Donald Trump - Page 41

Donald Trump

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 401 to 408 of 408
Thank Tree304Thanks

This is a discussion on Donald Trump within the Guess the type forums, part of the What's my personality type? category; Originally Posted by Casus Belli Trump is a caricature of the entrepeneur 16P says, ESTP: Intelligent, energetic, and very perceptive ...

  1. #401

    Quote Originally Posted by Casus Belli View Post
    Trump is a caricature of the entrepeneur

    16P says,

    ESTP: Intelligent, energetic, and very perceptive people who truly enjoy living on the edge


    ENTJ: Bold, imaginative and strong willed leader, always finding a way or making one.


    It's like two overlapping spectrums. But seriously, how an ENTJ could catch a guy in a TVShow with a vision of the presidency ... Some will say it was calculated to seduce an electorate through a physical game. But even here, it's still a mark of the ESTP. For a part of the population, Trump seems scary in all his choices. At first, people said he was going to start a war, other than he was incompetent ...

    No, just ESTP. It's normal that you sweat a little, since he improvises a lot.
    I'm not objective about this but it seems to me this guy is tops at perception and very low if any in external imagination, ESTP = Se Ti Fe Ni if you follow Myers-Briggs.

    As for ESTJ = Te Si Ne Fi, his feelings are all about others, no Si (as mentioned), his intuition is internal and poor, he doesn't show Te. It's Ti and it doesn't show to us.

    I'm guessing at this. As an INTP = Ti Ne Si Fe myself, I'm going on the Ne and Fe I see.



    Quote Originally Posted by Casus Belli View Post
    His testament will be... A wall... So intuitive... Any intuive would inscribe on an external strategy rather than a simple physical solution. Trump comes back again and again with a wall. This is his vision. (Ni) (this will obviously be a wall system and not a wall).

    He is a great improviser. This is why he is constantly criticizing. To speak before thinking. He see his country as clan to protect and he is a showmen.

    Always ESTP.
    Is that his psyche? A wall? Not only a physical wall, but a wall where one is either on his side (implied good for the moment) or the other side (implied bad for the moment). He visits both sides or refuses to. This is right out there for us to see, but less so with Ti.

    Today he popped in at the United Nations and let us know China deserves criticism. This in the middle of trying trade talks. He's right up front with that. Call it Se with Ti behind it. Do you agree or maybe disagree?

  2. #402

    Quote Originally Posted by BigApplePi View Post
    Is that his psyche? A wall? Not only a physical wall, but a wall where one is either on his side (implied good for the moment) or the other side (implied bad for the moment). He visits both sides or refuses to. This is right out there for us to see, but less so with Ti.

    Today he popped in at the United Nations and let us know China deserves criticism. This in the middle of trying trade talks. He's right up front with that. Call it Se with Ti behind it. Do you agree or maybe disagree?
    Just a wall. One day a nationalist ESTP told me. I have no value. Because values can be shared. While a people, a land, no.

    Yes, Trump looking always for a fight. Like all ESTPs. He's old, so he's using words now.
    Last edited by Casus Belli; 09-24-2019 at 12:16 PM.

  3. #403

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevester View Post
    Because his thinking appears very Te-based most of the time. Mexicans are coming in, build a wall! Some illegal immigrants are already in? Let's deport them. Small villages are out of jobs, bring them back. He constantly touts the final ''results'' The economy is back up, my meeting with such and such was a great success etc. He's a very take charge, nip it in the bud type of guy which is very Te-Dom. Ti would see the many layers and complexities behind those issues.

    [text removed to make room to avoid CAPTCHA and blank screen]

    Also, people need to stop assuming that just because you have N in your four letter code that you're automatically a genius. Yet in his case, he's clearly mentally ill, so you can actually blame it on that and keep the title of ''Intuitive'' all shiny and pristine because he doesn't count.
    I just have to make a note when I looked it up: ISTJ = Te Si Ne Fi because you've said a lot of things.

    My immediate reaction when you said his thinking is Te-based is to wonder. You could be seeing Te because YOU specialize in Te. Build a wall because Mexicans coming in could be Te if it were thinking, but it is? My reaction is it's like it's an immediacy ... no thinking. It's a weak Ni intuition. Not thought out at all. Blast the solution with Se immediacy.

