What do you believe is your single greatest weakness?

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Thank Tree144Thanks

This is a discussion on What do you believe is your single greatest weakness? within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; I feel mine would have to be the fact that I find it incredibly difficult to trust people....

Unknown

I feel mine would have to be the fact that I find it incredibly difficult to trust people.

Type 8

My greatest strengths are my greatest weaknesses... my generous nature, my blatant willingness to give most people the benefit of the doubt, and my ability to act strong even when I'm weak.

Type 4w5

My greatest fear is that I would come to feel completely ashamed of myself (which makes sense given I'm a 4w5). This fear produces my biggest weakness: avoidance of doing things that I'm afraid could make me feel very ashamed. I have a tendency to err on the side of caution in this area and irrationally avoid things that could potentially make me feel ashamed but are rather unlikely to do so.
    prsvrnc, singinbluebird and mirrorghost thanked this post.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

Type 5w6

My ability to focus. The majority of the time I feel scattered, unable to concentrate on anything, making little noticeable progress. At other times, I focus intently on one thing, look up a week or two later and find out that my entire life is in tatters. But I'm too burned/stressed out to switch to dealing with whatever needs to be fixed, and end up having to spend a few days at the very least recovering from my own rampant emotions, which run wild when I crunch myself to the bit.
    prsvrnc, mirrorghost, Yobi and 1 others thanked this post.

Weakness? Just one? lol...well I am terribly afraid of the world and the people in it, which ties in to the fact that I am extremely distrustful, why I isolate myself from society, don't like to be touched, and why I have very few friends. My fears and inability to trust keeps me constantly suspicious of other people and their intentions..thus making it difficult for me to function in society normally. It sucks...but I am working on it..

Type 2

My sensitivity is still a weak point...probably my biggest weakness.

Another one that can give me issues is my awkwardness in real life...I have a tendency to offend people. I really do try to be tactful but for some reason it just doesn't work very well. Hence my extreme shyness in real life, even if my heart is quite big.

Type 7w6

Perhaps my difficulty in doing what someone else says? may not seem a big thing, but its kind of a necessary part of having a job, particularly when you're young. it's the thing i'm working on currently anyways.
    Perpetual Iridescence and mirrorghost thanked this post.

My biggest weakness is that I'm lazy and am not trying to do anything to change that at the moment.
    Perpetual Iridescence, skye21, skye21 and 13 others thanked this post.

SOCIAL ANXITY and being ENTP....that doesnt work, i feel like korea.
    Le Beau Coeur, SweetPickles and CloudVinci thanked this post.

Perceiving that people judge me. I always feel like I'm being judged, when in reality, yes I am being judged by others, but not nearly as often as I think.
    I've observed this faulty pattern of thinking, so recently, I keep telling myself "they are not necessarily judging me". And if I have been judged negatively, I say "their impressions of me can change if I improve my behavior" instead of seeing it as set-in-stone. I'd always decide that someone officially hates me, and give up on them entirely. So many missed opportunities! So many times believing that I'm inferior, when in reality the situation was a lot more neutral than it felt!
    This has made it incredibly difficult in to form relationships in my life.
    prsvrnc, Red is the Wolf, mirrorghost and 2 others thanked this post.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast