presidents Reagan was Se-dom (ESFP) and he reacted similarly to these issues. (only he was a LOT smarter)
    An ESTP is someone like George W. Bush, so Trump is different in personality. I'd say he is INTP (if your impression of INTP is someone like Einstein or Madoff, then think of someone like Hitler or Patton).


     
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:19 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0