[Enneagram Type 4] The range in health levels you've experienced - Page 3

The range in health levels you've experienced

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thank Tree17Thanks

This is a discussion on The range in health levels you've experienced within the Heart Triad - Types 2,3,4 forums, part of the Enneagram Personality Theory Forum category; Right now, I'd say I am at 5. Does anyone else feel like they're stuck at "average levels" whenever life ...

Type 4w5

Right now, I'd say I am at 5. Does anyone else feel like they're stuck at "average levels" whenever life starts to feel repetitive?
    Oh, range wise I'd say 3 - 6.5

I think I'm somewhere between 3.5 and 4.5. I'm gradually becoming healthier and more productive and less likely to make everything all about me. But I still drift off to Dreamland and occasionally become more self-absorbed.

The lowest I've been is probably 7. I've never quite made it to 8 or 9.

I've likely been in the average levels (4-6) most of my life, but I see some aspects of 2,3, 7 & 8 at various times in my life.

I think I'm prob level 5 right now, hovering above 6 or so.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements

Type 4w5

I've been stuck at level 9 for several months before, and that was probably one of the darkest places I have ever set foot in. It felt like I was trapped inside a big black box, and there were nothing but knives all around, pointing right at me so I couldn't move. I've broken out of it now, and I'm glad I know what dragged me down to that level so it so it can't get me again. I'd say I'm between levels 4 or 3 now. Definitely not going back down there again.

Type 4w5

Well I'd say I've experienced... 4-9 (nine only briefly thank goodness). There have been times when I've started to push three, but I don't think I've ever fully ventured into it. I generally hover around five these days, threatening to dip into six...

I'd say a 3.5 or a 4 to an 8.5. I usually live between a 5 and an 8. I haven't been up to a 4 in years.

I used to be very unhealthy. Now I am the complete opposite. Seeing both sides has given me an interesting view on things.

Slowly declined to an 8, realized change needed to be made, so I turned my act around and haven't looked back since. I would like to think I am between 2 and 1.

I've only recently discovered the Enneagram, so I haven't a range that I can really think of. Regardless, I'm 6, and looking at it, it feels like it's all its been for the past year or two.

Type 7w8

Level 2 on point, I feel amazing. Self-loathe once in a while, but what 4 doesn't.

My self-loathing comes from having really high empathy anyway, so not like it's a bad thing

Type 7w8

(I'm seriously sleep deprived and cannot find the right forums, I am so sorry, ignore this post)
    Last edited by aphinion; 07-09-2013 at 12:54 AM. Reason: I can't get my shizz together

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast