Searching for my Head Type

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...

This is a discussion on Searching for my Head Type within the Head Triad - Types 5,6,7 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; I am core 9 looking for my head fix. Some head-y things about me.. -I am pessimistic and optimistic at ...

I am core 9 looking for my head fix. Some head-y things about me..

-I am pessimistic and optimistic at the same time. Like, I'm a person that says, "What the hey" a lot and sees the best in situations and in people, but I have the worst case scenario in the back of my head a lot

-I like some adventure but not always. I enjoy adventure when it comes to eating foreign foods, fair rides and traveling. But I might be scared to do something because I'm clumsy. Plus, too much excitement gets rowdy and I prefer stability at times.

-I am a curious person who enjoys learning. I like watching medical shows and historical fiction and just reading about random subjects like history and science.

-Might be my SP too, but I am very security focused. I like to hoard money and am a bit of a cheapskate. Never had an Iphone. I am very focused on my health and on my safety. I am made of anxiety but I don't express it much

-When meeting someone new, I need that support system. I need people to be steady and I usually don't feel like I can trust them if they can't. Not in a bad way, but I just need them to be loyal. I value loyalty as a whole, I'm very forgiving towards my loved ones

-I am rather introverted and hermit-y though. But when I finally bond with someone, I'm very playful and like to poke fun at them

-I am generally emotionally guarded. I don't talk about feelings much and when I do tend to joke about them and/or downplay them

-I am indecisive. Sometimes I just see so many possibilities, sometimes I want to accomodate people, sometimes I just want to try everything. I try to make them by myself though unless it's a big decision like college or typing, heh

-I enjoy a good mental challenge, I love strategy games

That's all I can come up with, so feel free to ask more questions

Type 5w4

Consider 6.