    But for me to be onto anything, if it's not Te where would the Ti be? Where would be the many layers and complexities you mention? I don't know the answer because I can't see it. I can only guess the Ti would be unseen and devoted to, how can he possibly carry out his demanding requirements? That is the tough part. I'm not versed in that part of Donald Trump. He'd have to think about this and that and the other to get people to do his bidding. It would be an Fe-Ti kind of thing. (He is good at going after people.) Although Ti is something I like to do, I can't place myself in Trump's shoes. I can only guess.) What do you think?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #404

    The way he handles controversy to me is very Te to me. ''Never happened'' ''Fake news!'' and then blaming other people. I've worked for several Te dom bosses and they are notorious for not acknowledging their mistakes. Ti users are more shrewd then that. They can counter-argue effectively, manipulate, find loopholes to save their butts etc. Especially ESTPs, they are the ultimate real time adaptive people who have this ridiculous ability to squeeze through corners. Worse yet, they tend to get off on that. They love to be challenged because it's stimulating to them both physically (in real time) and mentally. Te Doms HATE that. You challenge them, they will evade, blame or tell you to STFU (Like Trump) because they know they don't have actual concrete arguments to back them up, so you need to be silenced and not dig any deeper.

    Then there's Ni. I know every MBTI enthusiast loves to see Ni as this God-like mystical function, but in reality Ni is just a regular function with its strengths and weaknesses. In Trump's case, I think his Ni blinds him to every day details and facts. Hence why he doesn't realize he contradicts himself daily and that the average person following his coverage can call bull on just about everything he says and does because they paid close attention to him. His Ni seems to work in blowing off things in real time and assuming the pieces will fall in place later on, which to be fair, seems to often be the case for him.
    Daeva thanked this post.

  6. #405

    If it's demonstrate that an information is false, no discussion is necessary. Ideally the author should be punished according to his degree of consciousness. So the question is to know if there is doubt about this information. If there is any doubt, (Ti) gets to work, otherwise it's a waste of time.

    But... You forget that the work of his staff is to avoid him to fall into the trap of controversy. There are many TJ who work for him who will quickly put the real facts for the world. He is the president, so he is above that. Ideally a president is (Te). So Trump follows the advice to satisfy his entourage (Fe). Except for the waaaaaaallll. To much S for this

    Again, listen to a real ENTJ ... And stop knitting with the facts. You do not realize how much the idea of a wall is vulgar for an ENTJ. Not useless, vulgar.

  7. #406

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevester View Post
    The way he handles controversy to me is very Te to me.

    (Se-Fe) in one gif:

    Inveniet and mistakenforstranger thanked this post.

  8. #407

    This reply is another interpretation. See what you think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevester View Post
    The way he handles controversy to me is very Te to me. ''Never happened'' ''Fake news!'' and then blaming other people. I've worked for several Te dom bosses and they are notorious for not acknowledging their mistakes. Ti users are more shrewd then that. They can counter-argue effectively, manipulate, find loopholes to save their butts etc.
    I find it hard to believe Trump really believes in ''Never happened'' ''Fake news!'' After all he knows all about those two things because he loves to do that himself. I can't call it Te because I see him doing it for pure effect. It's Se. It's for effect, not external thinking.



    Especially ESTPs, they are the ultimate real time adaptive people who have this ridiculous ability to squeeze through corners. Worse yet, they tend to get off on that. They love to be challenged because it's stimulating to them both physically (in real time) and mentally. Te Doms HATE that. You challenge them, they will evade, blame or tell you to STFU (Like Trump) because they know they don't have actual concrete arguments to back them up, so you need to be silenced and not dig any deeper.
    I'll try for ESTP = Se Ti Fe Ni as an explanation for Donald Trump. He enjoys Se. Throwing things and people around, right now in the immediacy. He is thinking (Ti goes right into that). To do that, he's smart. He used Ti thinking which we don't see because he's so busy faking news. As you say he loves the challenge.

    Fe? That's his base and anyone who admires his b.s. or maybe it's not b.s. and he really likes his spontaneous actions. It's right for him. If he puts thinking into it, he does well in manipulation but not so well in following the rules. We could rack that up to Ni which because of his political and worldly inexperience is not so good.



    Then there's Ni. I know every MBTI enthusiast loves to see Ni as this God-like mystical function, but in reality Ni is just a regular function with its strengths and weaknesses. In Trump's case, I think his Ni blinds him to every day details and facts. Hence why he doesn't realize he contradicts himself daily and that the average person following his coverage can call bull on just about everything he says and does because they paid close attention to him. His Ni seems to work in blowing off things in real time and assuming the pieces will fall in place later on, which to be fair, seems to often be the case for him.
    Right. Look at his withholding of funds to Ukraine and saying nothing was wrong. That's Ni gone wrong because he is not versed in the law which says it was wrong. (We'll see what the politicians have to say about this in, I assume, a few weeks.

  9. #408

    Трамп - isfj


     
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:34 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0