What do you believe is your single greatest weakness? - Page 3

What do you believe is your single greatest weakness?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Thank Tree121Thanks

This is a discussion on What do you believe is your single greatest weakness? within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; I have so many weaknesses, but I think my greatest one may be that I'm overly sensitive, or maybe that ...

I have so many weaknesses, but I think my greatest one may be that I'm overly sensitive, or maybe that I don't have any professional goals in life, and have no interest in having any. I honestly don't know why this is.
    skye21 thanked this post.

Type 3

My biggest weakeness would be the fact that I want to impress people so much that I sometimes don't do the practical things in life.

My biggest weakness is my inability to ask other people for help. If I ask someone for help on something I should be able to do myself, that means I've failed, and I can't fail. I will run myself into the ground trying to do something that I simply can't do on my own, just so I don't need to admit to anyone that I can't do it. Then I crash and burn and people have to rush in to help me anyway.
    ideologicalflowz and Kito thanked this post.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

My greatest weakness is my tendency to stop taking care of myself. Sometimes I get so worked up about other people I forget that I'm still here.
    Perpetual Iridescence thanked this post.

My greatest weakness is thinking I have no weaknesses.
    chimeric and jayyy thanked this post.

My greatest weakness is that I strive too hard to become my ideal self, even if it conflicts with other parts of my life.

My biggest weakness is that I care too much. It's a beautiful thing, but many take advantage of it without a second thought. :P

The incredible strength of my emotions. They're just too strong for me to properly control and keep in check.

Type 9

Either a lack of trust in others to understand me, or all the bad things that rush to me at the slightest hint of envy. It's a pretty even balance ._.

Type 3w4

My hatred for all things mathematical learning.. I just can't study it!

Im doing a joint study in HR and legal studies, but wish I could do HR and finance but I hate maths! Ahhh don't have a head for numbers, but I love stats!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast